Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPaymarket.com - Solutions For Your Needs  (Read 768 times)
Sidas_Crew669 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:11:09 AM

@OP
You got physical store in Indonesia ?
If so, it would be much easier for people from here to visit your shop and buy in person and paying in bitcoin and waiting for conformation and then getting their product in hand and then they will share their experience here. Nice?

I believe they can invite few Indonesian people (as we have many here) to test their services so that they will get more reviews and vouch. Using escrow would be the another right option but I have not seen any this practice with a service provider.
Local people will prefer visiting stores if possible. Maybe my suggestion will work, lets wait for OP's concern.

For now we do not yet have stores. So we only sell online, but if you want to prove that I am really selling then you can visit my home.Indeed it is basically a lot of people who prefer to buy direct (offline), but for some reason we haven't been able to do so. But later on we will be able to do it all and will have many branches all over the world
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: