Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:58:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥 BTC Freebies Closing once faucet runs dry 💥💥💥2-3 days left  (Read 6408 times)
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:37:45 PM

we are all topped up and you guys are going nuts. claim now every 0 seconds. over 3000 users have joined us in only 2 days

I'm happy that the strategy worked for you! Good traffic for your faucet, keep creating special promotions to bring more people to your faucet. I will be glad to advertise your faucet in promotion days!

But I think 10-20 satoshis reward without time limit won't work... If it won't make success, change the rates.

To be fare if i put rates up it wont be a success and will become not worth it. I may increase the rate to 10-30 with no timer

You should adjust the ref commission with your rates..

I get 0 commissions from all the refs i sent.. this is kinda unfair
You should raise the % to 30-40%
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:17:36 PM

Wow a faucet without timer...
Good time for users however I have no ideia how you will get revenue since one user can withdraw a lot and the banners will count just 1 unique view.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:41:56 PM

I have no ideia how you will get revenue since one user can withdraw a lot and the banners will count just 1 unique view.
He won't,a faucet without a timer is cool for those who don't have any problem to solve many captchas in a row (I'm not one of them btw) but not for faucet owners,even with Google Adsense it is almost impossible to make a profit.
I guess that the 0-minute claim timer is just a promotional offer which will last only a few days.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:57:15 PM

we are all topped up and you guys are going nuts. claim now every 0 seconds. over 3000 users have joined us in only 2 days

I'm happy that the strategy worked for you! Good traffic for your faucet, keep creating special promotions to bring more people to your faucet. I will be glad to advertise your faucet in promotion days!

But I think 10-20 satoshis reward without time limit won't work... If it won't make success, change the rates.

To be fare if i put rates up it wont be a success and will become not worth it. I may increase the rate to 10-30 with no timer

You should adjust the ref commission with your rates..

I get 0 commissions from all the refs i sent.. this is kinda unfair
You should raise the % to 30-40%

Yes, same happened to me, I was looking it right now.

Many claims from referrals, but I was earning nothing from it. Why?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:07:10 PM

Nice clean faucet, good system. But the reward is very low. The good point is that we can claim easily and direct to FaucetBox. Try to add more ads and increase the rewards and people will start using your faucet everytime! Good luck!

if you claim every hour you can make over 2400 satoshi's a day i dont no many faucets that you can make that much

lol

i dont know many people who will wake up in the night every hour just to get 2400 sat a day...
creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:16:40 PM

Every day rate is lowered and lowered :DD First time was 50-55satoshis no limit now it's 10-20satoshis no limit. It's too small amount for now.. 50satoshis no limit need to do a lot of captchas to get some satoshis and now with that rates you can't earn anything.

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 10:48:14 PM

referral commission is now 10% please let me know if you are getting commission thanks.

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:55:13 AM

Every day rate is lowered and lowered :DD First time was 50-55satoshis no limit now it's 10-20satoshis no limit. It's too small amount for now.. 50satoshis no limit need to do a lot of captchas to get some satoshis and now with that rates you can't earn anything.

lol the rate has only lowered once and that was from 50-55 to 10-20

i hope you all realize that so far 10-20 ever zero minutes with a 10% referral mite only mean im breaking even and not loosing money. if this testing turns out good i will raise it but untill i find the sweet spot i need to test what will work. there is no point in paying higher rates if its going to cost me. 
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:05:16 AM

Added it to my faucet list. Good luck with your new faucet Smiley
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 03:07:48 AM

Added it to my faucet list. Good luck with your new faucet Smiley

thanks mate.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:00:44 AM

really good faucet,  fast and no anoying ads..

13 minutes :  1155 satoshi   Grin ( ex. megatypers member )
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:33:58 AM

really good faucet,  fast and no anoying ads..

13 minutes :  1155 satoshi   Grin ( ex. megatypers member )

Nice. Well done.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:43:08 PM

Claim btc now
akosieric

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:28:22 PM

Nice faucet sir. Fast and very easy to use. No annoying ads too. Definitely a must-add for faucet users.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 10:32:52 AM

we are working on refining the site and rewards. hope you enjoy.
NielsB17

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:17:58 PM

I have no ideia how you will get revenue since one user can withdraw a lot and the banners will count just 1 unique view.
He won't,a faucet without a timer is cool for those who don't have any problem to solve many captchas in a row (I'm not one of them btw) but not for faucet owners,even with Google Adsense it is almost impossible to make a profit.
I guess that the 0-minute claim timer is just a promotional offer which will last only a few days.

Some ad network pays per view not unique, i get around 700 views on my site (80 - 120 unique) i still get paid for 700 views on btcbucks and a-ads
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 10:49:38 AM

its claiming time. go
NielsB17

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

Nice tactic with the refferal one, nobody is gaining any comission but you are still being promoted Cheesy

Sucks for u guys i am getting my ref earnings earn about 150 satoshi / day not alot so i'd love to see an increase on the rewards or maybe like 25-100 satoshi with 2 minute timer or something, so far really liking this faucet.
NielsB17

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

The Captcha he uses he gets paid for too, per captcha you solve he earns money for that too, i think thats the way he pays.
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:27:01 PM

The Captcha he uses he gets paid for too, per captcha you solve he earns money for that too, i think thats the way he pays.

He's not getting a lot of $ from Solvemedia , its about 0.10-0.30$ per 1000 impressions..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: