Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction for 2017 - share your views  (Read 10932 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:58:51 PM

I predict that we can only achieve $1500 tops for this year. The price will remain in constant and will only rise the last quarter of the year. Bitcoin price has corrected itself with $1200 and even if there is Japan who will make a cash flow in the bitcoin market, I don't think it will be enough to push the price more  than $1500 this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

I believe that the cash inflow by investors (VC companies and such) already been done. The possible way to BTC price going higher is an increased demand. It looks like that Japan may be the source of that. Some news confirms that BTC will be recognized as a payment method over there, and this could rise the demand for it. The only question that we need to do is: Why someone in Japan would use BTC to pay something there?

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:48:30 AM

When you started this topic, than bitcoin was $618, and now you could see bitcoin has a double price. So it is a good news for all of bitcoin's users. Also i could prediction easily, that in the coming years, definitely bitcoin will be in a top and give me biggest profit for all of us.   
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:39:29 AM

I think the bitcoin will reach in high value. And many investor is invest here when they know that a bitcoin is a getting good and get a good profit. In 2017 many people would know about bitcoin, and the bitcoin become most popular in some other country. I predict that a bitcoin become the number one currency around the world and it will be known to all through to all people who has an internet access worldwide.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:30:24 AM

I predict that we can only achieve $1500 tops for this year. The price will remain in constant and will only rise the last quarter of the year. Bitcoin price has corrected itself with $1200 and even if there is Japan who will make a cash flow in the bitcoin market, I don't think it will be enough to push the price more  than $1500 this year.

I think bitcoin will go over your prediction which is 1500$ value per coin. I believe that a surge will happen since Japan, Indonesia and Russia will bring major impact on the value of bitcoin this year. With those countries involved the number of users will increase and it will affect the rapid increase in bitcoin value and it will hit 2k $ by the end of this year.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:15:55 AM

I think bitcoin will go over your prediction which is 1500$ value per coin. I believe that a surge will happen since Japan, Indonesia and Russia will bring major impact on the value of bitcoin this year. With those countries involved the number of users will increase and it will affect the rapid increase in bitcoin value and it will hit 2k $ by the end of this year.
I also believe that $2,000 price for bitcoin is very possible before the end of the year because of the different good news from those three countries. If this kind of events will continue to come then the high price of bitcoin like $2,000 is very possible and it can increase even more for this coming years for bitcoin. I think $5,000 will be the next ATH.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:58:06 AM

I predict bitcoin will continue to soar as high as $ 2,000 at the end of 2017.
for Bitcoin users continue to increase over time
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:13:35 AM

until now the price is still Area bitcoin 1200 USD / BTC I think bitcoin will continue to rise as long as there is no issue that made the market panic

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

I have a 2017 view, hopefully I always get great results and always fluent whatever happens to my life.
Sr.Urbanist

Activity: 315
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

Litecoin is going to be rad.  Dash will surprise everybody with something way out there Cheesy. Bitcoin will battle w/ segwit and rise to maybe $1400. It could hit $1800/$3000 if there is agreement for faster transactions. Etherium is going to be exposed for the Ethron it is at the core. I think that's the wild card.  ETC may have something ...
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:33:40 AM

Today we stand at $ 1000 + for each BTC and we will continue to see rise in BTC price at logarithmic rate for sure. I hope you had saved some BTC at the time of posting this thread because as you can see we have crossed $1000 and I am sure it will reach 2000+ by the end of this year. Reaching that goal is everyone's dream and I'm sensing a positive gut feeling for that. As we can see lots of services and trading platforms are already using it and continue to use it as result it will lead to more added value in its core. Lets hope for the best.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

When you started this topic, than bitcoin was $618, and now you could see bitcoin has a double price. So it is a good news for all of bitcoin's users. Also i could prediction easily, that in the coming years, definitely bitcoin will be in a top and give me biggest profit for all of us.   

That's a great achievement for bitcoin that in very short period of time bitcoin almost double their price and yeah also a good news for one who hold their bitcoins to sell them in future, they will get double profit. And bitcoin will reach 1800$ at the middle  of this year.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:34:17 PM

until now the price is still Area bitcoin 1200 USD / BTC I think bitcoin will continue to rise as long as there is no issue that made the market panic

It settled around the price 1000$ to 1200$.  Price will be increase in upcoming months and rate of adoption also increase gradually. In the month of December, price will be move to 1500$ due to Christmas bump. Block chain technology will be implemented to more in number with international companies.
lovenhom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:43:12 AM

In my point of view, bitcoin price will be $1000. Since bitcoin
price is volatile many users adopts bitcoin. For the year 2017,
for sure bitcoin is very popular because of its easy use, fast
transaction.
Is it true that the price of bitcoin will increase? With the situation now, more and more people will know bitcoin, and by 2017 bitcoin prices will increase but I do not think it will increase to $1000. I still hope it will always increase strongly.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:50:23 AM

It settled around the price 1000$ to 1200$.  Price will be increase in upcoming months and rate of adoption also increase gradually. In the month of December, price will be move to 1500$ due to Christmas bump. Block chain technology will be implemented to more in number with international companies.

I think $1500 is a good prediction if we keep in mind the actual situation which will keep us busy at least for another 12 months.
We could be much higher at the end of the year if we could solve the scaling debate. Just alone an activation of SegWit could push us up to $2000 in a short amount of time. But as I said I can not see that happen soon. Patience is needed and we need to be satisfied with less as probably by many guys expected.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:23:34 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 12:56:04 PM by MoneyIsDebt

It settled around the price 1000$ to 1200$.  Price will be increase in upcoming months and rate of adoption also increase gradually. In the month of December, price will be move to 1500$ due to Christmas bump. Block chain technology will be implemented to more in number with international companies.

I think $1500 is a good prediction if we keep in mind the actual situation which will keep us busy at least for another 12 months.
We could be much higher at the end of the year if we could solve the scaling debate. Just alone an activation of SegWit could push us up to $2000 in a short amount of time. But as I said I can not see that happen soon. Patience is needed and we need to be satisfied with less as probably by many guys expected.

In my opinion , bitcoins will increase its price much this year .There is a possibility that at the end of the year or  start of next year it's price increases upto 2000$. We have seen last month it's price was expected to rise but it didn't happen that way so, I think it will rise upto some extent in mean time. Therefore i suggest people to be invest and to get notified with the bitcoins rate daily ,
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:30:05 PM

I am bitcoin liver and I trust bitcoins a lot. I beliebve bitcoin is going to reach 2500+ buy the end of 2017 year. Just look at the price of bitcoin. It was 680 buck when u posted this topic and today we are in the middle of year and it's double of what you said. So with that popular assumption I'm sure bitcoin will get above 2500.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

My prediction is, Bitcoin will become more expensive this year and a lot of people will getting rich because of that and the average people of the internet will become interested in bitcoin and start their investment too and somehow bitcoin will become one of the popular currency and the hype will continue until bitcoin reach at least $2,000 and it will experience a sudden big dump because of the bag holders that sold their coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

No bad news for bitcoin and just a good news for bitcoin in the future and this will give a stairs for the price of bitcoin and let them increase to the new ath.
Vyki00

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:19:40 AM

No bad news for bitcoin and just a good news for bitcoin in the future and this will give a stairs for the price of bitcoin and let them increase to the new ath.

Yes, now there is no bad news. But they usually appear when the price is very high. I think that all this is done specially. To lower it. Someone is profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: