Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEEKING: Skilled Graphic designers with great portfolios.  (Read 229 times)
XeroCash (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:28:45 AM

As the title say's.

We are seeking experienced graphic designers with great portfolios.

You must have good looking designs with previous work. No copy/paste slapstick's. Your style of portfolio will determine which projects we approach you for. We may also quote between designers for better rates or timeline of delivery.

We contract work and you submit watermarked versions through. Once accepted we pay the fee and you release the designs in JPEG, PNG and .ai.

You are invited to join our slack with your chosen name and "design" at the end of your handle. This will help us identify designers in the room.

Example: Xerocashdesign.

How to get a slack invite?

Code:
Send us a PM with the title: SLACK
Body of message: your-email@example.com
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:36:57 AM

I am afraid to suggest any good designers as per 'cryptodevil's warning. Do you mind put your reward money into escrow for this graphics designing works at least.
I believe you in rush with your project, but you need to fulfill this forum's requirements side by side, other wise you may need to loose the success of your projects even they are legit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:11:31 AM

I am afraid to suggest any good designers as per 'cryptodevil's warning. Do you mind put your reward money into escrow for this graphics designing works at least.
I believe you in rush with your project, but you need to fulfill this forum's requirements side by side, other wise you may need to loose the success of your projects even they are legit.
I recommend Angelos Santos he is great in graphic design like logo,banner,video graphics and more.Just contact him to see his portfolio.If web designing I can do the work for you.
XeroCash (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:42:12 AM

Cryptodevil is about 7 more subscribers away from being debunked and forced to revise his rating or risk his own credibility. As per the Twitter campaign we have paid 23 users in advance.

I recommend Angelos Santos he is great in graphic design like logo,banner,video graphics and more.Just contact him to see his portfolio.If web designing I can do the work for you.

Angelo Santos is already one of our designers. He has done our logo and is working on another project as we speak.

Angelo Santos

Activity: 177
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:58:19 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 04:39:20 PM by Angelo Santos

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: