Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAY FOR INDIANS AND RED SOX GAME TONIGHT  (Read 358 times)
easygoingnoah (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:17:52 PM

I am starting a service selling my picks for sports!

What is the difference between me and the hundreds of other cappers selling their picks and myself? The answer is simple. If my pick does not win, I don't get paid. If the pick does not win, you do not pay anything to me at all.

After the pick wins you pay not before.

I only sell my picks right now for $2.

Feel free to message me and I will tell you the pick. Thanks!  Cheesy
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:05:57 AM

What is the difference between me and the hundreds of other cappers selling their picks and myself? The answer is simple. If my pick does not win, I don't get paid. If the pick does not win, you do not pay anything to me at all.

You sell your picks for $2 and you said if there is no win we dont need to pay it. I think this is contra to what you said though. Why dont you give us your prediction first before we give our money? And btw what odds do you place at? If this is just some low odds I dont think it worth to pay for your picks
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:54:02 AM

Why would someone have to trust with your picks, you have to first share your previous betting history and you don't have them. Even if your picks don't win we don't have to pay but what about the bet amount that we will loss in following your picks. You need to first make proper background giving free picks on start and when you will gain more wins than loss , than you can start selling your picks.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:12:38 AM

That makes absolutely no sense. You are selling the picks for 2 dollars, but you want payment after the game is finished? What if we bet $100 and we lose that to your wrong pick. Do you have any kind of insurance?
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:19:32 AM

That makes absolutely no sense. You are selling the picks for 2 dollars, but you want payment after the game is finished? What if we bet $100 and we lose that to your wrong pick. Do you have any kind of insurance?

Nothing there is no guarantee if anybody lose big amount just on wrong prediction than he got back nothing, actually OP want to play with other money and I also think without any previous betting history this could be dangerous to put some money his picks.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:52:10 AM

Wow really awesome technique, If you have listed out why should we trust your pick to be correct. Share some of your past experience and winning streaks here, else are you just playing cards, pick a result randomly and get paid if that wins else not paid, So without any knowledge of betting and gambling you want to be seemed as genuine and legitimate for providing your advice.

This seems fishy and not trustable
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:27:49 AM

Not saying your doing this but this used to be an old school tactic touts
used to make money. They give out one side to half the people and one
side to the other half and half the people win and pay the 2$.

I think its best to make a thread and show your picks over a month and
prove you know what your doing. Anyone can throw a dart and sell a pick
and collect if it wins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: