Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Finished] Signature Contest © BuySomeBitcoins.com ~ END 2016-10-15  (Read 3466 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:37:43 AM

I think everyone deserves a second chance. Negative Trust can affect the campaign of anyone. Good Luck to the winner. Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuySomeBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:40:00 AM

CONTEST OVER - WINNER WILL BE ANNONCED IN A COUPLE OF HOURS (Tomorrow)
BlackMambaPH

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:41:26 AM

Hello, heres my entry.

- snipped -

Goodluck everyone!  Smiley

Hmmm, are those signature all text art or are some of them actually images?

Some of them look like images to me Tongue.
[/quote]
Yes, correct. This is an invalid entry . To OP this an images not a BB Code.

roncar

Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:01:30 AM

Hello, heres my entry.

- snipped -

Goodluck everyone!  Smiley

Hmmm, are those signature all text art or are some of them actually images?

Some of them look like images to me Tongue.
Yes, correct. This is an invalid entry . To OP this an images not a BB Code.
[/quote]

Hello, this is my first time doing signature campaign, yes there are images but concept is already there as I am currently trying to find a way to convert psd to bbcode. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful.  Smiley

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BuySomeBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:39:44 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 01:59:19 AM by BuySomeBitcoins

Winner is : JAYCE (Please contact SFR for your payment and make sure to send me the BB code via PM).
Other participants : I would like to thank you all, and I want to make you all a small donation for your participation, I would like to give respect to your participation and your entry to the contest, your work is good and you should be proud of it, I hope you will participate in our upcoming campaigns and contests, there will be many (I will contact you soon for your btc address via PM, it may take a week or 2 since I am busy working on my app).

Important : some users contacted me to manage the campaign, I will not start any campaign till I made some calculations on the campaign management.

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:52:35 AM

Winner is : ayce (Please contact SFR for your payment and make sure to send me the BB code via PM).
Other participants : I would like to thank you all, and I want to make you all a small donation for your participation, I would like to give respect to your participation and your entry to the contest, your work is good and you should be proud of it, I hope you will participate in our upcoming campaigns and contests, there will be many (I will contact you soon for your btc address via PM, it may take a week or 2 since I am busy working on my app).

Important : some users contacted me to manage the campaign, I will not start any campaign till I made some calculations on the campaign management.

Thanks Sir!

This is my bitcoin address 397p3NB9EF8ja3QXNUykTtqvvDekBANxat

So that you don't need to PM me  Cheesy Wink Smiley Thank you so much. Designing BB Code without assurance to be paid is like nahh . Hahaha. Thanks!
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:08:12 AM

Winner is : ayce (Please contact SFR for your payment and make sure to send me the BB code via PM).

This is going to be a very good campaign, when are you planning to schedule the start of the campaign. I hope you can hire a very reputable manager, my suggestion is the favorite campaign manger here which is yahooo.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
BuySomeBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:17:02 AM

This is going to be a very good campaign, when are you planning to schedule the start of the campaign. I hope you can hire a very reputable manager, my suggestion is the favorite campaign manger here which is yahooo.

I will think about the campaign manager later, I will make a couple of campaign (signture, social media, ads, tasks and so on) but now I have more urgent task to to.
djank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:48:35 AM

congratulation for the win ayce
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 01:58:16 AM

Ayce or jayce. Please confirm it Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BuySomeBitcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:02:41 AM

JAYCE - YOU are the winner.

I used my phone and I missed a character (or iOS removed it), I had to announce the winner today and did not reach my PC till now.

Congrats, excellent work.

Make sure to send me the BB code here via MP and to go@buysomebitcoins.com [txt file].
Make sure to contact Escrow - SFR - to receive your payment (you can post here your btc address if you want the payment to be visible to all users).

Hope I will see you again in our multiple upcoming contests, events and campaigns.
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:03:10 AM

Hahahaha. This is kinda funny Jayce. No one participate ayce in the contest. So you're Jayce the winner! Congrats Bro!

Another Signature Contest Winner!
djank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:10:51 AM

eh yeah, no ayce perhaps its you jayce  Grin
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 02:17:51 AM

Thanks guys Smiley
I will be sending the bbcode asap

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BlackMambaPH

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:24:26 AM

Congrats Jayce! And Thanks to BSP for the Tip. Cheers!

My bitcoin tip jar. 129KKT8mWT3Cy9bKeQB969CNUv7cVUhhNq

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Congrats Jayce! And Thanks to BSP for the Tip. Cheers!

My bitcoin tip jar. 129KKT8mWT3Cy9bKeQB969CNUv7cVUhhNq
Thank you BlackMambaPH Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:43:39 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 04:01:52 PM by YTBitcoin

what yahoo? no way? he is stealing money from the participants by making hidden rules in the campaigns. you can see on his posts he is abusing on every of his posts, he only know abusing words and participants have issues on different campaigns of his and his campaigns run only a few weeks . the owner rush away because of poor management of yahoo. try another one like lutpin is not abusing anyone.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 11:45:33 PM

BuySomeBitcoins confirmation:
please make the payment.

I received the BBCode

jayce's address:
Send the bounty to address on my profile please Smiley You can keep 0.01 from the bounty and send 0.21 to me as my appreciation to your great contribution for this forum Smiley
Thank you

Regards,
jayce
Thank you for the kind gesture Smiley

Release of funds: https://blockchain.info/tx/4ce7d8be5bd1120c126b68d3fc936bd184d136b3ecf9ecc4abe8d2af35a1ac6d

Once again congratulations on winning the contest Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 12:03:02 AM

what yahoo? no way? he is stealing money from the participants by making hidden rules in the campaigns.

Example being?

you can see on his posts he is abusing on every of his posts

Clarify.

he only know abusing words and participants have issues on different campaigns of his and his campaigns run only a few weeks

I've searched for "yahoo" in Scam Accusations and Reputation, and I've found nothing, apart from some butthurt spammers.

the owner rush away because of poor management of yahoo. try another one like lutpin is not abusing anyone.

Why would the owner rush away if yahoo is paying the campaign registrants less? Wouldn't the owner leave if the campaign was either: a) a scam or b) running low on funds? If yahoo's paying signature campaign members less, then isn't that more beneficial to the owner? (In the short-term, anyway)

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 06:08:34 AM

I want to confirm that I have received the bounty. Thank you BSB for the contest and choosing me as the winner, good luck for your projects. Also thanks to SFR10 as the escrow, you're really a trusted and great person!
Thank you guys, good luck!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES