Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: escrow domain and script-needing escrow  (Read 460 times)
Doamader (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:10:58 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 05:44:08 PM by Doamader

Well i had contacted already minerjones,(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346731) and he will be providing the escrow between me and the seller, as this transactions ends i will close this thread, thanks all which had reply, and tryed to help.

Both escrow and the seller are invited to post here, soo we can start our negotiations, that should happen monday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:57:48 PM

Well i do need some escrow to act between me and the seller, the details will be talked by pm thanks.

If you are looking for a instant and fast responsive escrow. I can provide my escrow service to you.  But first of all send me all the information about your deal.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Doamader (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:01:46 PM

Well i do need some escrow to act between me and the seller, the details will be talked by pm thanks.

If you are looking for a instant and fast responsive escrow. I can provide my escrow service to you.  But first of all send me all the information about your deal.

Im sorry but your password has been reset recently and looks like some hacker had get acess to it, unless someone can confirm you are the real owner under this i wont risk anything with you, im sorry.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:05:29 PM

If you are looking for a instant and fast responsive escrow. I can provide my escrow service to you.  But first of all send me all the information about your deal.

Im sorry but your password has been reset recently and looks like some hacker had get acess to it, unless someone can confirm you are the real owner under this i wont risk anything with you, im sorry.

Have a look at my trust page . You will surely get your answer that why my password hss been reset recently.

Edit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339269.msg16238530#msg16238530

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Doamader (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:22:02 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 01:15:23 PM by Doamader

If you are looking for a instant and fast responsive escrow. I can provide my escrow service to you.  But first of all send me all the information about your deal.

Have a look at my trust page . You will surely get your answer that why my password hss been reset recently.

Edit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339269.msg16238530#msg16238530

Look you had recovery your account at 13 September soo why did you changed your password on the last 14 days, anyway im sorry but i dont wanna deal with you, kindly dont take it personal, but im contacting old people and wich havent been hacked recently. The issue im dealing its very important for me, thanks for your help.

Doamader (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:57:55 PM

Still need someone to act as escrow between me and the seller. Only trusted member, and it will be a domain transfer and script, the details will be sent as we do agree the terms.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:49:34 AM

Still need someone to act as escrow between me and the seller. Only trusted member, and it will be a domain transfer and script, the details will be sent as we do agree the terms.

I am giving away some free domains as you can see in my thread. I am not a well trusted person here (if it is about only positive feedback, otherwise I've done dozens of deals).. but stealing a domain is not worth for me. nor stealing 5 or 10$. and I have knowledge about transferring domains..
let me know if I can help you.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:59:31 AM

I am giving away some free domains as you can see in my thread. I am not a well trusted person here (if it is about only positive feedback, otherwise I've done dozens of deals).. but stealing a domain is not worth for me. nor stealing 5 or 10$. and I have knowledge about transferring domains..

He is looking for an established escrow on this forum not any other person.

Doamader (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:14:32 PM

Your accounts looks to be sold, soo the real owner has sold it, i wont do any business with an account that might had been sold, the same applies to an account that has been hacked in the past, as i said isnt personal i dont wanna to risk anything, this will be done with reputable green feedback members and escrows providers its getting hard to find someone avaible to make such.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: