Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 18 $ BTC Want 13 $ Paypal !  (Read 812 times)
Make It (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:31:44 AM

As in topic
I trade 18 $ BTC for 13 $ Paypal
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:42:10 AM

I can do this for you if you are willing to send first. Check out my feedback for numerous deals with PayPal. PM me with your PayPal address if  you wish to go ahead Smiley

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

I can do that if u need a quick deal reply me we can ise escrow or you go first
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:05:02 PM

I will give you 15$ PP for it

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:55:48 PM

Sent pm if you want this exchange
gt_addict

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

Currently waiting for the btc to be sent after sending 50% of the PayPal as requested. He says there's a problem with my btc address even thou give been using it for months.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:30:32 PM

Currently waiting for the btc to be sent after sending 50% of the PayPal as requested. He says there's a problem with my btc address even thou give been using it for months.
Half amount? I think you got scammed dude.  Undecided
Sorry to say. Embarrassed

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:37:57 PM

Did you send first to a newbie? Just because of making some profit? I don't know when people will learn a lesson. There are so many incidents that got cheated even for a dollar but still people send money to newbies without using escrow.  Let us know whether you got coins or not. If he says your BTC got the problem, then you can give him another BTC address.
gt_addict

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:53:58 PM

Well yea hands up I just got scammed. Alls gone quiet. I'll be leaving him neg feedback (not that it makes any difference as he'll just buy another account). I'm sick of scum like this guy. I'm done trading with anyone apart from established traders.

mixan
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:12:50 PM

Well yea hands up I just got scammed. Alls gone quiet. I'll be leaving him neg feedback (not that it makes any difference as he'll just buy another account). I'm sick of scum like this guy. I'm done trading with anyone apart from established traders.
Yeah dude, only the established here should be trusted from now on! There should be a stand on these bastards to stop this feeble nonsense to gather a couple of dollars to support their families or drug problems or whatever they are lying too you about.

This guy had the right idea! Wink

gt_addict

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:58:51 PM

Yeah dude, only the established here should be trusted from now on! There should be a stand on these bastards to stop this feeble nonsense to gather a couple of dollars to support their families or drug problems or whatever they are lying too you about.

This guy had the right idea! Wink

I don't know annescrow that would deal with PayPal. Only way to do it with someone I trusted is to wait 180days, but who's going to wait that long. Anyway, definitely had enough now.

robbie.robbsen

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:45:08 AM

As in topic
sent pp to dovakhinpl@gmail.com - never received anything... beware!
gt_addict

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:56:06 AM

As in topic

Have you not read the thread? I've already done this and been scammed. Youve walked straight into it!

buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:53:47 AM

As in topic

Have you not read the thread? I've already done this and been scammed. Youve walked straight into it!

Half now and half after is very old technique, i was contacted by such person approx a year ago. This scam was possible because of urgency, when few members stated "I can do". suddenly a guy comes in and say I'll give more, Then more members comes in.

So this competition made it easy for him to scam, and for you guys to urge to finish the deal. Cool lets at least try to follow some set of rules before dealing,

Have you guys tried to charge-back through PayPal, any update on that
wildkens

Activity: 210

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:48:03 PM

What the fuck a Jr member just scam to a member and a Sr member why u guys let the scammers to scam you its not a good thing in my opinion plz don't let the scammers to scam you coz know he came back again with different name and scam us again

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:07:38 PM

What the fuck a Jr member just scam to a member and a Sr member why u guys let the scammers to scam you its not a good thing in my opinion plz don't let the scammers to scam you coz know he came back again with different name and scam us again
That is why this has got to stop.
Scammers will see it is so easy to scam even senior members here. So what would stop them from doing it from other alt accounts that they keep creating?

Just deal with reputable members with alot of trade history in paypal to keep yourself secure from fraudsters like this.

Somebody should give this guy a good thrashing on here!  Angry

robbie.robbsen

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:30:10 PM

That is why this has got to stop.
Scammers will see it is so easy to scam even senior members here. So what would stop them from doing it from other alt accounts that they keep creating?

Just deal with reputable members with alot of trade history in paypal to keep yourself secure from fraudsters like this.

Somebody should give this guy a good thrashing on here!  Angry
I agree with you. But nobody will sell me BTC for paypal, so you have to give this risky businesses with f***in' scammers like Make It a try Sad
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 06:28:48 PM

As in topic

I left the OP negative feedback.  I'm curious, however, as to how the OP, a Jr member with no trust, managed to scam 2 other members.  One of them is a senior.
To minimize the risk, use escrow.  To eliminate the risk, only trade with reputable members with irreversible transactions.
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:06:02 AM

As in topic

I left the OP negative feedback.  I'm curious, however, as to how the OP, a Jr member with no trust, managed to scam 2 other members.  One of them is a senior.
To minimize the risk, use escrow.  To eliminate the risk, only trade with reputable members with irreversible transactions.
I totally agree with you always use escrow even he is trusted member or if you think he is trusted enough ask him to provide sign msg from old stake address coz possible the account you are dealing from is an hack one or bought one
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: