Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is cloudhashing.com a scam??  (Read 46812 times)
Perseus353

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:34:24 AM

Don't know what everyone's complaining about. It works fine.

You need to update the wallet address on pool.cloudhashing.com, which is a separate login from the main website.

I've had just over 2 BTC paid out so far for my 3 platinum contracts.

1CkV1H1CA67CjpG5QMxEgVU9tNto51DBHd
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:23:31 AM

I have 0.4 btc earning on 12.25gh, so that's about right.  Seems 0.025 short compared to Perseus though.  They had me at 11gh for a bit till I complained that I wasn't getting a 20% increase on my 5gh July contract.  So maybe they didn't give me any lost/past earnings. 

But I wish they had a better UI.  My iPhone can't navigate it.  They need a phone friendly UI or an app.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Perseus353

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 01:18:38 PM

I have 0.4 btc earning on 12.25gh, so that's about right.  Seems 0.025 short compared to Perseus though.  They had me at 11gh for a bit till I complained that I wasn't getting a 20% increase on my 5gh July contract.  So maybe they didn't give me any lost/past earnings. 

But I wish they had a better UI.  My iPhone can't navigate it.  They need a phone friendly UI or an app.

Yes, it's true that the UI isn't good for phone -- I understood that that's one of the things they're working on.

Don't know about shares / payments -- I have a september contract. Sometimes the system updates a day of hashing at the end of the day and credits then.

sniffinpoprocks

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 09:32:49 AM

You need to update the wallet address on pool.cloudhashing.com, which is a separate login from the main website.

So, your saying that if I login to the pool.cloudhashing.com (which was my inital problem, I COULDN'T login to the pool site for first 4 days) and add my wallet address (some where like the "Profile Settings" tab in the top right after login??) did that 2 days ago; I will get paid?
Hasn't happened. Three support emails AND a refund request via Google wallet later, NO RESPONSE from anyone!!(as if there's a whole support team there to help anyway)
So, after 11 days.... I have nothing to show for my platinum contract except an account balance that's $495 lighter.
At least your's works though so all is well right?

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
Perseus353

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 03:31:24 PM

So, your saying that if I login to the pool.cloudhashing.com (which was my inital problem, I COULDN'T login to the pool site for first 4 days) and add my wallet address (some where like the "Profile Settings" tab in the top right after login??) did that 2 days ago; I will get paid?
Hasn't happened. Three support emails AND a refund request via Google wallet later, NO RESPONSE from anyone!!(as if there's a whole support team there to help anyway)
So, after 11 days.... I have nothing to show for my platinum contract except an account balance that's $495 lighter.

Yes, all's well with me and all's well with the site. If it's not working for you, it's not evidence of a conspiracy against you, just that you don't understand how the website works.

I grant that the website is not perfect -- with the two separate logins for the main site and the pool -- but it does work.
Please take the following steps:

* Log into the main website, there you find a page with the status of your contracts.

* On that page, you will find a login and NEW PASSWORD for the separate login for pool.cloudhashing.com

* Login to pool.cloudhashing.com -- change the wallet address there, and password etc.

I know all this is difficult, but you can do it... go on. I believe in you.

ZetaOS

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 10:42:56 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 12:48:55 AM by ZetaOS

Autopayment Threshold is way below i have earn, but no payment at all.
Never got any paiyment. Why cloudhashing?

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
sniffinpoprocks

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:38:43 PM

Yes, all's well with me and all's well with the site. If it's not working for you, it's not evidence of a conspiracy against you, just that you don't understand how the website works.

I grant that the website is not perfect -- with the two separate logins for the main site and the pool -- but it does work.
Please take the following steps:

* Log into the main website, there you find a page with the status of your contracts.

* On that page, you will find a login and NEW PASSWORD for the separate login for pool.cloudhashing.com

* Login to pool.cloudhashing.com -- change the wallet address there, and password etc.

I know all this is difficult, but you can do it... go on. I believe in you.

Too bad I don't believe in your reading comprehension skills. I did update my fucking wallet address on the pool.cloudhashing.com website!!
Before we continue, how many more times must I say this? Just curious... Do I need to go preschool on you and give screenshots?

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
Arock

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:39:41 PM

Hello everyone I've been paid by Cloudhashing also.  The member here named Cloudhasher on these bitcointalk forums might be a good person to send a PM for some info.  Its possible that because their butterfly equipment arrived behind schedule the payouts continue to be behind schedule.  

I'm diversifying however Lol and just bought some Butterfly cloud mining contracts.  I love the 30GH and Jalapeno its just too bad my 30GH sounds like a jet engine.  Currently I'm waiting for some acoustical foam.  For any of you waiting for your butterfly equip consider setting up a box with acoustical foam and the proper air flow

http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/e/4/9/0/highres_304018512.jpeg
androsyn

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 07:00:43 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 07:45:11 AM by androsyn

I've been paid too. It seems more they have solved problems taking too long, that's the reason ppl got enraged.
Poor communication, lot of trolls, (very) below average service. After so many gossip (rumors) in bitcoin industry (BFL, Avalon and sons) it's like they (CH) plunged in bad waters.
But, hey, it's a choice.
(Well, the truth is that my CH ROI is being fulfilled   Roll Eyes
But still have to transfer them to my wallet...)
androsyn

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 07:06:03 AM

I love the 30GH and Jalapeno its just too bad my 30GH sounds like a jet engine.  Currently I'm waiting for some acoustical foam.  For any of you waiting for your butterfly equip consider setting up a box with acoustical foam and the proper air flow

so true, even with a Jalap my sleep is screwed that little. I dream of solved blocks
sniffinpoprocks

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:50:59 AM

Well, I got paid. Apparently, Cloudhashing is running the most unlucky pool in the world. I've been paid .01btc for 12days of 20GH. Still NO response from any of my support tickets or my cancel order request through google wallet. Hmm, I wonder if there's even anyone there at all to answer support questions??

Has anyone already researched and found actual names/locations of people to bring legal action against? I'm in europe now, not a big deal to hop on a train or drive north for a while if it means getting even with someone who fucked me over.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 11:58:37 AM

Has anyone already researched and found actual names/locations of people to bring legal action against? I'm in europe now, not a big deal to hop on a train or drive north for a while if it means getting even with someone who fucked me over.

There is some info earlier in this thread about how to bring legal action, then you could meet them in court. Also I think someone looked them up at Companies House and published real names of the directors. I haven't got time to look back for it now.

Edit. I meant this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.0

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sniffinpoprocks

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:43:12 PM

[/quote]

There is some info earlier in this thread about how to bring legal action, then you could meet them in court. Also I think someone looked them up at Companies House and published real names of the directors. I haven't got time to look back for it now.

Edit. I meant this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.0

[/quote]

That's great, thank you!

izzotheschizo

Activity: 112

Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:22:44 PM

I ordered yesterday and after i few hours I already requested a refund through google wallet.  I also went to my bank today and they said they will file a dispute as soon as the payment clears

wish I would have just bought bitcoin, but they promised they could get me more bitcoin and I fell for it thinking I could get rich.

Bitcoin is the opportunity of a lifetime. http://youtu.be/n7m4JSDkIp4
Arock

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:57:51 AM

Its not necessarily a "get rich quick" scheme schizo.  People are putting up the risk in order to have their investments work for them through Cloudhashing.com's beefed up butterfly equip (plus they deal with monitoring the equipment etc).  It was such a beautiful dream because they started before ButterflyLabs came out with the EasyMiner interface. People were having issues with Guiminer's interface (like constantly having to stop the mining and then re-start because of a snag.) 

I'd say now we're in a true Hay Day and Gold Rush of the Bitcoin era.  The brilliant millionaire Max Keiser calls Bitcoin the cyber-Christ because its putting the power back in the hands of the people and we'll crush the corrupt federal reserve at this rate.
izzotheschizo

Activity: 112

Mentally ill computer nerd trying to come up.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:59:53 AM

I bought into this mining thing a year ago back when bitcoin was at $40.  I bought a 5970 card for $250, which was and still is a very fair price.  but when bitcoin jumped to $122 everything changed. now all of the sudden my card was worth $500.  I could of sold it for a $250 profit.  instead I ended up mining hard with it for two months.  I think I made $180 worth of bitcoin with it at the time.  It was a fun little hobby but I couldnt justify all those watts, when the difficulty increased so I shut it down.  I learned all about clients and mining and silk road and deflation.  buying bitcoins will always be more profitable than mining coins.  but back then there was no premium to pay on this mining stuff.  had I just bought the coins instead of building a mining rig I would of been alot better off.  but it was a fun hobby and a good way to learn about this stuff.

btw I had guiminer running for weeks at a time, I never had any problems with it.  I rigged my computer to never shut down or power off or update.  and it ran and ran.

Bitcoin is the opportunity of a lifetime. http://youtu.be/n7m4JSDkIp4
Arock

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:46:01 PM

Those are good points and, until hyperinflation in the U.S. gets too out of control, purchasing bitcoins directly may still be the least hassle and best bang-for-the-buck.  This new ASIC hardware coming out (not sure about the 5970) may be less power hungry and seems to be efficient at generating coins.  Its certainly not a way to generate wealth overnight; but over the long-haul it will be nice to look at the numbers and see that I quadrupled my investment and this little 30 GH is still pumping out coins for me.

By the way before we de-rail this thread the Cloudhashing team is looking for customer service people.  People with experience should apply.  You may get a response more quickly by sending an inquiry to "Cloudhasher" here on this message board as opposed to the already overwhelmed contact form on their website.  Sorry Cloudhasher if you get a deluge of PMs we're just not getting any response from the team's website so you're the man right now.

bitcointodayand

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 03:38:20 PM

Cloudhasher answered one of my questions but the vast majority of them he hasn't answered. He said customer service will answer questions but they continue not to respond. My payments are down to less than .04 bitcoins per month in the lifetime contract and I have no idea why, it is very confusing the hashrates promised and delivered related to payment and he won't explain it himself nor at all clearly on the company's website.

Suggestion if it makes sense to him: Hire a writer who understands bitcoins and bitcoin miners to simply explain on the cloudhasing website how the hashrates (and what they mean) relate to payments. I realize that is difficult but laypersons and customers like myself are very confused.

He says there will be customer service and there isn't. He says there will be daily payments and there aren't. Payments go down almost to zero but it is not clear exactly why. It's like you don't trust your customers because you refuse to share real information with them.

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 04:05:58 PM

Cloudhasher answered one of my questions but the vast majority of them he hasn't answered. He said customer service will answer questions but they continue not to respond. My payments are down to less than .04 bitcoins per month in the lifetime contract and I have no idea why, it is very confusing the hashrates promised and delivered related to payment and he won't explain it himself nor at all clearly on the company's website.

Suggestion if it makes sense to him: Hire a writer who understands bitcoins and bitcoin miners to simply explain on the cloudhasing website how the hashrates (and what they mean) relate to payments. I realize that is difficult but laypersons and customers like myself are very confused.

He says there will be customer service and there isn't. He says there will be daily payments and there aren't. Payments go down almost to zero but it is not clear exactly why. It's like you don't trust your customers because you refuse to share real information with them.

The payments are so small for a number of reasons. The 2 most important reasons are:

They lied about the expected returns on their website (now removed).

They delivered late and network difficulty increased. The vast majority of the return would have been at the beginning of the contract, when they weren't mining or were mining at very % hash rate.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcointodayand

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:00:27 AM

Thank you very much. What do you expect from Cloudhashing in terms of returns going forward, and do you feel any of the other services (mining contract companies) are in a stronger position?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: