Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have PP (180$) - need BTC ($160)  (Read 244 times)
FundsMoney (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:27:18 PM

Exchanging 180$ from paypal to 160$ worth of BTC (preev.com rate)

Accepting any escrow from here (I would suggest letyouearn ; he escrowed another transaction for me and he was very reliable).
If you want to deal without escrow, we could make this transaction in 2 halves (or one single transaction).

However, I DO NOT SEND FIRST. If you did not deal with me before and do no trust me, please then use an escrow.

For what is worth:
I know paypal is very risky and all of that! I have no way to prove I will never chargeback/dispute. I did other trades like this and I did not dispute anything!
Personal guarantee: I don't know how much my account is worth, but in any case my transactions will EVER be disputed by ME, I agree my account will be banned permanently.

I will send my transactions from balance only, via gift or goods/services, you decide.

Topic is available until I will close it.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:52:19 PM

Exchanging 180$ from paypal to 160$ worth of BTC (preev.com rate)

Accepting any escrow from here (I would suggest letyouearn ; he escrowed another transaction for me and he was very reliable).
If you want to deal without escrow, we could make this transaction in 2 halves (or one single transaction).

However, I DO NOT SEND FIRST. If you did not deal with me before and do no trust me, please then use an escrow.

For what is worth:
I know paypal is very risky and all of that! I have no way to prove I will never chargeback/dispute. I did other trades like this and I did not dispute anything!
Personal guarantee: I don't know how much my account is worth, but in any case my transactions will EVER be disputed by ME, I agree my account will be banned permanently.

I will send my transactions from balance only, via gift or goods/services, you decide.

Topic is available until I will close it.

How about 150$ worth btc for 180$ paypal?

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
FundsMoney (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

Less than I expected, but I am willing to pay that.
This is the last rate I accept, nothing lower than this.

How do you want to deal? Escrow? Here or LBC? No escrow? How many transactions? Do you pay first?

PM me or reply here with the response. Thanks.

Opung

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:09:31 PM

I'm interested for it.
Personal message to me, for further.  I need looking for history yours account Smiley

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:28:59 PM

I can do this for you but at my rate for second time trade just like I did for the last member I did a deal with.
Just look at my thread and if you accept the terms for BTC ->Paypal exchange then we can do it right now for you.
No hassle just easy transaction with me.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
FundsMoney (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:35:11 PM

I am sorry for wasting some people time today...

The reason I wanted to exchange here was because I got an error withdrawing funds to my VCC.
I logged in again to take a screenshot for a member (Opung), and tried to withdraw again.

To my surprise, the WD worked perfectly now:

I will reopen this topic in the future in case I need exchanges done. For now, I apologize for wasting your time.

Hope you understand that I could now buy btc at market rate (in 3 business days), via E-coin. It's better than pay 20-30$ as fee.

Regards.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: