Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshimine -Best miners sweepers game...  (Read 965 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:54:31 PM

Satoshimines.com had a very unique concept and you can make good profits from it. Only if you are not greedy enough.
I've been playing this since then. With just small capital though. My technique is just open 3 to 4 mines and then withdraw right away.

Actually good profit doesnt determined by your greediness or not, may be half of them is true, but mostly all gambling games are depends on your luck, not from some method. All method will just be the same, because it is just some gambling fallacy that players really believe what they really think. The result is based on your luck and not from your method or even some huge balance
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:58:46 PM

The more green you find on the 5x5 grid , the higher your multiplier.  Try not to hit any mines or your game will end.  Try this game now more profit will get in this game site. Easy to play easy to earn. Play now. -Satoshimine.com
Do u own SatoshiMines?

Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 03:38:21 PM

I thought that you discover a good way to make a good profit in satoshimines.. honestly i am playing in sweepabit in moneypot app..
Its also great for me.. making a good profit but some times you lose. .

I also like sweepabit its nice because it has a faucet so we can practice playing without depositing. I think the OP is just advertising the site pretty much not seeing another reason.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:24:11 PM

The more green you find on the 5x5 grid , the higher your multiplier.  Try not to hit any mines or your game will end.  Try this game now more profit will get in this game site. Easy to play easy to earn. Play now. -Satoshimine.com

How come are you promoting satoshimines like this ? Are you being paid ? Everyone more or less knows about satoshimines so this thread doesn't make sense to me. If you had added something interesting or a promo that would be a different story.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:28:45 AM

How come are you promoting satoshimines like this ? Are you being paid ? Everyone more or less knows about satoshimines so this thread doesn't make sense to me. If you had added something interesting or a promo that would be a different story.

I think that satoshimines been left by most of people already, there are only some of them that left there and they dont have ane big whale playing there anymore. And they dont have any update on their site so I dont think that they still become the best mines game
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:12:44 AM

I think that satoshimines been left by most of people already, there are only some of them that left there and they dont have ane big whale playing there anymore. And they dont have any update on their site so I dont think that they still become the best mines game

It is my though also and i don't see any threas about them here or i just missed it and been buried, and satoshimines doesn't make some noise in social media sites nor i any furom so i believe that their site has been played by those little gamblers only, but i think they still get some revenue for their site since they affors to run for a long time and yet satoshimines still alive and kicking, but i already left thay site and never play it again since i dont find it appealing anymore.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: