Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any other way to get a btc loan before tomorrow? everyone thinks the worst  (Read 779 times)
investorbtcpro (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:06:24 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 08:56:58 PM by investorbtcpro

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4492

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:15:36 PM

OP creates an account and within 2 hours is asking strangers for 5btc ($3000)..

if the OP is 'educated' in law. then the OP should know about evidence, proof, contracts. and not be acting like a scammer offering none of that to grab funds from strangers who will not be able to chase him with a wet fish or a court order.

seriously some people are too obvious

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:35:23 PM

law grad with internship experience in the whitehouse, i shouldn't even be on this website but it's a financial opportunity i need to take advantage of while waiting on my results.

Whatever the maximum you can lend for 2-3 days max and i promise you'll get it back in full with returns for your trust and you'll be happy you did. A colleague of mine in a big law firm has a foreign client who wants btc and is in town. he and i no nothing but i was the one to come on here and download a wallet. This is the public address key on the wallet i downloaded, i think it's the one you need right? much appreciated if you can and you won't regret it when it comes back larger than  before

16TTL77JkFA5Vod4cLpPCxVGRTY87LhviS

Post a pic of yourself holding today's newspaper with the above Bitcoin address written on it, completely naked, with a 2 inch diameter black dildo in your butt and I'll send you 5 bitcoins.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:39:50 PM

Ok, how about you show us your linkedin? We can contact you through there and check if it is really you..

Alternatively, you can simply buy the bitcoins yourself and provide them to your client. It isn't that hard and you can get it done in a few hours.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:29:54 PM

You already create a Thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1639905.0

You get some questions, same as here and your answers are same as there.
It have no meaning to create a new Thread, for the same reason and still with no major changes.
Like that you dont offer nothing to secure your Lender.

If you are, with your friend, so sure and honest just put 3500$ in an bank account and then you will get your BTC.
I will give you a Bank Account, you send me the money and i will send you the BTC.
I can use an Escrow if you like also... Roll Eyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:00:55 PM

Camon is this really happening, why are you creating more account with the same request i do believe we sent you already a message no colateral no loan you may stop asking and creating accounts with that purpose.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:22:48 AM

LOL this is one of the most amusing scam attempts I've seen in a while. 

Sitting behind a computer, you can be anyone you want.  You should have just said you were Barrack Obama and needed some quick bitcoin.  And then Photoshop is your friend.  No one here is going to send you anything.  Forget it.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:16:03 PM

law grad with internship experience in the whitehouse, i shouldn't even be on this website but it's a financial opportunity i need to take advantage of while waiting on my results.

Whatever the maximum you can lend for 2-3 days max and i promise you'll get it back in full with returns for your trust and you'll be happy you did. A colleague of mine in a big law firm has a foreign client who wants btc and is in town. he and i no nothing but i was the one to come on here and download a wallet. This is the public address key on the wallet i downloaded, i think it's the one you need right? much appreciated if you can and you won't regret it when it comes back larger than  before

Post a pic of yourself holding today's newspaper with the above Bitcoin address written on it, completely naked, with a 2 inch diameter black dildo in your butt and I'll send you 5 bitcoins.

I'm waiting!

Did you go fuck yourself yet?

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:55:33 PM

I'm waiting!

Did you go fuck yourself yet?

i cant stop laughing with this quote/post man!!! Cheesy Grin Cheesy

3 lol, 5 lmao and 2 rofl already!!!

btw Op, you should start and write some novel with sci-fi elements and a lot of...drugs! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:33:08 PM

-2 trust now you now the rules if you cant back it up then don't ask

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
mrrtderp

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:09:27 PM

Is this offer still available? Am not OP but do own a 2.5inch diameter dildo (flesh colored if that's ok), and who couldn't use 5BTC? Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:08:40 PM

Be careful - word will get out on the gay pipeline and someone will find their way here for those 5 bitcoin!   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:08:54 PM

Be careful - word will get out on the gay pipeline and someone will find their way here for those 5 bitcoin!   Tongue

Hum, I hadn't though of that. Better take it back then. No bitcoins for him. He'll just have to go fuck himself for free.  Wink

FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:57:22 AM

i think know u understand that nothing is here for u so its batter to lock the thread ans stay away from bitcointalk coz bitcointalk is only for legit person not for scammer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: