Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Loan System - A Suggestion  (Read 466 times)
MFahad (OP)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:18:32 AM

I was wondering if there was a dedicated loan system here .It can be monitored and slightly moderated by the forum, but mostly it will just be a catch all for the loans and a place where all the info will be available for anyone to see.  Say I have the BTC and want to give a loan, then I have one place where I can go and look and see all the loans that people are aksing for, the risk levels and other info.
Something like a Excel sheet or something.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:27:32 AM

I was wondering if there was a dedicated loan system here .It can be monitored and slightly moderated by the forum, but mostly it will just be a catch all for the loans and a place where all the info will be available for anyone to see.  Say I have the BTC and want to give a loan, then I have one place where I can go and look and see all the loans that people are aksing for, the risk levels and other info.
Unless you want to see a list filled with Newbie and Jr. Member loans, this idea won't happen. Monitoring and moderation aside, there will be too much scam spam to locate the sparse amounts of actual requests. Which you would find maybe once a fortnight. Go to Poloniex if you want to see requests for loans (though you probably won't be paid there, either.)

If you want to offer loans, create a thread or browse loan request threads. It's as simple as that - don't make others do the work for you.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:36:02 AM

I was wondering if there was a dedicated loan system here .It can be monitored and slightly moderated by the forum, but mostly it will just be a catch all for the loans and a place where all the info will be available for anyone to see.  Say I have the BTC and want to give a loan, then I have one place where I can go and look and see all the loans that people are aksing for, the risk levels and other info.

wha we have is a ledger of all existing loan.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207414.0
other infos are the lenders responsibility to check and interogate to the borrower.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:45:33 AM

I was wondering if there was a dedicated loan system here .It can be monitored and slightly moderated by the forum, but mostly it will just be a catch all for the loans and a place where all the info will be available for anyone to see.  Say I have the BTC and want to give a loan, then I have one place where I can go and look and see all the loans that people are aksing for, the risk levels and other info.

wha we have is a ledger of all existing loan.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207414.0
other infos are the lenders responsibility to check and interogate to the borrower.

That ledger has been inactive since May 31 (the last edit of the first post by OP), and it's been stagnant with replies since July 9th. I don't quite think that would be great to use right now. (Also considering that the OP of that thread has been inactive since their final edit)
But hey, if someone else wants to give it a shot again (though unnecessary, really), then you, MFahad, could do it.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:12:52 PM

Well i really doubt the forum will have any interest into doing such thing, first because they dont control who may lend and ask the loans here, soo its freedom to all, sure it would be a good help for the lenders but the problem is there is some reputable lenders where who really wanna a loan does apply, in the general several accounts sellers are dumping their accounts into the loans.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: