Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICN] ICONOMI Bounty Report are final now! people are happy now  (Read 6643 times)
wowok (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:10:19 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 09:15:20 PM by wowok

OFFICIAL BLOG POST ABOUT BOUNTIES

This is final word about bounties from ICONOMI. https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-ico-bounty-distribution-71e763cf8346

To discuss bounties use this channel https://telegram.me/iconomiicobounties

Some people confirming their bounty,some people pmed me to close this thread.They said they got paid and iconomi only paid to them who filled the appeal form.I didn't do that and i was not paid.No problem because i didn't go with the official procedure and i am not a fool to fight alone to change a rule for only me.congrats to you who reclaimed their bounty and they helped us to see some worst face who wanted to increase their bounty share by excluding others,ashamed that iconomi have some cheap minded people who desperately calling those bounty hunters scammer,sock puppet etc.Is this how a community treat people who said words for their rights?I am not saying people are getting paid only because i started this thread,but at last i was right about the bounty hunters,the all are not a spammer or so called bounty whore.Hunting for bounty is a job now a days and projects are benefited from those bounty hunters.Change your point of view against them,the are human like you and we all want to make money as like you.Not every people can afford money to invest in a project.it doesn't mean that they're not a real supporter.Clean your mind and be happy.
This issue is solved now and i apologize if i did anything wrong

Now leaving this thread for public if you want to say something.
Of course i'll lock this thread if i see some unlogical words without a valid proof against ICONOMI

Best of luck and thank you who supported me in this case.
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:30:30 AM

There's obviously some delay with bounties, and they're barely 24 hours late; so I'd relax before jumping to conclusions.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
hyrosima

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Beautiful life!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:32:40 AM

I think you so said due to the lost of some bounties. But all the decisions of ICONOMI team seem appropriate.

Supporting a project, follow closely all the updates they announce is necessary.
For me, I'm happy with the bounties reward I receive which is much more than estimated some days ago.
wowok (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:34:59 AM

There's obviously some delay with bounties, and they're barely 24 hours late; so I'd relax before jumping to conclusions.
Its already a conclusion with just 1 line " disqualified for fucking spam activity or violate fucking rules". what rules? those rules which was stated before?or those rules which just sated after ico?or those rules which going to live anytime by the icn team.
danishcookie

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:37:58 AM

I didn't receive my translation bounty, they claimed. I introduced my frined translated Norwegian one, he didn't get paid either.

Hi

I just spoke with our developer. You are banned from all the bounties. Because you have multiple accounts. So you will not get any bounty.

Kind regards
Sladana

I don't know what happen and why they said I have multi-acc, maybe some others have the same ip? I use VPN to log in their site.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:41:15 AM

wowok, Did they really said you are disqualified and now banned?
They didn't distribute the bounties as of now and they are still in the fixing things as far as i know so just relax yet. you can complain later once its final.
danishcookie

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:44:17 AM

Its already a conclusion with just 1 line " disqualified for fucking spam activity or violate fucking rules". what rules? those rules which was stated before?or those rules which just sated after ico?or those rules which going to live anytime by the icn team.

They begged us to invest, after they got 10.5 M USD, they consider that we are dogs. Her words indicates that they can judge anyone to be a real support or BOUNTY HUNTER emotionally, they can ignore us because they think we are bounty hunters(everyone is bounty hunters, who doesn't like bounty to make money, fucking them don't like money? If they don't like money, fucking them have ico to raise fucking fund???  O they are hookers pretend to be virgins).

Sladana Cevriz:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: there are REAL ICONOMI supporters and there are BOUNTY HUNTERS (bots, spammers ...). We are rewarding ONLY REAL supporters. PERIOD. Think twice in which group are you!

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:09:17 AM

They begged us to invest, after they got 10.5 M USD, they consider that we are dogs. Her words indicates that they can judge anyone to be a real support or BOUNTY HUNTER emotionally, they can ignore us because they think we are bounty hunters(everyone is bounty hunters, who doesn't like bounty to make money, fucking them don't like money? If they don't like money, fucking them have ico to raise fucking fund???  O they are hookers pretend to be virgins).

Sladana Cevriz:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: there are REAL ICONOMI supporters and there are BOUNTY HUNTERS (bots, spammers ...). We are rewarding ONLY REAL supporters. PERIOD. Think twice in which group are you!
How to distinguish the real supporters with spammer or bot ?
danishcookie

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 09:16:15 AM

Sladana Cevriz:
How to distinguish the real supporters with spammer or bot ?

Who knows, anyone who didn't deposit more than 1000 USD are all bounty hunters.  Grin

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:42:48 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 10:03:04 AM by VanDeinsberg12

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.msg16495848#msg16495848

What the hell, butthurt is always butthurt, my message is already an advice for him to contact the team via instagram and you just put a half of the discussion...  Tongue

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:51:18 AM

I only liked the facebook posts because a situation like this where bounty hunters are complaining was to be expected with 2M ICN being released LOL I am happy with 250 ICN with the facebook likes Cheesy
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:59:10 AM

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:09:15 AM

The thing that is really bad about those bounties is that 2M being release and yet only 1M could have been and 1M more for development. Those investors who invested 3K USD could have just applied for those bounties and got similar ICN amounts. But the thing here is those investors are the real people who brought in capital and took all risks. This is unfair to the investors seeing bounty hunters earning so much
batece

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:14:05 AM

ICONOMI formed by the clever and knowledgeable people high but they are very low in terms of people appreciate the hard work that has helped the success ICONOMI. ICONOMI blind in this matter.
BitPotus

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:48:38 AM

The thing that is really bad about those bounties is that 2M being release and yet only 1M could have been and 1M more for development. Those investors who invested 3K USD could have just applied for those bounties and got similar ICN amounts. But the thing here is those investors are the real people who brought in capital and took all risks. This is unfair to the investors seeing bounty hunters earning so much

I totally agree.

It's fucking annoying to see some idiots getting more shares that investors simply because they fucking spammed..... because I am pretty sure not all the spammers were caught.....

Yes you should reward those people who advertised your project, that's a given but it should not come at the expense of your investors....... but hell, who I am to say.....I am merely a poor little investor and not a bounty whore  Grin
lembang

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:31:32 AM

https://twitter.com/MVovop/status/785061877038456832
BitPotus

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:35:40 AM

Wow, aren't you a butt-hurt bounty whore......

Roll Eyes
lembang

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:42:42 AM

wow im just find this tweet
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:43:01 AM

let me understand, you were banned for some reason, probably multi acc and come cry here because it will not receive the bounty?
I think it is little! LOL  Grin

BBHex

Activity: 210

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 11:47:46 AM

in my case, i am banned only on facebook but i will still recieve some bounty from twitter. i am not sure why i got banned from facebook even i didn't like or share the trap post and i am sure i didn't make any spam on comments (i only have around 2-3 IIRC) so i kinda want to hear things from ICONOMI team on what is their guidance to say if the account do spam or not

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: