Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucetgame.com - GoGoJJTech : Selling my account  (Read 1307 times)
GoGoJJTech (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:54:15 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 04:42:17 PM by GoGoJJTech

Hello everyone, I'm sure most of you are familiar with http://faucetgame.com/
If you are, you're probably familiar with me, as I have the most profitable account on the site ツ

Recently events have worked in my favor and I've earned enough to not need faucetgame anymore, so I'm selling my account.
Reasons why my account is worth investing in:

• I'm a VIP member, and my VIP lasts for the next month. You will get all of the perks in that time: (https://i.imgur.com/jOnryYx.png)
  • My balance is over 3 million satoshi (at the time of posting this, you can see in the screenshots)
  • You can (currently) withdraw 125,000 satoshi daily (Proof https://i.imgur.com/ELLFS38.png), although this account makes enough for you to withdraw up to 300,000 satoshi daily if the limit is raised (Proof I used to do so https://i.imgur.com/lyFzDXy.png)
  • My account holds the most records on the site. Here are three shown records, although I'm also #1 on slots (https://i.imgur.com/wnlPk8P.png) Yes, that does say 3.7 BTC total that I have won from this site
  • Because my balance is so large, I win the lottery every single time I participate. You will too if you play it correctly (Proof https://i.imgur.com/5XesJVe.png)

If you're interested in buying my account, I will hand over the login credentials after I'm paid. I currently cannot change the username. You will be able to change the bitcoin address the site pays, of course ツ
I'll also tell you how to earn as much as I do with this account, and I'll tell you how to win the lottery as I have been currently doing so.

EDIT: I don't know how much I want at this moment, but I'd say around 0.1 BTC because it's quick to earn it back. Just leave your bid as a reply and I guess I'll take the highest one in a week or two ツ
EDIT2: Forgot how much I paid for VIP, I have only 35 days left, sorry about that. You can buy more months with the current balance though.
EDIT3: Email & password have been changed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:37:36 AM

I am interested in this account, what is your expected price ?

prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:59:58 AM

Why are you selling? What's the price?

The maximium withdraw per day it's a bit weird, how long to withdraw all money? What's the chance of site goes down?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:14:52 PM

Hello everyone, I'm sure most of you are familiar with http://faucetgame.com/
If you are, you're probably familiar with me, as I have the most profitable account on the site ツ

Recently events have worked in my favor and I've earned enough to not need faucetgame anymore, so I'm selling my account.
Reasons why my account is worth investing in:

• I'm a VIP member, and my VIP lasts for the next 4 months I believe. You will get all of the perks in that time: (https://i.imgur.com/jOnryYx.png)
  • My balance is over 3 million satoshi (at the time of posting this, you can see in the screenshots)
  • You can (currently) withdraw 125,000 satoshi daily (Proof https://i.imgur.com/ELLFS38.png), although this account makes enough for you to withdraw up to 300,000 satoshi daily if the limit is raised (Proof I used to do so https://i.imgur.com/lyFzDXy.png)
  • My account holds the most records on the site. Here are three shown records, although I'm also #1 on slots (https://i.imgur.com/wnlPk8P.png) Yes, that does say 3.7 BTC total that I have won from this site
  • Because my balance is so large, I win the lottery every single time I participate. You will too if you play it correctly (Proof https://i.imgur.com/5XesJVe.png)

If you're interested in buying my account, I will hand over the login credentials after I'm paid. I currently cannot change the username, email, or password, but I'll try to speak to the site owner about it. You will at least be able to change the bitcoin address the site pays, of course ツ
I'll also tell you how to earn as much as I do with this account, and I'll tell you how to win the lottery as I have been currently doing so.

What is your price? I am familiar with your account, its really good one., why do you even want to sell it?

Why are you selling? What's the price?
The maximium withdraw per day it's a bit weird, how long to withdraw all money? What's the chance of site goes down?

You can use math 3,000,000/125,000=24 days. And that account can bring around 200-300K satoshi/day for next 4 months. I don't think site will go down, owner is running very good faucet/games network
GoGoJJTech (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:31:42 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 03:42:45 PM by GoGoJJTech

I'm not sure yet, I'm probably just going to take the highest bid.

I want to sell my account because I don't need it anymore, and I believe someone else can benefit from it instead of it being deleted.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:26:44 PM

Nice stats mate,but wrong section maybe you should move this thread to digital goods section it belongs there.
I wonder if admin of Faucetgame.com is ok with selling accounts,he is very active here so we will find out soon i guess.
GoGoJJTech (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:39:01 PM

Nice stats mate,but wrong section maybe you should move this thread to digital goods section it belongs there.
I wonder if admin of Faucetgame.com is ok with selling accounts,he is very active here so we will find out soon i guess.

He is okay with it, and he allowed me to change my email and password this morning. He also "might" perform as a 3rd party, but he's not sure at this moment.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:07:24 PM

This is the first and last account selling I'm going to allow on any of my sites.

I'm not going to act as an escrow.

EDIT:

a) gogojjtech account is permanently chat banned. Since 11 days ago.
b) VIP expires in    34d 20h 2m 12s.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:03:05 AM

This is the first and last account selling I'm going to allow on any of my sites.

You are talking about the accounts you know that are sold Smiley
But if someone want's to sell his account he can do it, if they are able to change the withdrawal address.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:12:20 AM

But if someone want's to sell his account he can do it, if they are able to change the withdrawal address.
I'm not going to allow people buy or sell their accounts.
I don't want scammers buying and selling account then contacting me that they got hacked.

EDIT:

Why did you banned him? Please explain more or don't edit.
Doesn't really matter.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:31:23 AM

How would you even monitor sold accounts? you would have no idea if I sold my account today

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:46:42 AM

One easy way is to lock the email & withdrawal address.
If the user can't change his email and btc address it makes harder to sell/buy the accounts

GoGoJJTech (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:03:55 PM

One easy way is to lock the email & withdrawal address.
If the user can't change his email and btc address it makes harder to sell/buy the accounts

Email is locked by default, but the address is changeable.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:12:26 AM

@mexicantarget: if I buy the account, you will unlock the chat (since you know there is a new owner and you know me)?

ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:05:51 AM

I want to sell my account because I don't need it anymore, and I believe someone else can benefit from it instead of it being deleted.
You are not sure of the price you want to sell the account but the highest bidder wins the account, why not set the ball rolling by mentioning one price and we take it from there.

GoGoJJTech (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

You are not sure of the price you want to sell the account but the highest bidder wins the account, why not set the ball rolling by mentioning one price and we take it from there.

I said "around 0.1BTC" in the main post ツ
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

@mexicantarget: if I buy the account, you will unlock the chat (since you know there is a new owner and you know me)?
Unfortunately, no, I wouldn't unban the account.
A new owner doesn't mean much to be honest.

How would you even monitor sold accounts? you would have no idea if I sold my account today

He said "I don't allow buy-sell accounts" so nobody can go to him and say my account got hacked as he said in here.
Otherwise I don't think he cares about selling accounts between players.
I just don't want people complain about "lost" account (while they sold them in first place), so I have to be the judge on who did what.
That's the main reason I don't want people buy and sell stuff.

I can create a account marketplace on site, so users do it safely. But I'd add a fee Smiley
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 03:04:27 PM

Unfortunately, no, I wouldn't unban the account.
A new owner doesn't mean much to be honest.

A new owner means a new guy Smiley
Well .. is your choice (even I'm not agree with this)
I this case I say: pass.

prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:08:58 PM

I don't want scammers buying and selling account then contacting me that they got hacked.

EDIT:

Doesn't really matter.

I think it really matter, he was cheating or something like that?
Or is just a ban for no reason?

GoGoJJTech (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:42:40 AM

EDIT:

Doesn't really matter.

I think it really matter, he was cheating or something like that?
Or is just a ban for no reason?

I was messing around and said:
NO
S
P
A
M
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: