Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam??  (Read 46812 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 02:51:09 AM

If you look through this thread, you will learn what you need to know about Cloudhashing.

If you can't find what you need, PM me and I will help you out.

My $.02.

Smiley

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
luicon

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:20:44 AM

then the estimated earn specified in the web is just ridiculous, no sense a claim of 25 to 50btc when even 7 btc is not reliable.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:38:13 AM

I got paid 0.296725 BTC for a July 5Gh indefinite contract.   WOOT! 

Thanks!!

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
rat

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:30:55 AM

Lost Dutchman.

i read through your bflfraud.com skype sessions with benny.

if any of that is really true - i don't see the problem.

so, business was done out the backdoor. money talks. it talked to you. didn't it?

you were part of the so-called "scam" that you accuse him of - along with BFL.

you didn't even allow the guy to arrange a deal with you. you just blasted him off.

i'm not trying to legitimize the guy. i have no idea who he is. and, neither did you.

it just seems like you exposed the deal when you didn't benefit from it. even after he offered to cut you in on some contracts.

kinda weird, bro.

Skalman

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:48:53 PM

I've got a Bronze & Gold Account, but havent received a Bit-Penny,all i got was cheap talk, some newsletters... oh yeah they don't refund after 7 days LMFAO...

IMO this site is a big scam...

Seriously looking to take legal actions to these guys
shwoop

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:40:22 PM

I've got a Bronze & Gold Account, but havent received a Bit-Penny,all i got was cheap talk, some newsletters... oh yeah they don't refund after 7 days LMFAO...

Well, I was emailed earlier telling me about my glorious sub 0.0001 XBT LABCOIN dividend.

They probably are legit but the flood of power on the market likely ruined them.

[edit] said probably twice in one sentence so my eyes almost exploded.
aenemic

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:35:05 AM

Bought a platinum in august, at 900USD, now its 630, no news of reimbursement, no news on when I will see any payments. Just "very very soon" in the latest email I got from them after asking for a refund.

If they dont start to deliver/refund I might be joining you in that.
cosmarchy

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

Pretty simple - who has seen this website / done business with them / what are people's general thoughts? http://www.cloudhashing.com/

Their physical address seems to be a mail forwarding service with 22,000 other companies in the UK using that address....

I have a contract with these clowns at the moment and I can say unequivocally these guys are most certainly a complete scam. 

If you take out a contract you will have no chance of getting your money back, non what so ever. 

Admittedly, this is a little late, but I hope it will prevent others from falling into this scam if it is read at a later date.

I took out a contract around April 2013 for a contract which was supposed to start in July.  You can probably guess that it didn't start in July - it was more like the beginning of October!! 

I'd tried loads and loads of times between April and July to log into their website in order to update my payment wallet details only to keep getting errors.  It would not let me in however I kept getting emails urging me to update my wallet details.  Support requests came back saying because I was an early adopter there were some bugs with the website which needed ironing out.  Months past and they were still not fixed.

Users were supposed to get increased hashing for a year by way of compensation.  You may be able to guess if we ever saw that.  No, we haven't.

I took out a 5gh/s indefinite contract which they claim would have provided 30btc per year.  More accurately it was a 1gh/s contract promising 6btc per year which I upgraded to 5gh/s which was supposed to provide 30btc year.  I am getting absolutely nowhere near this, nowhere at all. 
To put this in perspective, go to an online calculator, type in hash rate on their website along with the cost.  You'll see that unless you get one of the high end contracts you'll take about 10 months of the year to break even.  By this time, the difficulty will have increased such that what you might have made will be non existent.

This isn't all.  I've had nothing but trouble, lies, inconsistent payments etc etc right from day one.  Please be warned. 
elmismo

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:11:41 PM

I pay for a silver contract, which is 4ghs for a year, called september contract. They said start mining on 26th of september. I paid the 9th, payment didn't show up on their site until 13th. Nobody answer my question about this issue of payment, finally was accepted.
It was priced as 280 USD, but they billed me 209 GBP, with exchange on 13th of september 209 GBP = 332 USD so that is false advertising.

After delayed the mining until 30th then in october they delay again 2 weeks. So we got mining at 100% on 15th of september, but until yesterday we couldn't know what we had mined or the hashrate of the farm. They were coding pool and rewriting stramtum (as they said). I got answered by customer support but lots didn't got any answer.

So my september contract that started on october but october contracts are cheaper. They refuse to refund, well didn't refuse just don't answer. I asked about the difference on price and billed (they were using an exchange from july and i paid on september!!!) the answer I got is bitcoin is risky business.

Apart from that the price was high, they didn't deliver on time, they don't male responsible of their faulty service. Their compensation to all that problems is no charge that 10% of management before 23rd of october and an extra month of service. (they started one months later so that is respect to the contract.

we are trying to get together all unpleased customers to ask a refund, so if you want to join keep an eye to this thread and this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.1080

Now they made the pool and it works very bad, still no answers from customer service. I just want my 209 GBP back.
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 11:25:53 PM

Cloudhashing ook My paperrout money and never started mening toe me in septerber. I have a gold contract.
I have asked manytimes doe a refund. Never got any.
I do net know how tot tell My parens i tot scammed..

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
sniffinpoprocks

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:40:22 AM

Didn't read this stuff first... I purchased a platinum contract on Saturday. They provided a different login and password to there 'pool' site. It doesnt work. I sent email on Saturday, sent support ticket on Monday, sent another email today. NO answer from any of these yet.

I guess this is there definition of "Priority technical support" which you get with a platinum contract.
not to mention their "Our Promise: Response Within 24 Hours!" qoute on there contact page.

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 10:46:01 AM

Didn't read this stuff first... I purchased a platinum contract on Saturday. They provided a different login and password to there 'pool' site. It doesnt work. I sent email on Saturday, sent support ticket on Monday, sent another email today. NO answer from any of these yet.

I guess this is there definition of "Priority technical support" which you get with a platinum contract.
not to mention their "Our Promise: Response Within 24 Hours!" qoute on there contact page.

If you only bought on Sunday you can cancel within 7 days with NO need to even prove they didn't deliver. You can simply change your mind under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 which is UK law (CloudScamming are a UK registered company.)

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations/

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sniffinpoprocks

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:14:06 AM

If you only bought on Sunday you can cancel within 7 days with NO need to even prove they didn't deliver. You can simply change your mind under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 which is UK law (CloudScamming are a UK registered company.)

good point, with my luck, they'll wait 8 days to answer.

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 11:22:57 AM

I don't think that would be luck, a deliberate ploy more like. If you paid by credit card I think you should be able to get them to reverse the charge.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elmismo

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:00:34 AM

Save any webpage from their site that could be relevant in court. Like their TOS, the offer the you paid, the date that you paid and of course your email asking for a refund within the 7 days. So it doesn't matter if the don't answer you. By law they have to answer and make the refund.

If not you can take them to the small claims court in UK, you can make that on line if you are not in the UK.
here ( http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/Action/ ) you have assistant about your right as a consumer in the UK, that applies to you also if you are not in the UK as they are based in the UK.
BTW if you are taking them to court, you have to give them a notice about it and give a time to answer. I'm waiting their answer right now.

It's a shame you buy that contract, like I did you trusted but it's fucking frustrating this people that wants to take advantage of the rest of us. Good luck with your refund.
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:54:48 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2013, 03:20:26 AM by joae1975

I have a July indefinite contract, which I bought in April, and have not seen my 25% increase in hashing power they promised.  They don't answer my emails.  The website UI stinks.  They post a video about transparency but remain clouded.

Edit:  My 25% bonus hashrate has magically been updated

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
sniffinpoprocks

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:52:26 AM

I sent a second, in system trouble ticket two days ago, STILL no response. Today I requested a refund through Google Wallet, to them, so there's no denying that it was requested 5 days after the sale.

elmismo

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:12:35 PM

they are not going to answer, yesterday the pool was mining at a 30%, but as they say nobody has been affected.
sniffinpoprocks

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:16:16 AM

Still no replies to any of my emails, including the refund request sent through google wallet. They have changed their site so that a link does take me into the pool site. So, apparently I have earned a whole $0.00 for a weeks worth of paid 20gh.

I dont really care, their service doesn't even exist...just give me the refund.

Skalman

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:38:18 PM

Never received my payment...

155   bitcoin_payment   Oct. 25, 2013, 4:53 a.m.   -0.21830875   0.00000000   None

Never got a reply to my emails...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: