Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRW] CrownCoin Signature Campaign - Earn Up to 0.025BTC/Week in CRW  (Read 5314 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 03:53:09 PM

Campaign Sheet Updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YidshN4-xIVqy3s0rDmPXuTfsOV94SQCDi-L8K60PAc/edit#gid=1588627640

Payment will be proceed as soon as Defunctec will get my PM with Updated Sheet.

Thank You everyone who staying with this campaign.

Enrollment is Open..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:13:53 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 11:57:56 PM by ImHash

today no payment?
Tonight will be the payment night..
let me update the sheet.
First time I see someone does thing like payment in late night hours.

I saw the admin was online after sheet was updated but still no payment.

I think we're safe to say that it is Monday already and no payment, meaning no payment as I already seen the admin online twice and he already seen the PM the manager sent to him if he wanted to pay, well one could figure due to only 3 people in this campaign.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 02:32:49 AM

today no payment?
let me update the sheet.

I think we're safe to say that it is Monday already and no payment, meaning no payment as I already seen the admin online twice and he already seen the PM the manager sent to him if he wanted to pay, well one could figure due to only 3 people in this campaign.
don't loose hope dear. payment will be sent shortly. I don't know why owners delaying this. but I got their message and they will send payment.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:01:45 AM

today no payment?
let me update the sheet.

don't loose hope dear. payment will be sent shortly. I don't know why owners delaying this. but I got their message and they will send payment.
This is last time I trust a campaign with no escrow, it's not rocket science sending a few bucks in coins.

If there will be no payment honestly let me know.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:18:00 AM

today no payment?
let me update the sheet.

This is last time I trust a campaign with no escrow, it's not rocket science sending a few bucks in coins.

Relax, payments have been sent out.

I'm thinking about ending this useless exercise of PR, thanks for everyone's help though.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:03:28 AM

today no payment?
let me update the sheet.

Relax, payments have been sent out.

I'm thinking about ending this useless exercise of PR, thanks for everyone's help though.
useless exercise of PR pr is never useless, are you continuing this process or not ?
I might join if this goes on.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 12:48:11 PM

This campaign is closed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print