Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Antminer S7 (Batch 2 and 7) Finsky 4k PSU Set-up {SOLD}  (Read 1110 times)
rockyforever (OP)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 07:33:00 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 09:04:37 PM by rockyforever

Good afternoon,

I just received my S7s that were hosted in a facility and I am putting them up for sale. This is a combo deal with PSUs.

(1) S7 - Batch 2 - 5.06 th/s 162x BM1385
(1) S7 - Batch 7 - 4.66 th/s 162x BM1385
(1) 4k Set-up with finsky board and cables (included is 2 fans to cool them)

The whole set-up 1.35 btc which includes shipping to lower US 48.

Escrow is accepted but buyer will pay.

Finsky 4k PSU Set-up (sold)

Just the two S7s for sale. 1 btc shipped to lower 48.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 03:46:10 AM

Good afternoon,

I just received my S7s that were hosted in a facility and I am putting them up for sale. This is a combo deal with PSUs.

Pm
rockyforever (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:26:51 AM

bump.

I am getting lots of requests to not include the 4k PSU set-up. I am trying to sell as a bundle, and if unable, I will contact those buyers. However, just so everyone is informed, the shipping is included which is estimated at 60$ which is reflected in the final btc price. thanks.

anakinisme

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:41:05 AM

bump.

I am getting lots of requests to not include the 4k PSU set-up. I am trying to sell as a bundle, and if unable, I will contact those buyers. However, just so everyone is informed, the shipping is included which is estimated at 60$ which is reflected in the final btc price. thanks.

Still interested. Please reconsider my offer. Thanks
rockyforever (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:18:23 AM

bump

Joebrann

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:45:23 PM

How much just for the power supply then maybe you can break it up for everyone else.
rockyforever (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 10:18:01 PM

How much just for the power supply then maybe you can break it up for everyone else.

.18 btc which includes shipping to lower 48 for just the PSU set-up (board, 2 PSU, PCIE cables)

a29654

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:41:38 AM

.18 btc which includes shipping to lower 48 for just the PSU set-up (board, 2 PSU, PCIE cables)

If this goes through message me about the s7s
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:11:53 AM

How many PCIE cables does the PSU setup come with and what length.  Does it also come with the fans necessary to cool the PSUs?

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
rockyforever (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 01:36:34 AM

How many PCIE cables does the PSU setup come with and what length.  Does it also come with the fans necessary to cool the PSUs?

There are 2 fans that attach to the side of the PSUs to properly cool (no faceplate, i just used zipties)
There are 20 pcie cables, 11 are 2.75" and 9 are 2" long

anakinisme

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 01:45:34 AM

The current market rate without shipping is 210-250usd per unit for s7 and it depends on batches. If you are looking at a higher price, it will be slightly difficult. The longer you drag, the difficulty will lower down your miner price.
Unless you caught some newbie then it will be a different case. It is very difficult to sell together with PSU due to most of the old timer have extra PSU and PSU is heavy to ship and a new PSU is cheaper than the used PSU even after include shipping.
rockyforever (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 11:07:15 PM

Good afternoon,

Finsky 4k PSU Set-up (sold)

Just the two S7s for sale. 1 btc shipped to lower 48.

bump

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:42:26 PM

The current market rate without shipping is 210-250usd per unit for s7 and it depends on batches. If you are looking at a higher price, it will be slightly difficult. The longer you drag, the difficulty will lower down your miner price.
Unless you caught some newbie then it will be a different case. It is very difficult to sell together with PSU due to most of the old timer have extra PSU and PSU is heavy to ship and a new PSU is cheaper than the used PSU even after include shipping.

That is interesting, considering they are being sold (and bought) everywhere for over $300+ all the time.
Guess you're shopping at the imaginarium?

Bump to the seller.

Go Big or Go Home.
anakinisme

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

That is interesting, considering they are being sold (and bought) everywhere for over $300+ all the time.

Bump to the seller.

Everywhere? I see, where? Then I must be very lucky to buy at those price all the time:) Yeah u can even price it at 500usd or 1000usd, see if there is any buyer:) Did u buy miners all the time? I did and do u know how much is China selling now? I do. Go do some homework before you comment;) Don't daydreaming ya;)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:54:27 PM

Everywhere? I see, where? Then I must be very lucky to buy at those price all the time:) Yeah u can even price it at 500usd or 1000usd, see if there is any buyer:) Did u buy miners all the time? I did and do u know how much is China selling now? I do. Go do some homework before you comment;) Don't daydreaming ya;)

LOL. You are delusional and trying to BS your way down the price of the seller. Simple as that.
Look EVERYWHERE you will see them being sold for over that all the time.

Now stop trying to troll the seller. If you don't want his stuff move on. Simple as that.  Roll Eyes
I am so tired of asshats BS-ing on this forum about everything, trying to con others.

Go Big or Go Home.
anakinisme

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 04:01:44 PM

LOL. You are delusional and trying to BS your way down the price of the seller. Simple as that.
Look EVERYWHERE you will see them being sold for over that all the time.

Now stop trying to troll the seller. If you don't want his stuff move on. Simple as that.  Roll Eyes
I am so tired of asshats BS-ing on this forum about everything, trying to con others.

Guess you are still having your own sweet time in the sp20 era. Con? As I said u can sell it at the price of 1kusd if u want but if there any buyers willing to buy? Since u think it should be higher why not u buy it instead of posting here but not willing to give an offer to the seller? Are you here to con some post activity?
a29654

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:56:28 PM

Bump to the seller.

I've bought 3 s7s for $250, 4 at $275 and 1 at $300 shipping included for all of them. Anakinisme isn't that far off in that price range. Now if by "being sold everywhere for $300+" you're referring to Amazon, eBay, alibaba etc you won't sell in months. I've seen miners there for MONTHS with more and more just piling up. Just something to think about, not trying to low ball you but those are what the s7s are being sold for
rockyforever (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 08:16:14 PM

Please leave the fluff out of my thread.

2 S7s (batch 2 and 7..both can easily be overclocked and have 162 chips as opposed to the 135 later batches) = 1 btc shipped to lower 48

rockyforever (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 05:22:27 AM

bump, both for sale still

anakinisme

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 03:50:12 PM

bump, both for sale still

I have make an offer and pending at your side.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: