Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:00:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-10-08] Keep Money in the Game: OneCoin Moves On To New Fantasy Blockchain  (Read 341 times)
crossabdd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:10:27 AM

On October 1, OneCoin, a self-declared cryptocurrency and trading venture based out of Bulgaria, has announced at a conference in Bangkok, Thailand that it switches to the “new Blockchain”, “transferring coins” from the old one to the new one.

OneCoin has been in focus of Cointelegraph for some time. Recently the authorities of the UK and Sweden has warned investors that OneCoin is suspected to be a pyramid scheme with no verifiable evidence to back up any of its business claims.

According to Tim Tayshun, CEO of Ezcoin, OneCoin is pure fraud and deception. He gave Cointelegraph his version of events that took place during the conference when OneCoin had mysteriously doubled the coin of every member.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/keep-money-in-the-game-onecoin-moves-on-to-new-fantasy-blockchain
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:29:32 AM

On October 1, OneCoin, a self-declared cryptocurrency and trading venture based out of Bulgaria, has announced at a conference in Bangkok, Thailand that it switches to the “new Blockchain”, “transferring coins” from the old one to the new one.

OneCoin has been in focus of Cointelegraph for some time. Recently the authorities of the UK and Sweden has warned investors that OneCoin is suspected to be a pyramid scheme with no verifiable evidence to back up any of its business claims.

According to Tim Tayshun, CEO of Ezcoin, OneCoin is pure fraud and deception. He gave Cointelegraph his version of events that took place during the conference when OneCoin had mysteriously doubled the coin of every member.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/keep-money-in-the-game-onecoin-moves-on-to-new-fantasy-blockchain

This scam, like many others, work very well unfortunately. The amount invested by "newbie" investors is simply astonishing. I had some very harsh debates with some friends who asked me why they should not invest in what they believe it was the investing plan of a lifetime.
That reasoning completely floored me.  Roll Eyes
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:56:13 AM

i have 63onecoin but can't be trade.why...any answer?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: