Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION: Earn 10x More! [I need] 10 € BANK Transfer --- [I give] 100 € BTC  (Read 878 times)
marinus (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:38:24 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 06:50:21 AM by marinus

Hey,

I'm looking for someone from ANY Europe country.

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer so that sender show my company's name. I pay you 100 euros in bitcoins!

ONLY ESCROW! I deposit FIRST in escrow and release funds once you send me photo with bank's receipt taken with your phone.

Send private messages.
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:49:41 AM

Hey,

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer under my company name. I pay you 50 euros in bitcoins!

Send private messages.

You have 10 minutes to sign a message from the wallet, or you're getting RED tagged. And would you use escrow?

The tag will be removed if you agree to use escrow, and sign a message from the bitcoin wallet.
Enough scammers these days.

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:59:14 AM

Hey,

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer under my company name. I pay you 50 euros in bitcoins!

Send private messages.

You have 10 minutes to sign a message from the wallet, or you're getting RED tagged. And would you use escrow?

The tag will be removed if you agree to use escrow, and sign a message from the bitcoin wallet.

ONLY ESCROW! I deposit FIRST in escrow. Please tell me how to sign a message?
krack-r

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:00:09 PM

Hey,

Send private messages.

ONLY ESCROW! I deposit FIRST in escrow. Please tell me how to sign a message?

Which wallet are you using? Blockchain? When you reply i will tell you how to do it.

marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

ONLY ESCROW! I deposit FIRST in escrow and release funds once you send me photo with bank's receipt taken with your phone.
krack-r

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:23:52 PM

It should be one of the top 3 in this forum.
What is your bitcoin address?

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:44:47 PM

Why do you need bitcoin address when he agree for escrow.

krack-r

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:07:31 PM

Souds kinda fishy to offer 5x what he pays. If he really pays that amount I'd send him 450EUR right away for like 2250 in bitcoin. I just need to know if he really has bitcoins.

marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:09:02 PM

Souds kinda fishy to offer 5x what he pays. If he really pays that amount I'd send him 450EUR right away for like 2250 in bitcoin. I just need to know if he really has bitcoins.

I only need 10 EUR transfer for 50 EUR bitcoins. Not 450 EUR!!
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:12:18 PM

Why you are behaving like noob, if he need only 10 euro then why he trade for bigger amount. And where is fishy part when he is agree to deposit fund in escrow.

krack-r

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:57:11 PM

I only need 10 EUR transfer for 50 EUR bitcoins. Not 450 EUR!!

OK, find an escrow and set it up and ill send you 10EUR for 50EUR bitcoin. I will remove the tag, when the escrow confirms he has the coins. One of the top 3 please.

marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:10:53 AM

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer so that sender show my company's name. I pay you 70 euros in bitcoins!

Send private messages.
ya18ss

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:23:45 AM

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer so that sender show my company's name. I pay you 70 euros in bitcoins!

Send private messages.

i can do it tell me what bank is im from spain
marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:20:04 AM

Send private messages.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:54:37 AM

Send private messages.
what happened with above guy who was ready to do this trade if you escrow them?? if he want to trade this then why you are still bumping this?
Cipa

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:30:27 PM

Does the country have to be in Europe or in the EU? I could do this for you from Serbia. Note that we don't use euros, but I could deposit the equivalent sum in RSD.

ya18ss

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:31:13 PM

im still waiting for op to give me details to go to bank but they will close shortly here
marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:36:56 PM

Does the country have to be in Europe or in the EU? I could do this for you from Serbia. Note that we don't use euros, but I could deposit the equivalent sum in RSD.

Country has to be in EU, so RSD will not work. I can only accept EUR.
marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:48:03 PM

im still waiting for op to give me details to go to bank but they will close shortly here

All details sent via PM.
marinus (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:51:00 AM

Hey,

I need you to go to your local bank's branch, pay 10 euros in cash and make a bank transfer so that sender show my company's name. I pay you 100 euros in bitcoins!

Send private messages.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: