Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Duterte net satisfaction rate in Philippines is very good...  (Read 4894 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:24:09 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 12:21:56 AM by iamnotback

You cant accept the truth that US is the one who creates war all over the world. They are not national police in the world but they creates terrorism that benefits by their own wealth. They are money grabber of someones natural resources. So it is better to take off this US to the Philippines to no more harm.

Ron Paul guy here.  I accept the truth that the US creates war all over the world.   Embarrassed

I hate our aggressive foreign policy.  We had/have no business in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, etc.

But we are not the only "one" creating war.

We didn't force Russia to invade Georgia and Crimea, nor did we force Red China to invade Tibet and India.

And China is the relevant entity here, because they are annexing territory from .ph and all Duterte does about it is kiss their ass more.

The US did not grab any natural resources from .ph.  It is Red China that is grabbing "fishing grounds" that happen to have billions in oil underneath the water.

But by all means, have it your way.  Just don't say you weren't warned when Red China renames .ph "New Hainan."   Cheesy

Come on man, you are not this dumb.

A little bit of research would inform you that the Rothschilds family clan controls Wikileaks, and his family has always been and continues to be the one fomenting war. The global elite (include Soros) controls the USA, Russia, and China.

They are instigating the various parties, because they know the weaknesses and desires of each country's faction.

Antony Sutton documented how the global elite created Communist Russia, Hilter, and even Larry Summers was in Russia after the fall of the Iron Curtain to arrange the privatization of industries into the hands of the people they wanted to be in control of Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCKLcEJ0zzg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG7lG0ggHck

Ditto on who funded the Communist revolution in China.

Come on readers, educate yourself about the global elite and the corrupt world we live in. Teach others. Raise awareness!

Crooked Hillary in detail:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/anonymous-v-hillary/

Make sure you understand the global elite. Clinton is just a pawn being manipulated now by Wikileaks and Anonymous (both of which are controlled by the global elite).
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:49:50 AM

I hate our aggressive foreign policy.  We had/have no business in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, etc.
You can close your eyes for genocide, is that a good policy? See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. A lot of shit was going on in these countries.

And China is the relevant entity here, because they are annexing territory from .ph and all Duterte does about it is kiss their ass more.
These guys love their "Great Leader" so much. You'd almost think they were North Koreans trolling us on bitcointalk  Grin

Haha it is not about killings or you called it genocide. It is duterte effect. Many people changes because duterte will appear in this land. He is the light of all filipinos in this earth. This man change the world for the better. He is the saviour of this earth. He help many people in this world.
blockchainhero

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

I hate our aggressive foreign policy.  We had/have no business in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, etc.
You can close your eyes for genocide, is that a good policy? See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. A lot of shit was going on in these countries.

These guys love their "Great Leader" so much. You'd almost think they were North Koreans trolling us on bitcointalk  Grin

Haha it is not about killings or you called it genocide. It is duterte effect. Many people changes because duterte will appear in this land. He is the light of all filipinos in this earth. This man change the world for the better. He is the saviour of this earth. He help many people in this world.

Duterte is our lord and savior? xD He might bring some positive changes but one person, especially Dutertue isn't going to save the world...
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:48:18 AM

Duterte is our lord and savior? xD He might bring some positive changes but one person, especially Dutertue isn't going to save the world...

I like that men. Duterte is the true saviour of the world. He save us from our sin. His mentality is wide and approachable. He is the one who can change the world for the better. And for the better development. Duterte is the man of action. He walks to talk and give positive changes.
groll

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:09:28 PM

I like that men. Duterte is the true saviour of the world. He save us from our sin. His mentality is wide and approachable. He is the one who can change the world for the better. And for the better development. Duterte is the man of action. He walks to talk and give positive changes.

Duterte is a great president, but to say saviour of the world is a bit of exaggeration. Dutertes administration has a strong will to catch the corrupt and clean the corrupted society without fear for his life and lust for money. He is a man of action and as you said his positive changes that he implements touches each Filipino excepts those who have a hard hearted, towards the betterment of the country.
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:20:03 PM

Duterte is a great president, but to say saviour of the world is a bit of exaggeration. Dutertes administration has a strong will to catch the corrupt and clean the corrupted society without fear for his life and lust for money. He is a man of action and as you said his positive changes that he implements touches each Filipino excepts those who have a hard hearted, towards the betterment of the country.

If he can finish his term as a president, I think the Philippines will be in a good condition. His strategy against the US will give a positive response. Also the corruption now decreases in his term, more politicians now are afraid to do bad things. The only real problem is his mouth. Grin

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:01:21 PM

If he can finish his term as a president, I think the Philippines will be in a good condition. His strategy against the US will give a positive response. Also the corruption now decreases in his term, more politicians now are afraid to do bad things. The only real problem is his mouth. Grin

haha Truly, the problem is his mouth. Too much open and frank. It can be advantages and a disaster too  Grin But I can stand on his mouth,I am used to it.All I want is his leadership in running the country.I think we are on the right track now.

Open for Campaigns
iamnotback

Merit: 265

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:35:13 AM

You cant accept the truth that US is the one who creates war all over the world. They are not national police in the world but they creates terrorism that benefits by their own wealth. They are money grabber of someones natural resources. So it is better to take off this US to the Philippines to no more harm.

Ron Paul guy here.  I accept the truth that the US creates war all over the world.   Embarrassed

I hate our aggressive foreign policy.  We had/have no business in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, etc.

But we are not the only "one" creating war.

We didn't force Russia to invade Georgia and Crimea, nor did we force Red China to invade Tibet and India.

The US did not grab any natural resources from .ph.  It is Red China that is grabbing "fishing grounds" that happen to have billions in oil underneath the water.

But by all means, have it your way.  Just don't say you weren't warned when Red China renames .ph "New Hainan."   Cheesy

Come on man, you are not this dumb.

A little bit of research would inform you that the Rothschilds family clan controls Wikileaks, and his family has always been and continues to be the one fomenting war. The global elite (include Soros) controls the USA, Russia, and China.

They are instigating the various parties, because they know the weaknesses and desires of each country's faction.

Antony Sutton documented how the global elite created Communist Russia, Hilter, and even Larry Summers was in Russia after the fall of the Iron Curtain to arrange the privatization of industries into the hands of the people they wanted to be in control of Russia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCKLcEJ0zzg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG7lG0ggHck

Ditto on who funded the Communist revolution in China.

Come on readers, educate yourself about the global elite and the corrupt world we live in. Teach others. Raise awareness!

Crooked Hillary in detail:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/anonymous-v-hillary/

Make sure you understand the global elite. Clinton is just a pawn being manipulated now by Wikileaks and Anonymous (both of which are controlled by the global elite).

And ...

Now others are picking up on what I (and Armstrong) were writing:

https://steemit.com/money/@dollarvigilante/brexit-ii-is-donald-trump-a-false-flag

Trump is the way for the Joe Blows get to blow up the system and then the economic collapse (and war) gets laid on Trump's lap.
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:03:47 AM

haha Truly, the problem is his mouth. Too much open and frank. It can be advantages and a disaster too  Grin But I can stand on his mouth,I am used to it.All I want is his leadership in running the country.I think we are on the right track now.

It is hard from the start. Messy in the middle. And I guess it will be successful at the end. He can do it. I know he can. I wish filipino people will support him until the end. Because its has to change not him. It is a very rough road for him. But I wish he will succeed at the end of the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: