Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sr. Member  (Read 693 times)
soupyyo (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:52:31 PM

Activity: ~250 (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: ~250 (Potential Sr. Member)
Weeks to Next Potential Rank: ~30
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: ~200
Post Quality: Excellent
Trust: Neutral

start auction 0.01
Minimum Increment: 0.005 BTC
End: 12 hours from now

no signature
Lacedup

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:19:23 PM

I bid 0.015
Lacedup

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:01:57 AM

start auction 0.01

no signature

Ur not gonna honor this auction are you?
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:51:12 AM

start auction 0.01

no signature

Ur not gonna honor this auction are you?
He provably will not. Sr. members are usually sold at 0.03 btc and up and seeing as he only received one bid of 0.01 btc, I think he changed his mind. He should be tagged for not honoring a deal like this along with the account he is selling.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:43:03 PM

I bid 0.015

Don't buy any accounts if sellers don't provide you with a signed message from old address because it may be a hacked account so they may sell it for a cheaper price. In his post, he didn't mention whether he can give you signed a message so first clarify with the seller and use an escrow to avoid problems later.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:51:43 PM

I bid 0.015

Don't buy any accounts if sellers don't provide you with a signed message from old address because it may be a hacked account so they may sell it for a cheaper price. In his post, he didn't mention whether he can give you signed a message so first clarify with the seller and use an escrow to avoid problems later.
Without signed messages no one should try to buy or deal with this accounts, as a senior account wont be sold lower then 0,05btc thats the almost auctions start from those, this price is too good to be true, soo you will need always a signed message to deal with any account.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 09:18:37 PM

I bid 0.015

Without signed messages no one should try to buy or deal with this accounts, as a senior account wont be sold lower then 0,05btc thats the almost auctions start from those, this price is too good to be true, soo you will need always a signed message to deal with any account.

Signed message from what address exactly? Not every account has stacked/linked addy so which specific address would you require him to sign.

And it's a free market. If the only bid was of 0.015, then how can you tell it's worth 0.05?

ps. I agree that OP should be tagged for not honouring his own auction. You're not ready to sell for 0.01? Then set a higher starting price.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:16:08 AM

I am interested in this account provided that it is still available, i bid 0.02 btc
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:55:44 PM

I bid 0.015

Signed message from what address exactly? Not every account has stacked/linked addy so which specific address would you require him to sign.

And it's a free market. If the only bid was of 0.015, then how can you tell it's worth 0.05?

ps. I agree that OP should be tagged for not honouring his own auction. You're not ready to sell for 0.01? Then set a higher starting price.

People which cares their accounts they got a staked adress, and lets be realistic a senior rank here takes a lot time to be sold for pennies, even if you arent into a signature, reputation here its something takes time to get, soo im sure this account might be from those accounts hacked in the past, soo supporting this people makes no sense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: