Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK risks "enacting chapter 2 of Mein Kampf" with plans to list foreign workers  (Read 855 times)
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3162

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:27:33 PM

As headlined in The Times, the UK tories were seriously considering forcing companies to list names of all foreign workers they employ.  I'm pretty sure I'm asking this on the wrong forum, as I know many of the regulars here would be overjoyed at the prospect of legitimising anything that would discriminate against foreign people, but are there any decent human beings on here concerned by this?  

Fascist nationalism on this scale should be relegated to the history books by this point in time, surely?  Has humankind come nowhere in the last 80 years or so?  Are we possibly even going backwards?  Because if this jingoistic bullshit is now considered the norm for what it means to be British, then fuck this country.  I hope it rots.  It doesn't deserve to prosper if it freely chooses to languish in such squalid, deprecated ideals.

Thankfully, due to the ensuing uproar and comparisons to a certain fascist dictator, they're already back-peddling on the idea:

Amber Rudd, the home secretary, indicated this morning that the government was already backing away from a plan to force companies to reveal how many foreign workers they employ.

Business figures reacted with anger after it emerged that the proposal was to be considered as part of a new drive to increase the jobs available for British workers. One senior figure described the measure as a “badge of shame”.

"This country has moved so far in breaking through glass ceilings ... and here we are having to name and shame foreign workers".  Lord Bilimoria

Lawyers also warned that the measure could be illegal, breaching anti-discrimination laws that pre-date Britain’s entry into the European Union.

Equally concerning are the tories plans to withdraw from the ECHR so they can not only strip away the rights of their own citizens, but also face less scrutiny when they commit atrocities abroad.  1984 was considered a bleak and dystopian vision of the future, but there are some in government who clearly thought it was some sort of fucking instruction manual.   Angry
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:24:55 AM

the UK tories were seriously considering forcing companies to list names of all foreign workers they employ.  I'm pretty sure I'm asking this on the wrong forum, as I know many of the regulars here would be overjoyed at the prospect of legitimising anything that would discriminate against foreign people, but are there any decent human beings on here concerned by this? 

It's not "the wrong forum". You can find literally anything here: the Christian priest (BADDecker), the atheist (MadHatZ), the Hitler (saddampbuh), the Russian nationalist (nemo247), the Duterte fan (Sponsoredby15), the conspiracist (ActorTomTruong), the genius (satoshi), the nuclear physicist (SaltySpitoon), government agents from russia, china etc.

I'm a decent human being but I'm not concerned. The Brits know everything about their citizens and residents.

British, then fuck this country.  I hope it rots.  It doesn't deserve to prosper if it freely chooses to languish in such squalid, deprecated ideals.
Britain is a great place to live. You have running water, a house, a car (maybe), above the poverty line, fast internet, nice woman (in my opinion).  You can always move somewhere else. People always complain about something in every country, "fuck this fuck that". Enjoy the good things in life, youth doesn't last forever.

Has humankind come nowhere in the last 80 years or so?  
Are we possibly even going backwards?
Question is vague.  World wide poverty went down in the last 80 years.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:15:03 AM

As headlined in The Times, the UK tories were seriously considering forcing companies to list names of all foreign workers they employ.  I'm pretty sure I'm asking this on the wrong forum, as I know many of the regulars here would be overjoyed at the prospect of legitimising anything that would discriminate against foreign people, but are there any decent human beings on here concerned by this?  

Fascist nationalism on this scale should be relegated to the history books by this point in time, surely?  Has humankind come nowhere in the last 80 years or so?  Are we possibly even going backwards?  Because if this jingoistic bullshit is now considered the norm for what it means to be British, then fuck this country.  I hope it rots.  It doesn't deserve to prosper if it freely chooses to languish in such squalid, deprecated ideals.

Thankfully, due to the ensuing uproar and comparisons to a certain fascist dictator, they're already back-peddling on the idea:

Amber Rudd, the home secretary, indicated this morning that the government was already backing away from a plan to force companies to reveal how many foreign workers they employ.

Business figures reacted with anger after it emerged that the proposal was to be considered as part of a new drive to increase the jobs available for British workers. One senior figure described the measure as a “badge of shame”.

"This country has moved so far in breaking through glass ceilings ... and here we are having to name and shame foreign workers".  Lord Bilimoria

Lawyers also warned that the measure could be illegal, breaching anti-discrimination laws that pre-date Britain’s entry into the European Union.

Equally concerning are the tories plans to withdraw from the ECHR so they can not only strip away the rights of their own citizens, but also face less scrutiny when they commit atrocities abroad.  1984 was considered a bleak and dystopian vision of the future, but there are some in government who clearly thought it was some sort of fucking instruction manual.   Angry
If you pay someone to kill your wife who's to blame?..
Well blame Arabs for doing the same thing Wink..

We are GREAT BRITAIN and we want our land back from the 5 presidents who ever the fuck they are..
British people first then we help who ever after our own people are sorted..
Charity begins at home Wink..
Labour party brought this bad immigration for the vote Wink..And tony Blair backhanders..
And they will never get my vote ever again..
I was one die hard labour man..Labour would flood our lands and over populate our country
beyond repair..
You can always pack your bags and leave because this is the plan for immigrants..

They will come around to your work place and fit you with one of these and if you leave the factory this is what will happen..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZesS-EUP6E

We need to know who is coming in and out of our country..
When the planet learns how to behave then we will have open boarders..

We tried to help but it failed the open boarders policies..
So now back to checking who is who and what do you do..
If you come to Britain and we say what do you do you better do something good and be nice or your getting told to FUCK OFF Wink..

GREAT BRITAIN IS MINE Grin..Not the EU's or the muslims but mine Wink..
An atheist who's family have been here for a thousand years..

pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 02:49:55 AM

Expel all immigrants. Expel all Brazilians as soon as possible.

I'm Brazilian

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:08:21 AM

Expel all immigrants. Expel all Brazilians as soon as possible.

I'm Brazilian

And your point is?..We British will throw out king kong if we wish..
And we would boot him up the butt hole on the way out..
No EU law to tell us what to do..
Because we British are good at sticking to the law..

We bitch slap Tony Montana's  Wink..Our police are 6ft 5 and will stick you in there pockets  Cheesy
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 05:43:12 AM

All militants "Black Movement" agree that their ancestors were brought from Africa to America under inhumane conditions, perpetrating racism through generations. No militant "Movement Black" want to cross back to live under the conditions which Africans are still subjected by their own people, and the same applies to Amerindians living complaining of European colonization, but none wants to return to live in the middle of the jungle as before. It seems to me so it is more comfortable to live with racism than with their races, which is why even the most racist and politically incorrect attitude that exists.

"Todos os militantes do Movimento Negro concordam que seus ancestrais foram trazidos da África à América sob condições desumanas, perpetrando o racismo através das gerações. Nenhum militante do Movimento Negro deseja fazer a travessia de volta, pra viver sob as condições as quais os africanos ainda são submetidos pelos seus próprios povos e, o mesmo se aplica aos ameríndios que vivem reclamando da colonização européia, mas nenhum quer voltar a viver no meio das selvas como antigamente. Me parece portanto que é mais confortável conviver com o racismo do que com as suas raças, o que é por isso mesmo a atitude mais racista e politicamente incorreta que existe."

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:00:48 AM

All militants "Black Movement" agree that their ancestors were brought from Africa to America under inhumane conditions, perpetrating racism through generations. No militant "Movement Black" want to cross back to live under the conditions which Africans are still subjected by their own people, and the same applies to Amerindians living complaining of European colonization, but none wants to return to live in the middle of the jungle as before. It seems to me so it is more comfortable to live with racism than with their races, which is why even the most racist and politically incorrect attitude that exists.

"Todos os militantes do Movimento Negro concordam que seus ancestrais foram trazidos da África à América sob condições desumanas, perpetrando o racismo através das gerações. Nenhum militante do Movimento Negro deseja fazer a travessia de volta, pra viver sob as condições as quais os africanos ainda são submetidos pelos seus próprios povos e, o mesmo se aplica aos ameríndios que vivem reclamando da colonização européia, mas nenhum quer voltar a viver no meio das selvas como antigamente. Me parece portanto que é mais confortável conviver com o racismo do que com as suas raças, o que é por isso mesmo a atitude mais racista e politicamente incorreta que existe."

Even if you had a gozzy eye someone would pick on you for the way you look..
Clubbed foot even..Human nature it's funny people go on about the past the worst people was your own kind to each other..Even in England next village would kill the men and take the women as slaves..
The Romans made slaves out of us British just we don't moan anymore like some people..
BRITISH YOU SEE TUFF AS FUCK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URTj4naIdAs
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:40:44 PM

naming and shaming corporations is a worthless policy unless it leads to something being done and we all know it won't be. there will be no boycotts because people are lazy, the offending companies will not be expropriated by the state and the unwanted foreigners will not be thrown out, so what's the point?

there exists in every western country a minority of wealthy shareholders who see nothing wrong with the practice of bringing in cheap coolie labour to undercut the native workforce and an even smaller group of marxists who believe a globalised world and the death of the white race is the way to go. there is no reasoning with these people and it is a waste of time to even try. they all do the jews' work whether they realise it or not.

what is needed is to get through to the majority of regular working people who do recognise the problem but have been cowed into silence for decades with talk of "hitler" and "racism" by the bolshevist filth such as this james o'brien creature who run the media. and when enough of them figure out that there are others who think the way they do, and that they are not in the minority, they will act.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:36:53 PM

Yes, the whole thing's pretty grotesque. Hopefully this swing to jingoism is short lived and we'll return to business as usual relatively soon. If I was foreign the UK is not a place I'd be feeling particularly comfortable in right now.

The meat heads are having their day. I think they'll realise we're in a globalist world whether we like it or not when all of their jobs and comforts go up in smoke if we pull up the drawbridge. The most mind boggling one was Sunderland having the largest out majority. Without Nissan and by extension the EU there won't be any jobs worth shit in that part of the world.
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

Yes, the whole thing's pretty grotesque. Hopefully this swing to jingoism is short lived and we'll return to business as usual relatively soon. If I was foreign the UK is not a place I'd be feeling particularly comfortable in right now.

The meat heads are having their day. I think they'll realise we're in a globalist world whether we like it or not when all of their jobs and comforts go up in smoke if we pull up the drawbridge. The most mind boggling one was Sunderland having the largest out majority. Without Nissan and by extension the EU there won't be any jobs worth shit in that part of the world.

I admire your optimism, but I honestly don't think there will be any return to the way things were while the tories still hold power.  They might be climbing down over listing foreign workers, but it seems things are already well underway with letters to parents requesting details of their childrens' nationality:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/26/parents-boycott-requests-childrens-country-of-birth-information

I wouldn't be at all surprised (horrified, certainly, but not surprised) if the badges came next.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:57:11 PM

UK risks "enacting chapter 2 of Mein Kampf"....
Are we not closer to 'chapter 4' by now... the rise of the 4th Reich?

DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:33:28 PM

Britain is a great place to live. You have running water, a house, a car (maybe), above the poverty line, fast internet, nice woman (in my opinion).  You can always move somewhere else. People always complain about something in every country, "fuck this fuck that". Enjoy the good things in life, youth doesn't last forever.

Has humankind come nowhere in the last 80 years or so?  
Are we possibly even going backwards?
Question is vague.  World wide poverty went down in the last 80 years.

Britain is still arguably a great place to live for many, but those numbers are rapidly in decline and things are getting worse.  If the government hadn't fudged the figures last year to change the way poverty is defined, we'd have a much clearer picture on the rising number of people living in poverty in the UK.  Vital public services like education are also being cut.  Some schools are considering switching to a 4-day week because they lack sufficient funding.  Britain is one of the top 10 wealthiest nations on the planet, so how the hell is it we can't even fund our schools properly?

The "going backwards" question pertains to the buildup and onset of WWII.  This was a period in time when Britain rallied with neighbouring countries to combat the totalitarian fascist right.  We united together to fight against the notion that different people should be marginalised, segregated and discriminated against because of their ethnicity or creed, because we believed that to be morally abhorrent.  Contrast this to the present day where this nation appears to openly embrace such horrid ideals and no one seems to notice that we're completely shitting on the memory of everyone who fought and died in that conflict by walking down the exact same fascist path they gave their lives to defend us from.  We now isolate ourselves from our former allies and, worse still, treat them with hostility when they come here to live and work.  Instead of learning from history's mistakes, we're repeating them and I find this disgusting.  
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:55:10 PM

Let immigrants come in unchecked for work..
But when i go to work i have to carry my CSCS card with me to prove who i am and what i can do..
my family lived here for hundreds and hundreds of years..

Yes we know what the labour party have been like..
They let the immigrants get a home before it's own citizens..

I carry a CSCS card and had to do a test to get it and pay to own my card..
So why should be any different for immigrants?..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: