Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinStarter.com- Bitcoin Crowdfunding - UPDATED!  (Read 8811 times)
bitcoinstarter (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 12:03:25 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:32:09 PM by bitcoinstarter

============= Update: September 6th , 2014 ===========

Thanks for looking over this thread!  We've been taking of in terms of the # of projects and are looking for better way to get more pledgers to pledge on projects. So stay tuned!

============= Old info kept for prosperity!==================
[Updates listed below]

Hello Bitcoin project creators,

BitcoinStarter.com is now open and we are now open to accepting Bitcoin funding seeking projects.

BitcoinStarter features include:

Updated: 08/27/14

• Projects can range in interest from creative art and music to technology-related
  • Our platform has a sizeable group of Bitcoin pledgers who have signed up to help fund project owners
  • Any amount can be pledged starting from micro pledges (.00000001) to larger pledges
  • Projects are thoroughly vetted by BitcoinStarter before they are listed on the site
  • We also promote your project through our own advertising to help it reach its goal - we are as passionate as you are about your project
  • We utilize an “All or Nothing” format, if you do not reach your goal the Bitcoins will be returned to your pledger(s) account(s) automatically
  • The all in important Security function – Bitcoins are safely stored in an offline wallet
  • In the near future, we will have an opt-in feature for pledgers that will allow them to decide if they want the project owner to keep the pledged funds despite the project not reaching its goal

You can reach us by posting below or PM us here.

Please read over our FAQ for any questions or go start your own project.

Our main BitcoinStarter support thread on Bitcointalk.org thread here for any other questions you may have.

Looking forward to seeing what projects you can come with!  Grin

New Partner reward system added Here. Share with friends, family and colleague's to earn Btcoins when the project succeeds. Win, Win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 07:56:18 PM

Don't deposit any coins to this site until they come out of beta.... Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 04:57:43 PM

Don't deposit any coins to this site until they come out of beta.... Wink

Hi Lawrence,

We have coins on the site now everything seems fine.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:40:52 AM

Added: New Partner reward system added Here. Share with friends, family and colleague's to earn Btcoins when the project succeeds. Win, Win.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:41:50 PM

Latest Update:

Bailout 2 staring Max Kieser seeks Bitcoin Funding!
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 10:09:36 PM

Latest Update:

DEFCAD.com seeks Bitcoin Funding.
mobile4ever

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:14:09 AM

We’re pleased to announce the beta launch of BitcoinStarter.com, the global, Crowdfunding platform that empowers individuals to receive Bitcoin funding for their projects.

BitcoinStarter features include:

• Projects can range in interest from creative art and music to technology-related
  • Our platform has a sizeable group of Bitcoin pledgers who have signed up to help fund project owners
  • Any amount can be pledged starting from micro pledges (.00000001) to larger pledges
  • Projects are thoroughly vetted by BitcoinStarter before they are listed on the site
  • We also promote your project through our own advertising to help it reach its goal - we are as passionate as you are about your project
  • We utilize an “All or Nothing” format, if you do not reach your goal the Bitcoins will be returned to your pledger(s) account(s) automatically
  • The all in important Security function – Bitcoins are safely stored in an offline wallet
  • In the near future, we will have an opt-in feature for pledgers that will allow them to decide if they want the project owner to keep the pledged funds despite the project not reaching its goal

Have a project that needs Bitcoin funding?

We want to hear from you reach us on twitter @bitcoinstarter or PM us here.

Please read over our FAQ for any questions or or go start your own project.

We have some exciting new features planned so stay tune.

Any feedback, thoughts or concerns just comment below thank you!

- BitcoinStarter Team

tl;dr BitcoinStarter helps projects get funded in Bitcoins.

New Partner reward system added Here. Share with friends, family and colleague's to earn Btcoins when the project succeeds. Win, Win.

This is a great idea! Thanks for putting this site up.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:07:32 AM

Thanks. Less then a week so far not doing to bad.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:32:52 PM

Thanks. Less then a week so far not doing to bad.

I had a thought about this and just googled it and found the site first and then this thread.  What a great resource and this should really help move Bitcoin apps along.

I just threw in a project (Cruiser review/Photography) just to test it out and promote this site, could not think of anything better than this in a short amount of time.

I will promote this site and follow it often

Great JOB!

Thanks. Good to know it shows up in google. The hope is really show Bitcoin has more utilities and potential.  I approved your Cruiser Review/Photography project cool stuff  Wink

Use our Partner Rewards to share in the success of projects also if you want. Thanks again Uvwvj!
mobile4ever

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:29:54 PM

Use our Partner Rewards to share in the success of projects also if you want. Thanks again Uvwvj!

That was another good idea... keep em coming.. Smiley
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 06:10:24 PM

That was another good idea... keep em coming.. Smiley

Thank you sir!  Grin
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:41:01 PM

Support a huge PR campaign for Bitcoin on Bitcoin Starter!

Help spread the truth the greater public about who really uses Bitcoin, how it really works, and why it is the best investment of the 21st Century Smiley

https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/31
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 03:39:44 PM

Support a huge PR campaign for Bitcoin on Bitcoin Starter!

Help spread the truth the greater public about who really uses Bitcoin, how it really works, and why it is the best investment of the 21st Century Smiley

https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/31

I agree!  Cheesy
mobile4ever

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:00:16 PM

When starting a project, there is a message:

Please deposit any amount to [bitcoin address here] to increase your balance (we require 3 confirmations)

My question:

A project will not be able to be started if that deposit is not made - is that right?

thanks
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:38:03 PM

Please deposit any amount to [bitcoin address here] to increase your balance (we require 3 confirmations)

My question:

A project will not be able to be started if that deposit is not made - is that right?

thanks

Hi,

There is no association between a deposit and a project starting. Did you have a project that was listed.
Just let me know thanks!

-BitcoinStarter
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 05:39:15 PM

Thanks. Good to know it shows up in google.

It would rank a lot better if you put the name of the project in the URL, rather than just a number.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
mobile4ever

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:53:32 PM

My question:

thanks

Hi,

There is no association between a deposit and a project starting. Did you have a project that was listed.
Just let me know thanks!

-BitcoinStarter

I am attempting to list one, but when I saw that message, I thought it was a charge to be able to list the project.

thanks
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:24:03 PM

Thanks. Good to know it shows up in google.

It would rank a lot better if you put the name of the project in the URL, rather than just a number.

Hey,

Yes, that is one aspect we are working on changing. We have many new things coming up.
bitcoinstarter (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:24:41 PM

My question:

thanks

Hi,

Just let me know thanks!

-BitcoinStarter

I am attempting to list one, but when I saw that message, I thought it was a charge to be able to list the project.

thanks

Welcome,

Just let me know if I can help you.

Thanks.
mobile4ever

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 01:19:56 PM

Welcome,

Just let me know if I can help you.

Thanks.

Thank you.. it is now listed here:

https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/54

It is a decentralized bitcoin market. We all need it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: