Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $10 loan  (Read 553 times)
TheCrab (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:54:35 AM

I realised I wouldn't get a high loan, so I just used a bit of money that I was planning to save up. Oh well

Anyway, I'm really bored and im looking for $10 to make a few small purchases, I'd be willing to let you use my account as collateral. (UID is one of the first ones on the forum, so it counts as collateral (that was to the spammers so they don't spam asking for more))

I'd be willing to repay $13 in BTC within two weeks, thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueSky

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:57:13 AM

My bad. Meant to post that on this account.

Oh well. yeah. Contact me on this account if you're interested.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:14:14 AM

Regardless of the user ID, the account has virtually no value. Along with the fact that this account could have been hacked from the database leak... No, unfortunately, this account does not count as collateral (unless you have some "collectors" which I doubt supremely.)

Why are you seeking a loan after a huge hiatus of 6 years?

(that was to the spammers so they don't spam asking for more))

Oops, I guess I'm a spammer. You need more.

Usually, spammers point out the obvious... and guess what's happening?

BlueSky

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:41:05 AM

Regardless of the user ID, the account has virtually no value. Along with the fact that this account could have been hacked from the database leak... No, unfortunately, this account does not count as collateral (unless you have some "collectors" which I doubt supremely.)

Why are you seeking a loan after a huge hiatus of 6 years?

I was mainly just lurking after Satoshi left the forum. I've decided to get active in Bitcoin once again and take a small loan to get the usage of Bitcoin back into my head.

Regarding the first part of your lost, yes it does has value because some people do find value in these accounts.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:25:17 AM

So, let me get this straight.
You open this thread with another newbie account of yours asking a loan but in fact you want it for your other account... Roll Eyes

You really think that after your first attempt was a fail, now something will magicly change and get even 1$?
Serious???                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:30:09 AM

I saw this guy askin the same loan but can't seem to find his thread here now. He's obviously trying to sell his worthless account through a loan disguise. He should already get a negative to stop his attempts
TheCrab (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:31:02 AM

I saw this guy askin the same loan but can't seem to find his thread here now. He's obviously trying to sell his worthless account through a loan disguise. He should already get a negative to stop his attempts

Are you fucking retarded? What rule am I breaking? Why should I get a negative? You dipshit.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:35:32 PM

Are you fucking retarded? What rule am I breaking? Why should I get a negative? You dipshit.

Well op i dont know what you really wanna, if is a loan apply according the forum rules, providing a valid colateral, if you do wanna to sell that account you should do that at auction or digital goods, in any situation, sure there is a market where uid and some nicks are worthing something for collectors and just.
Cloverdale

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

You don't get negative by simply breaking a rule. You get banned for that. You get negative for attempting a shady transaction.
TheCrab (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:50:51 PM

You don't get negative by simply breaking a rule. You get banned for that. You get negative for attempting a shady transaction.

Go look up the definition of a shady transaction.

I'm offering collateral for a short term loan. I'm not planning on selling my account to anyone. Now please leave and refrain from posting here again.
okbaby123

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:03:06 PM

Is $10 much ?why u have time talking about this small amount.do something else

Life is short
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:05:06 PM

I'm offering collateral for a short term loan. I'm not planning on selling my account to anyone. Now please leave and refrain from posting here again.

with this talking and a collateral that dont count as valid, you want to get a loan from another member/lender here?

you have already a thread offering this "rare" (not valid though) collateral of yours, why you open a new one with another noob account?

who is the retard after all? inlight us please... Roll Eyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Cloverdale

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:05:37 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 01:40:58 PM by Cloverdale

Oh sure. That exactly what every defaulters says before they get the loan. What I'm pointing is that you previously opened a loan thread before with that bluesky account as collateral but it suddenly disappeared and now you are asking here again. Sure it's a short term, let's see if anyone will believe that. I'm just stating the obvious and my opinion so if you think I'm wrong then ignore it.

Edit: after searching every thread I saw this
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1637866.msg16474165#msg16474165.

Hello! I'm in need of 0.060 BTC as I'm low on cash and going out with some friends tomorrow. I want some extra money for food (HSP LOVERS ARE YOU HERE) and extra for slight spending. I have an old account in my possession from that I'd be willing to offer as collateral. It's got a newbie rank but it was one of the first accounts ever made. (Under 50 members)

Loan: 0.06 BTC
Repayment: I can pay back 0.066 in 1 week.
Term: 1 week.

Cheers.
Just to confirm.
confirm what?
@OP an old account is not worth 0.06 BTC. You need to provide a VALID collateral which is atleast 120% worth of the loan you are asking. For collateral details see here;  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:22:30 AM

You probably won't be able to get a $10 loan either with a brand new account like this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: