Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My green trust gone  (Read 1376 times)
hakanbalta577 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:52:06 AM

Hello there i am just not able to understand how this trust system works.I had got two positive feedbeacks from reputed members many months ago and i could see the green trust on my profile and i though every one could see that.But some days ago i was talking to a user in bitcointalk in PM and he said that he can not see green trust in my profile because of your trust settings.Then i gone to change my trust setting and then that green trust has totally gone and now even i am not able to see those positive feed backs on profile.
i am just not able to understand how it works.Please someone explain me and help me to show those positive feedbacks again in my profile.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:57:54 AM

If you check your trust profile, trust from DT members you have 4, 2 positive, 2 negatives so with this it should be a neutral trust although I don't know much about the trust system how it works.

By the way ,email and passwords are changed recently to your account so I would be cautious with dealing with you. Also 2 negative trusts of unpaid loans it's not good thing either.

I am sure more experienced users can help you more for the issue you are having.
hakanbalta577 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:02:47 AM

If you check your trust profile, trust from DT members you have 4, 2 positive, 2 negatives so with this it should be a neutral trust although I don't know much about the trust system how it works.

By the way ,email and passwords are changed recently to your account so I would be cautious with dealing with you. Also 2 negative trusts of unpaid loans it's not good thing either.

I am sure more experienced users can help you more for the issue you are having.
I am not asking any one to deal with me but just i am asking a common question that i had got two green reviews and feedbacks on my profile which only i can see but now no body can see it but now even i am not able to see that.I tried to change my trust settings but nothing happened.
I myself changed my email and thats about more than a month ago but i dont know about unpaid loans as well because i dont see any negative trusts on my profile.
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 10:08:53 AM

Not sure why , if you could tell me from whom who were expecting the green trust then i can look into , but in general case two thing might happen.

1) the person who gave you trust himself removed the trust rating from your profile
2) the person who gave you green trust was removed from DT.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

hakanbalta577 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:28:26 AM

Not sure why , if you could tell me from whom who were expecting the green trust then i can look into , but in general case two thing might happen.

1) the person who gave you trust himself removed the trust rating from your profile
2) the person who gave you green trust was removed from DT.
Okay i think your second point was right and i again can see that green trust on my profile by adding those who gave me that green feedback by again i think i am the only one who can see that green trust on my profile.
And the other two defaulted loans feedback that are given to me are not true and are not given by the reputed members but those positive feedbacks i got from member who also carrying positive feedback.
A!

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:33:52 AM

You did not pay your loan and you expect green trust?

hakanbalta577 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:37:03 AM

You did not pay your loan and you expect green trust?
Please dont post any thing without knowing any thing about me.I have already got green trust on my profile from the other green trust members,but just a question i have that why other members in this forum are not able to see that.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 10:45:23 AM

I can see you have 15 green so its not gone at all. I think only those with green and reputable members can see it as you set your trust like adding the user who gave you positive trust to your DT.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:45:31 AM

Hello there i am just not able to understand how this trust system works.I had got two positive feedbeacks from reputed members many months ago and i could see the green trust on my profile and i though every one could see that.But some days ago i was talking to a user in bitcointalk in PM and he said that he can not see green trust in my profile because of your trust settings.Then i gone to change my trust setting and then that green trust has totally gone and now even i am not able to see those positive feed backs on profile.
i am just not able to understand how it works.Please someone explain me and help me to show those positive feedbacks again in my profile.

U dont have any feedback (+ve/-ve) from any member within DafaultTrust level 2. Hence, any member with default trust settings will see you as neutral. You probably had customized trust setting and hence u saw yourself green. Now, as u have come back to the default setting, things are appearing as neutral again.

I can see you have 15 green so its not gone at all. I think only those with green and reputable members can see it as you set your trust like adding the user who gave you positive trust to your DT.

You are not using default trust settings. Create a new member on this forum and check his trust. It is neutral.

airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:15:28 PM

I am also not able to see any kind of feedback on your profile,neither negative nor a positive feedback.I also dont have any kind of positive trusts but i see green trust on many other users profile and my trust setting is also default.So i dont think we need to have green trust member to see other green trust member.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

This system only works for those who made it up and know what it is Smiley
There are people who scammed and even received the feed back with reference link and all but yet they are even gaining more + green trust.
There are some feed backs without any reference link and yet they give + score, as I said it's a private thing for inner circles Smiley
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:34:10 PM

If you wanted someone to see your green trust, tell them to go to Trust settings and add mnightwaffle and spndr7. The reason you saw green trust was probably because you had those 2 on your trust list. AFAIK, none of those 2 have been on DT. The ratings are still on your profile. Simply click the Show ratings text.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:37:30 PM

If you wanted someone to see your green trust, tell them to go to Trust settings and add mnightwaffle and spndr7. The reason you saw green trust was probably because you had those 2 on your trust list. AFAIK, none of those 2 have been on DT. The ratings are still on your profile. Simply click the Show feedback text.

In this topic i have a question because in my trust setting i added no user at all but still i see green trust in reputed members trust rating.Users like lutpin and many others,their green trust can be seen by each and every member in this forum.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:44:15 PM

In this topic i have a question because in my trust setting i added no user at all but still i see green trust in reputed members trust rating.Users like lutpin and many others,their green trust can be seen by each and every member in this forum.
You probably have "DefaultTrust" in your trust settings (it's there by default), and default trust consists of the people whose ratings are seen my default. Don't want to see Lutpin's ratings? Either remove DefaultTrust, or add ~Lutpin to your trust list.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 02:47:46 PM

If you wanted someone to see your green trust, tell them to go to Trust settings and add mnightwaffle and spndr7. The reason you saw green trust was probably because you had those 2 on your trust list. AFAIK, none of those 2 have been on DT. The ratings are still on your profile. Simply click the Show feedback text.

That is because someone with high rank and reputable enough which is in the DT added them on their trust list so in return lutpin has become reputable member as well. A lot of people trust him too.

Once you get to be reputable and have traded a lot of people here in the forum, you'll also be reputable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hakanbalta577 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:52:30 PM

You probably have "DefaultTrust" in your trust settings (it's there by default), and default trust consists of the people whose ratings are seen my default. Don't want to see Lutpin's ratings? Either remove DefaultTrust, or add ~Lutpin to your trust list.
I am still not able to understand it completely,with default trust setting people can see green trust in others profile like i am seeing green trust in your profilr DarkStar and you are not added in my trust list.I have no problem at all seeing green trust in your profile but why others cannot see green trust in my profile with default trust setting in their profile.
satmas

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:13:15 PM

I don't see any DT member feedback on his trust profile. That may be the reason why since all we see would be untrusted feedback instead of the trusted feedback(which would be shown if they were actually DT members.
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:02:15 PM

but why you didnt pay back your loan?

Didn't repay loan, scammed a user 0.055 BTC.

Why you are not answering it?
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:24:03 AM

Actually I think the loan issue removed the two green trusts you previously had. So if you can settle the loan, it is possible that you get your green trust back.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:38:39 AM

A bought account ? 
This user's email address was changed recently.

As per my trust settings,I don't see any green trust on your profile either.No trusted feedbacks!If no feedback's were actually removed by the members,I think the person on DT1 could have removed one of them from his trusts lists hence the greens faded.

Please try to explain everything in detail.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: