Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will price be at around $700 by end of october  (Read 7778 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:37:48 PM

A lot of alt-coins are having issues and people are pulling their investments out.
People will probably also start spending a bit more towards Christmas and the demand will rise a bit.
I think $650 near the end of the year is a pretty safe bet.

I do heard also that  some altcoin does  have an issue and maybe this would lead to people to go back again with bitcoin and as you said  demand would surely rise espcially  on occasion like christmas but still we  wont  know  on what would be  the reason for bitcoin  to rise up this year end. Lets  just wait  and witness it  on  upcoming months.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:45:15 PM

A lot of alt-coins are having issues and people are pulling their investments out.
People will probably also start spending a bit more towards Christmas and the demand will rise a bit.

I do heard also that  some altcoin does  have an issue and maybe this would lead to people to go back again with bitcoin and as you said  demand would surely rise espcially  on occasion like christmas but still we  wont  know  on what would be  the reason for bitcoin  to rise up this year end. Lets  just wait  and witness it  on  upcoming months.

Maybe the mindset of people makes the price increased since some of us thinks that bitcoins price got good news when christmas day is coming and maybe people believe thay theirs a price stretch will gonna be happen since many buys are surely happen at that moment and the demand will rise, and totally maybe at the end of this year we can surely experience some price up since the attention of people would really get unto bitcoins at that time,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

crypto.james

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:48:02 PM

cant say at end of Oct , but it will for sure end of year
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:56:06 PM

I do heard also that  some altcoin does  have an issue and maybe this would lead to people to go back again with bitcoin and as you said  demand would surely rise espcially  on occasion like christmas but still we  wont  know  on what would be  the reason for bitcoin  to rise up this year end. Lets  just wait  and witness it  on  upcoming months.

nobody ever left bitcoin to come back so what you are saying here is wrong.

although from time to time there is a big pump happening in some of the bigger altcoins but in the end there is only investors who go there temporarity with their money to double, triple,... it and come back to buy bitcoin with a lot more money.

but it is never because of the problems altcoins have because those problems always exist and that is why none of them ever grow.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:49:57 PM

Currently price is trying to break $600 but still lots of selling force is trying to push the price down under $600. What you guys think can this October bring another good pump pushing price well above $700 ?
Nah I don't we would see $700 this month or even the next. Past 2 months bitcoin is more or less stable rising a little then falling but maintaining at around 600-650 range. So ik expecting $700 maybe by end of this year or in December by latest.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:32:38 PM

I don't think that altcoins have made big impact upon our bitcoin's growth. Even during the days of financial fall over most countries bitcoin was found stable. On account of this I believe that the price will experience gradual increase rather than steep increases. Possible to the max the price might reach $650 by the end of october.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:49:42 PM

I don't think that altcoins have made big impact upon our bitcoin's growth. Even during the days of financial fall over most countries bitcoin was found stable. On account of this I believe that the price will experience gradual increase rather than steep increases. Possible to the max the price might reach $650 by the end of october.

I highly agree with your statements. The market is steady moving towards crossing the $620 resistance area. I think from there it will indeed be possible to reach $650
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:59:46 PM

I don't expect a move like $700.
Because there was no big jump in to make it happen currently. It stays on same amounts.
x|8y8|x

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:13:24 PM

cant say at end of Oct , but it will for sure end of year
i think at the end of this year 2016 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 1200USD and not above 700 USD. we cans see that people are investing their money more and more in bitcoin which really increase the importance of bitcoin.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:00:59 PM

Because there was no big jump in to make it happen currently. It stays on same amounts.

700 would be welcomed a lot but I don't see it happening too. The price has been hard to get over 650, let alone 700.
If a minor pumps happens it will stay around 650. Not a lot more or higher.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:05:34 AM

700 would be welcomed a lot but I don't see it happening too. The price has been hard to get over 650, let alone 700.
If a minor pumps happens it will stay around 650. Not a lot more or higher.
The price has increased and stays by $630 now. This would be sign of a reasonable growth this month. It may go up to $700 or more than that. All depends on the market. The price was stable and made many to buy and save more bitcoins. The turn has come for profit. Even now the btc can be bought so have a good profit end of this year or beginning next year.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:20:27 AM

nobody ever left bitcoin to come back so what you are saying here is wrong.

although from time to time there is a big pump happening in some of the bigger altcoins but in the end there is only investors who go there temporarity with their money to double, triple,... it and come back to buy bitcoin with a lot more money.

but it is never because of the problems altcoins have because those problems always exist and that is why none of them ever grow.

You have a  point  though since even people would   tend to invest to altcoin  but in the long run they would still go back to bitcoin hence  altcoins  could able to exchange  directly to bitcoin and  these kind  of situation      would somehow increase the price of bitcoin  if  demand  would raised.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:39:34 AM

The price has been staying at the $600 to $610 levels for a while now and $700 by the end of October might be asking too much. If the price somehow gets over the $620 hump and then $650 in a matter of weeks, then we are talking of another story here. Right now, I would be happy to see at $620 to $630 by last week of October.
Ethalir

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:12:05 AM

I dont think the price of the bitcoin will be many worth than he is for now and that is only because i know for sure that lot of people dont want to earn bitcoins at this pruice
they only want to see the price rais holding till the best price come above and they are all going to sel it right after the rise.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:27:23 AM

The price does not go up quick enough to reach 700$ by the end of october I am afraid. Maybe by the end of 2016 we will see this price in december.
Hoping in 2017 to stay above 700$ the whole year but that's a very amibitious goal for bitcoin and I don't think we can reach that goal.
Hedrilin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:48:08 AM

I dont think the price of the bitcoin will stay at 700 dolalr becuase lots of people are not getting much bitcoins and are only selling them so the price of the bitcoin
will only rise after people are selling them youi know i dont think that would be easy to see.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:04:52 AM

The price has been staying at the $600 to $610 levels for a while now and $700 by the end of October might be asking too much. If the price somehow gets over the $620 hump and then $650 in a matter of weeks, then we are talking of another story here. Right now, I would be happy to see at $620 to $630 by last week of October.

if we look like that but i see that price is up for 5-7$ from Friday when i last look so even if we have this increase we wont see 700 this month
see here that 650 may be good price but if we somehow come to 630 this would be huge success in this

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:08:14 AM

Why do you all think that the price of the bitcoin will be atleast 700 dollar i hope he will be worth in the end of this year you know i dont think lots of people are very interested into the bitcoin when the price is just 700 doolar to buy.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:12:15 AM

I think its not sure that the Bitcoin's price will reach 700$ by the end of October, but its possible anyway. The price is pretty stable nowadays and there is a possibility it will increase again soon

Mwah i don't think it will reach this price if we look at the current price and it's behavior in the last couple of weeks.
It seems unlikely but ofcourse it's still possible if you think about it, I think 620$ is what the price will  be at though.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:59:29 AM

I think the price can reach 700$ by end of October, if it still increasing smloothly like nowadays. That's not sure of course, but its highly predicted and really possible .

Nah 700$ by the end of october would mean a 90$ price increase in the next 3 weeks which seems unlikely.
I think by the end of december is a much more predictable and accurate prediction. Then we will probably see the price of 700 usd a coin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: