Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinPayments and Hashflare are scamming people togheter [Solved]  (Read 1537 times)
Crystal11 (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:56:11 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 03:09:01 PM by Crystal11

Yesterday an offer was launched on Hashflare with 10% discount and i have purchased 10 GHS of SHA256. Their prices has dropped lately suspiciously fast from 1.60$ to 1.08$ . Anyway i have decided yesterday to buy another 10 GHS for $1.08 or about 179k satoshi.
Ive sent to the designated address (see first screenshot) listed from CoinPayment the requested 0.0018 BTC , a total of $1.77 means about 289k satoshi.
Since yesterday i didn't got any mining power nor any reply as email notice with the transaction completed as Coinpayments does usually . I have received just a simple email as invoice from HASHFLARE as thanks for purchase but i didnt got the service .

Proof that the money was sent

proof of the completed transaction and money sent to this address

I have sent 2 ticket support to HASHFLARE , with the tx and to check my account, and i didn't got any reply.
Why should i waste my time to send a ticket support to coinpayments for a refund or at least to send the money to hashflare if is not scamming togheter when theyre support page has this line :

Looks like the perfect/legal reason to scam people. Just as a PTC website will write their TOS about not refunding just for scamming .
I havent received any email as transaction successful from coinpayments.
Even if this issue will get fixed later i wont invest again or think twice before to do it.
I do not care that the sent amount is to small for some, ive worked hard for this money.
And ive shouldnt trust russians , most of the scams on internet are...guess ? russian.
I do not care if it's just a sistem issue and its not Hashflare fault or Coinpayments' fault , i didnt received the purchased item but got scammed with 0.00289 BTC.

Think twice before working/dealing with Coinpayments or investing money in Hashflare.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:31:54 AM

Sorry about your unexpected that happened but have you sent mail to hashflare ? Dont conclude on this matter until you have done that.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

Sorry about your unexpected that happened but have you sent mail to hashflare ? Dont conclude on this matter until you have done that.

About your question OP asked already about this matter to their support.
I have sent 2 ticket support to HASHFLARE , with the tx and to check my account, and i didn't got any reply.
And to OP I guess you must wait until 5-6 days before you get replied by hashflare support and well I'm not a fan of any cloud mining sites that people tell that its trusted but that is the only way just wait until you make a scam accusations well all cloud mining sites are designed to scam people  Roll Eyes
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:32:55 AM

So u think coin payments and hashflare, both multimillion dollar companies re going to after yours $1.77?Huh??

What a BS. Write to Hashflare dude and preserve your nerves, the world will not stop over pocket money. Even though I m sure you ve not been scammed and your just need to wait for the Hashflare to respond.

Also, you know what, I ve written an initial message to you that I will be covering your loss if they scam you, just cause I m a nice guy. But after seeing your racist messages about Russians, I aint gonna do it.

Btw, I m not even a Russian. Good luck.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Crystal11 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:55:33 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 01:12:46 PM by Crystal11

few hours ago ive got the email confirmation :

[HashFlare Support] Re: T1: Purchase Confirmation [eng]

HF Support (HashFlare Support)
Oct 9, 02:21 EEST

Hi!

Your purchase ID:339570 has been processed successfully. Most likely it just took the system longer than usual to process the payment. We checked and everything is in order. The Hashrate has been activated. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Best Regards,
Paul
HashFlare.io Support

i have logged in HASHFLARE and i checked account annd i can confirm that the mining power has been added.
Quite a bit long time since Friday when i made the deposit but is fine , this issue finally has been resolved .
Thank you.

Moderators can close this thread.
Problem has been solved.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:31:38 PM

I am glad they resolved issue.

Ive sent to the designated address (see first screenshot) listed from CoinPayment the requested 0.0018 BTC , a total of $1.77 means about 289k satoshi.
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad189/cris333/HASHFLARE/money%20sent%20to%20hashflare%20no%20service%20received.jpg
BTW, you didn't sent 289k satoshi, you sent 0,0018BTC and you payed 0.00109BTC fees  Grin Redicoulus, you payed higher fee than you will get back from hashflare with that 1$ you invested in.

Second:
And ive shouldnt trust russians , most of the scams on internet are...guess ? russian.
I thought hashflare is in Estonia, Estonia is part of Russia?

Next time if you have problems with instant deposit, you should wait support to answer before you start panic here in wrong forum section, there is "scam accusation" section!

cheers

Crystal11 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:12:07 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 03:29:25 PM by Crystal11

I am glad they resolved issue.

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad189/cris333/HASHFLARE/money%20sent%20to%20hashflare%20no%20service%20received.jpg
BTW, you didn't sent 289k satoshi, you sent 0,0018BTC and you payed 0.00109BTC fees  Grin Redicoulus, you payed higher fee than you will get back from hashflare with that 1$ you invested in.

Second:
I thought hashflare is in Estonia, Estonia is part of Russia?

Next time if you have problems with instant deposit, you should wait support to answer before you start panic here in wrong forum section, there is "scam accusation" section!

cheers

Yes, thank you, yes they did resolved my case finally after 2 tickets sent , quite late since friday i was waiting my hashpower. Why not are giving free hashpower in advance and wait for us 2 days to pay ? No they wont do it they're system is automated so they take the money in advance. And let you you wait even if its not their fault. They should do something about it so this issues wont happen again to anyone. I must say theyre deposit system SUCKS, ive seen better deposit system and faster on another mining websites. This is not my first deposit on hashflare .
You are correct, the fees on blockchain are killing us, that 109k is a lowered value the original fee was higher i think 169k. Almost same as the amount sent.
Hashflare is in estonia, estonia was part of the mother russia untill 1991, but still many of them are still russians, speak russian, etc. even if they left russia. Russia has still very high political/economical influence on all their former states or even in eastern europe .
 Its like California leaves US , theyll still be americans for decades . Or Vatican in Italy ,which is still depends on Italy, or Taiwan with China, ukraine with russia, etc, so independent/sovereign states are (or will be for a long time untill will change 99.99%) just "on papers" Grin
I wont lower "the alert system for depositing" on hashflare because theyr deposit system sucks, to slow the receiving power ,there are cloud mining websites which are way faster (i wont discuss now if others or hashflare are mining for real or not)
If you want to deposit 1 BTC on Hashflare but you get the hashpower after 2 days +2 ticket sent, that means you are losing money or you got scammed by,let's say 100000 satoshi or the 2 days payout value. And this is not right.
They should do something about it to speed up the process of purchasing hashpower (not talking about network transaction confirmations time) . Maybe change the payment processor this thing may lower the Hashflare fees 30000 satoshi for withdrawals or make it a percent. or Maybe increase the time of link address deposit wait from 2 hours to 3 or more. So the deposits wont go in timeout state.
Doesn't matter if it's sunday or saturday or friday or some kind of estonian celebration not working day.

hashcoins

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:52:25 AM

Dear Crystal11,

It is very understandable that this issue has caused you and many other HashFlare users a lot of frustration.

From our side we apologize for not having made sufficient effort to notify you and other users of the ongoing issue and the lack of status information that caused a certain degree of inconveniece. Our support agents were working hard on processing the large amount of tickets and manually confirming orders by verifying the BTC transactions. This explains the long response times to support requests.

By this time the situation is contained and all affected orders are now activated. System logic has also been optimized to reduce the risk of incorrect communication occuring that caused orders not verifying automatically.

I appreciate that you have mentioned the resolution of the issue here as well.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Vitali Pavlov
Senior Project Manager
HashCoins OÜ
EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:11:31 PM

okay this doesn't make sense, why so many scammers

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
Crystal11 (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:46:23 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 08:21:59 AM by Crystal11

Dear Crystal11,

It is very understandable that this issue has caused you and many other HashFlare users a lot of frustration.

From our side we apologize for not having made sufficient effort to notify you and other users of the ongoing issue and the lack of status information that caused a certain degree of inconveniece. Our support agents were working hard on processing the large amount of tickets and manually confirming orders by verifying the BTC transactions. This explains the long response times to support requests.

By this time the situation is contained and all affected orders are now activated. System logic has also been optimized to reduce the risk of incorrect communication occuring that caused orders not verifying automatically.

I appreciate that you have mentioned the resolution of the issue here as well.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Vitali Pavlov
Senior Project Manager
HashCoins OÜ
Dear users,
We have been experiencing issues with BTC purchase confirmations since Oct 5 due to a communication flaw between HashFlare and our BTC payment processor, Cryptopay. As a result, some of our users' orders were not automatically activated in HashFlare due to incorrect callback processing from Cryptopay. By this time we have resolved the issue and new orders are being confirmed correctly. By end of Oct 11, all unconfirmed orders will be activated.
We thank you for your patience and hope for your understanding.
Thank you, i'm glad that the missing mining/purchased mining power has been added to my account.
I hope that the purchasing system approval has been really improved/speeded up/or expand the 2 hours address alocation time, so the people won't get panic or wait for 2 days or more anymore in the future . Time is money and during these 2 days people could get payouts .
If the issue was due to the payment processor delays/fault and if is not moving fast with their approvals and if they are not good enough , despite its name, Coinpaymets or coinpay or coinflare or cryptopay or whatever the name is, just remove it/get rid of it and search for a better one if you have to.

Best Regards.

vishtany

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Founder/Blogger/Web Developer at BITVoxy

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:19:55 PM

that is a close one... hope this doesn't re-occur.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITPin. Micropayments|BITVoxy Network|Fennx|Fennx Faucet
Bitrated user: vishtany.
BitsofTwits

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

That really sucks about this issue. I can't speak specifically to the with Hashflare but I have used CoinPayments for all of my processing and have never had a problem. If you even have another issue you should definitely contact their support.

CoinPayments is just a payment processor, like paypal, and are not responsible for the activities of merchants on the system. Good guys IMO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: