Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump on his last leg?  (Read 13130 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:37:24 PM

But let's face the facts. The elite are not going to allow him to go too far. It is going to be very interesting to see which choice they use to terminate Trump.

These latest groping and genital thrusting fabrications are going to backfire on the elite. The desperation of the mass media is all too obvious for anyone with a brain stem, which surprisingly doesn't include Tom Hanks.

Wikileaks should release Clinton emails bi-daily, so that the media has to invent a new fabrication every 2 days. That would do more to expose how ridiculous the media is now. But the switch to weekly releases was very strategic by Wikileaks to force the media to weekly reveal what a farce they are.

Are you saying that Trump is on his other last leg?    Cool

The USA as a union of 50 States may be on its last leg:

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=armstrongeconomics.com+coming+breakup+of+the+USA

The following was predicted by Armstrong's computer decades ago and published at least as early as 9/11/2014 (date of following blog):

As for the break-up of the USA, the computer has been warning for decades now that the 2016 election will see a sharp rise in third-party activity. The Republican Party may split again. We see the internal civil war with the Tea Party people. This is the core of the break-up for what lies behind that is culture and religion. Once the economy turns down, this will accelerate.

Armstrong's computer generated the following chart which seems to indicate the USA will rise after these elections until 2033:

The above chart is the optimistic one that is Protracted wave where the USA would not break apart.

The following chart published in 2013 is the pessimistic one for the Collapsing wave where the USA does break apart. Note that the peak came precisely to the day the Edward Snowden made his final move of "no turning back" in preparation to release the NSA expose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:43:28 PM

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803 : emails are beginning to emerge of how the democrats planned to slander Trump and make him out to be a pervert.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:55:47 AM

And now Trump isn't on HIS last leg. It's Hillary's last leg he is on, crushing it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:00:07 AM

He got too many negatives and he's already shown people who he is. There is no way voters are going to buy into he's evolving. 70% of women voters dislike him and minorities.

iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:08:17 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 08:33:07 AM by iamnotback

He got too many negatives and he's already shown people who he is. There is no way voters are going to buy into he's evolving. 70% of women voters dislike him and minorities.

You need to stop watching the mass media and develop your atrophied brain stem.

The polls are a farce. Trump is going to get 60+% of the vote when we go to the polls. It is going to shock the world, except if the elite can rig the election process (which they also tried to do for the BREXIT vote).

The mass media is clearly trying to over emphasize false, fabricated allegations against Trump and under emphasize the severity of the Wikileaks incriminations.

Parade of the accusers

Such a blanket denial has prompted a steady stream of women to come forward to assert that Mr Trump's actions do, in fact, reflect his candid words. Jessica Leeds, who accused Mr Trump of fondling her on an airplane, said she practically jumped out of her skin when she heard Mr Trump deny any improper behaviour.
The Trump campaign has promised that it will release evidence that the accusers are fabricating their claims - and Mr Trump in several speeches has issued blanket denials. So far, however, the sum total of evidence levelled against the growing list of women coming forward ...

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice," he said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.
Believe me, that line isn't going to win him any votes.

Hacked to pieces

You'd be hard-pressed to notice over the din of the travelling circus the Trump campaign has become, but the Clinton team also spent the week weathering a scandal of its own. Thanks to the release by Wikileaks of emails possibly acquired by Russian hackers, the public has been given an inside view of the Clinton campaign - and the picture it paints is often unflattering.
Campaign operatives obsess over messaging and even individual tweets, they mull negative campaign tactics, try to resolve staff infighting and speculate on ways to inspire a liberal revolt within the Catholic Church.

The emails - assuming they are authentic

So Hillary's horrific orchestration of 1000s of beheaded and limbless women and children is merely "unflattering" and questionably "authentic", while the false, fabricated allegations against Trump are a "steady parade" that reflect he is really a horrible person.

Yeah right. Only someone without a functioning brain stem and married to an ideology could fall for that one.

We know that latest October-surprise allegations against Trump are fabricated because a woman who is abused and not making any signals about it with no witness for a decade or more, and then suddenly coming out to reveal this exactly to the day of the Wikileak releases in order to overshadow the news media, is simply not plausible. Women who are abused show signs and indications of this from the get go and they talk to others about it within a very short period of time after the incident, as did all of the accusers of Bill Clinton and Hillary.

And we know the Wikileaks email releases are incriminating and factual, because they are Clinton's own words and she has not denied writing nor deleting those 33,000 emails. We have for example the President of the Haiti on camera saying that Hillary and Bill stole all the $billions that was donated to Haiti:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/president-of-haiti-exposes-clintons-corruption-pocketing-98-of-the-money-donated-for-relief/

The people who do no research and listen to sound bites from the mass media, are babbling idiots including the otherwise very smart Tom Hanks.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:30:35 AM

Subject: to my dear relative on the culture of the South that we love & cherish

Look at these black ladies talking about the community coming together:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/787127225581707265

When has any recent Presidential candidate done anything like this?

Reality check.

If we close our ears and our eyes, and allow ourselves to be brainwashed by the media and the elite who control our brains with pointless ideological divide-and-conquer BS, then we have no hope:

https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA?t=216

THIS IS THE LAST EMAIL ON THIS ELECTION AND POLITICS. Because I know we can't even lead a human horse to the water. At least the damn horse can be lead to the water.

(Implication is humans are dumber+stubborner than horses)
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:25:40 PM

You need to stop watching the mass media and develop your atrophied brain stem.

The polls are a farce. Trump is going to get 60+% of the vote when we go to the polls. It is going to shock the world, except if the elite can rig the election process (which they also tried to do for the BREXIT vote).

The mass media is clearly trying to over emphasize false, fabricated allegations against Trump and under emphasize the severity of the Wikileaks incriminations.

Parade of the accusers

Such a blanket denial has prompted a steady stream of women to come forward to assert that Mr Trump's actions do, in fact, reflect his candid words. Jessica Leeds, who accused Mr Trump of fondling her on an airplane, said she practically jumped out of her skin when she heard Mr Trump deny any improper behaviour.
The Trump campaign has promised that it will release evidence that the accusers are fabricating their claims - and Mr Trump in several speeches has issued blanket denials. So far, however, the sum total of evidence levelled against the growing list of women coming forward ...

"Believe me, she would not be my first choice," he said at a North Carolina rally on Friday.
Believe me, that line isn't going to win him any votes.

Hacked to pieces

You'd be hard-pressed to notice over the din of the travelling circus the Trump campaign has become, but the Clinton team also spent the week weathering a scandal of its own. Thanks to the release by Wikileaks of emails possibly acquired by Russian hackers, the public has been given an inside view of the Clinton campaign - and the picture it paints is often unflattering.
Campaign operatives obsess over messaging and even individual tweets, they mull negative campaign tactics, try to resolve staff infighting and speculate on ways to inspire a liberal revolt within the Catholic Church.

The emails - assuming they are authentic

So Hillary's horrific orchestration of 1000s of beheaded and limbless women and children is merely "unflattering" and questionably "authentic", while the false, fabricated allegations against Trump are a "steady parade" that reflect he is really a horrible person.

Yeah right. Only someone without a functioning brain stem and married to an ideology could fall for that one.

We know that latest October-surprise allegations against Trump are fabricated because a woman who is abused and not making any signals about it with no witness for a decade or more, and then suddenly coming out to reveal this exactly to the day of the Wikileak releases in order to overshadow the news media, is simply not plausible. Women who are abused show signs and indications of this from the get go and they talk to others about it within a very short period of time after the incident, as did all of the accusers of Bill Clinton and Hillary.

And we know the Wikileaks email releases are incriminating and factual, because they are Clinton's own words and she has not denied writing nor deleting those 33,000 emails. We have for example the President of the Haiti on camera saying that Hillary and Bill stole all the $billions that was donated to Haiti:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/president-of-haiti-exposes-clintons-corruption-pocketing-98-of-the-money-donated-for-relief/

The people who do no research and listen to sound bites from the mass media, are babbling idiots including the otherwise very smart Tom Hanks.
This time, the choice in America is not the best option, but of two evils choose the lesser. It seems to me that Hillary is the lesser evil so vote for her.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:39:44 PM

This time, the choice in America is not the best option, but of two evils choose the lesser. It seems to me that Hillary is the lesser evil so vote for her.

I've added you to my list of those whose brain is not functioning.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=armstrongeconomics.com+coming+breakup+of+the+USA

The following was predicted by Armstrong's computer decades ago and published at least as early as 9/11/2014 (date of following blog):

What?  Cheesy No, the union is not on is last leg. This is not 1880. It's illegal to claim independence, a result of the American civil war.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:08:12 PM

I'm all for Hillary, so I have to count in the same list. Generally if a normal person heard from the candidate that he likes Putin will never vote for that candidate. And much more.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:29:59 PM

What?  Cheesy No, the union is not on is last leg. This is not 1880. It's illegal to claim independence, a result of the American civil war.

If you are young enough, you will be surprised. And remember I told you so first.
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:30:45 PM

I'm all for Hillary, so I have to count in the same list. Generally if a normal person heard from the candidate that he likes Putin will never vote for that candidate. And much more.

Sir have you had your IQ measured?

Trump said in the recent debate that he doesn't know Putin, doesn't have any investments in Russia, and doesn't know if he is good or bad, but that he will feel him out and try to work with him. That doesn't mean he likes Putin a priori, nor that he will develop deep bonds with those who do evil.

Would you prefer he drop nuclear bombs on Putin's head? What do you expect from him? To foster another cold war?
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:00:27 PM

Trump said in the recent debate that he doesn't know Putin, doesn't have any investments in Russia, and doesn't know if he is good or bad, but that he will feel him out and try to work with him. That doesn't mean he likes Putin a priori, nor that he will develop deep bonds with those who do evil.

Would you prefer he drop nuclear bombs on Putin's head? What do you expect from him? To foster another cold war?
December 2011: Trump praised Putin's "intelligence" and "no-nonsense way" in his book "Time to Get Tough."
"Putin has big plans for Russia. He wants to edge out its neighbors so that Russia can dominate oil supplies to all of Europe," Trump said. "I respect Putin and Russians but cannot believe our leader (Obama) allows them to get away with so much...Hats off to the Russians."

June 2013: Trump wonders if Putin will be his "new best friend"
"Will he become my new best friend?" Trump asked of Putin in a tweet wondering whether Putin would attend the 2013 Miss Universe pageant Trump brought to Moscow.

October 2013: Trump says Putin is outsmarting the US
"I think he's done really a great job of outsmarting our country," Trump told Larry King after Putin successfully dissuaded the US from striking Syria by arranging with the US for the removal of Syria's chemical weapons.

July 31, 2015: Trump says they'd get along
"I think I'd get along very well with Vladimir Putin. I just think so," Trump said in one of his first comments about the Russian leader since launching his presidential bid last June.

Oct. 11, 2015: Trump says they had good ratings together
Asked on CBS' "Face the Nation" about similarities between him and Putin, Trump pointed to their appearance on same edition of "60 Minutes."
"I think the biggest thing we have is that we were on '60 Minutes' together and we had fantastic ratings. One of your best-rated shows in a long time," Trump joked. "So that was good, right? So we were stable mates."
Trump said he and Putin "are very different," but that they would "get along very well."
"I think that I would probably get along with him very well. And I don't think you'd be having the kind of problems that you're having right now," Trump said.

Nov. 10, 2015: Trump reiterates that he and Putin "were stablemates"
"I got to know him very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night," Trump said, despite the fact that he and Putin had been interviewed in separate countries at different times for the same news program.
It's a comment Trump has repeatedly made at rallies.

Dec. 17, 2015: Trump returns Putin's praise
Donald Trump issued a statement after Putin praised the real estate mogul as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race."
"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said in a statement. "I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect."
Trump took heat from his GOP rivals for the statement, but refused to back down.

Dec. 18, 2015: Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists
"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I think our country does plenty of killing also."

Feb. 17: Trump says he'd be "crazy" to disavow Putin's praise
"I have no relationship with him other than he called me a genius. He said Donald trump is a genius and he is going to be the leader of the party and he's going to be the leader of the world or something," Trump said, embellishing Putin's praise.
"These characters that I'm running against said, 'We want you to disavow that statement.' I said what, he called me a genius, I'm going to disavow it? Are you crazy? Can you believe it? How stupid are they."
"And besides that wouldn't it be good if we actually got along with countries. Wouldn't it actually be a positive thing. I think I'd have a good relationship with Putin. I mean who knows," he continued.

April 28: Trump says maybe they'll get along
"Maybe we will, maybe we won't," Trump says when asked by Bill O'Reilly about whether he and Putin would have a good relationship.
"I'm saying that I'd possibly have a good relationship. He's been very nice to me," Trump said. "If we can make a great deal for our country and get along with Russia that would be a tremendous thing. I would love to try it."

and finally

July 28: Trump says he'd be firm with Putin
"I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly, but there's nothing I can think of that I'd rather do than have Russia friendly, as opposed to the way they are right now, so that we can go and knock out ISIS with other people," Trump said at a news conference.
But that wasn't Trump's only comment on Putin during the event.
He also refused to call on Putin to stay out of the election, "I'm not going to tell Putin what to do. Why would I tell him what to do?"
"Why do I have to get tough on Putin? I don't know anything other than that he doesn't respect our country," he continued.
Trump also predicted a better US-Russia relationship under his administration.
"President Trump would be so much better for US-Russian relations. It can't be worse," Trump said.
And of course, Trump said Putin would respect him more than Clinton, his Democratic rival who has been fiercely critical of Putin.
"I don't think he has any respect for Clinton. I think he respects me. I think it would be great to get along with him," Trump said.

See the pattern?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:00:30 PM

December 2011: Trump praised Putin's "intelligence" and "no-nonsense way" in his book "Time to Get Tough."
"Putin has big plans for Russia. He wants to edge out its neighbors so that Russia can dominate oil supplies to all of Europe," Trump said. "I respect Putin and Russians but cannot believe our leader (Obama) allows them to get away with so much...Hats off to the Russians."

June 2013: Trump wonders if Putin will be his "new best friend"
"Will he become my new best friend?" Trump asked of Putin in a tweet wondering whether Putin would attend the 2013 Miss Universe pageant Trump brought to Moscow.

October 2013: Trump says Putin is outsmarting the US
"I think he's done really a great job of outsmarting our country," Trump told Larry King after Putin successfully dissuaded the US from striking Syria by arranging with the US for the removal of Syria's chemical weapons.

July 31, 2015: Trump says they'd get along
"I think I'd get along very well with Vladimir Putin. I just think so," Trump said in one of his first comments about the Russian leader since launching his presidential bid last June.

Oct. 11, 2015: Trump says they had good ratings together
Asked on CBS' "Face the Nation" about similarities between him and Putin, Trump pointed to their appearance on same edition of "60 Minutes."
"I think the biggest thing we have is that we were on '60 Minutes' together and we had fantastic ratings. One of your best-rated shows in a long time," Trump joked. "So that was good, right? So we were stable mates."
Trump said he and Putin "are very different," but that they would "get along very well."
"I think that I would probably get along with him very well. And I don't think you'd be having the kind of problems that you're having right now," Trump said.

Nov. 10, 2015: Trump reiterates that he and Putin "were stablemates"
"I got to know him very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night," Trump said, despite the fact that he and Putin had been interviewed in separate countries at different times for the same news program.
It's a comment Trump has repeatedly made at rallies.

Dec. 17, 2015: Trump returns Putin's praise
Donald Trump issued a statement after Putin praised the real estate mogul as a "talented person" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race."
"It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond," Trump said in a statement. "I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect."
Trump took heat from his GOP rivals for the statement, but refused to back down.

Dec. 18, 2015: Trump defends against allegations Putin has ordered the killings of journalists
"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I think our country does plenty of killing also."

Feb. 17: Trump says he'd be "crazy" to disavow Putin's praise
"I have no relationship with him other than he called me a genius. He said Donald trump is a genius and he is going to be the leader of the party and he's going to be the leader of the world or something," Trump said, embellishing Putin's praise.
"These characters that I'm running against said, 'We want you to disavow that statement.' I said what, he called me a genius, I'm going to disavow it? Are you crazy? Can you believe it? How stupid are they."
"And besides that wouldn't it be good if we actually got along with countries. Wouldn't it actually be a positive thing. I think I'd have a good relationship with Putin. I mean who knows," he continued.

April 28: Trump says maybe they'll get along
"Maybe we will, maybe we won't," Trump says when asked by Bill O'Reilly about whether he and Putin would have a good relationship.
"I'm saying that I'd possibly have a good relationship. He's been very nice to me," Trump said. "If we can make a great deal for our country and get along with Russia that would be a tremendous thing. I would love to try it."

and finally

July 28: Trump says he'd be firm with Putin
"I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly, but there's nothing I can think of that I'd rather do than have Russia friendly, as opposed to the way they are right now, so that we can go and knock out ISIS with other people," Trump said at a news conference.
But that wasn't Trump's only comment on Putin during the event.
He also refused to call on Putin to stay out of the election, "I'm not going to tell Putin what to do. Why would I tell him what to do?"
"Why do I have to get tough on Putin? I don't know anything other than that he doesn't respect our country," he continued.
Trump also predicted a better US-Russia relationship under his administration.
"President Trump would be so much better for US-Russian relations. It can't be worse," Trump said.
And of course, Trump said Putin would respect him more than Clinton, his Democratic rival who has been fiercely critical of Putin.
"I don't think he has any respect for Clinton. I think he respects me. I think it would be great to get along with him," Trump said.

See the pattern?

The only pattern is that Trump is preparing for the Presidency. If you look hard enough, you can find all kinds of statements Trump has made about all kinds of countries in his preparation. This is a great pattern. Keep showing us what you have, Mr. Trump.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:31:07 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 12:58:54 AM by iamnotback

Snoop Dognald Doggyrump:

https://twitter.com/MagicRoyalty/status/785662686251978753

https://twitter.com/smmarrujo/status/786669132787875840

https://twitter.com/MagicRoyalty/status/785151385608204290

https://twitter.com/MagicRoyalty/status/782983844509077504

Hmm some ladies with big boobs think Trump has swaggy. I read hearsay that FLY ZONE Shitlary is more turned on by mutilated vaginas (closer to the anal feeding orifice I guess).
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:57:31 PM

"I absolutely did not make love with those 4 women!"

make love
phrase of love
have sexual intercourse.
dated
pay amorous attention to (someone).

iamnotback