Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed against collateral  (Read 467 times)
ikhub (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:01:19 AM

Need a loan of 0.2 BTC against collateral security of four domains.
The domains are: Jim.host | Michele.host | Easter.host | tls.host
Will transfer the domains to your account or give you the registry account details (all domains are in one account) till loan is repaid 
Loan needed for 1 month maximum.
Please offer proposal with your interest rate.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:57:44 AM

Will transfer the domains to your account or give you the registry account details (all domains are in one account) till loan is repaid  

Well, at least your loan request is the same across threads...

Member Name: ikhub
Loan Amount: 0.2 BTC
Loan Reason: Trading
Interest Offered: 10%
Pay Back Date: 1 month
Collateral Offered: domains (jim.host, michele.host, easter.host, tls.host)

even if I doubt anyone will lend you the funds.  Undecided

ikhub (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:03:21 AM

Well, at least your loan request is the same across threads...

Member Name: ikhub
Loan Amount: 0.2 BTC
Loan Reason: Trading
Interest Offered: 10%
Pay Back Date: 1 month
Collateral Offered: domains (jim.host, michele.host, easter.host, tls.host)

even if I doubt anyone will lend you the funds.  Undecided

So what is wrong If I put the same thing in another thread offering loan?
Why do you just want to show your crappy signature by just posting across all threads? You have a doubt, why don't you keep it to your self? Just posting some crap to show your sig, huh?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:04:07 AM

I don't think these are good collateral, because they are just domains and I can't understand why some one will take as a collateral for 120$ a domains that you can create from 0 with just 12 $ each year Smiley
Also there is not traffic, the sites seems to be suspended... are you sure you're not seeking to sell this account masking a loan request?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ikhub (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:13:30 AM

I don't think these are good collateral, because they are just domains and I can't understand why some one will take as a collateral for 120$ a domains that you can create from 0 with just 12 $ each year Smiley
Also there is not traffic, the sites seems to be suspended... are you sure you're not seeking to sell this account masking a loan request?

So why do you have to comment on things you don't know? These domains are not the $12 domains you only know of. These domains are $50 each. A domainer knows how much value they hold. Just for your information:
JIM HOST and MICHELE HOST are two celebrities featured in Wikipedia. TLS is the successor of SSL which even bitcointalk website uses.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:41:23 AM

So why do you have to comment on things you don't know? These domains are not the $12 domains you only know of. These domains are $50 each. A domainer knows how much value they hold. Just for your information:
JIM HOST and MICHELE HOST are two celebrities featured in Wikipedia. TLS is the successor of SSL which even bitcointalk website uses.

And yet here you are trying to peddle them off for pennies...

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:51:17 AM

So what is wrong If I put the same thing in another thread offering loan?
Why do you just want to show your crappy signature by just posting across all threads? You have a doubt, why don't you keep it to your self? Just posting some crap to show your sig, huh?

So while we are waiting six minutes for your Newbie timer to time out, I was just wondering how come such a Newbie as yourself is so knowledgeable about such things as signatures and signature spamming. (do your research, only two of the links in my signature are non-self promotion)

And seeing as you ask, I receive no financial incentives for any of the links in my signature...

Do you really think a blood donation service is going to pay me to post a link (one which I posted just after the Florida Massacre a few months ago?) - answer, no they don't.

ikhub (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

Hold your horse, its running to shit. This is not called peddling, this is called collateral security, that is the norm of lending.
By the by, just because you have an old account (which of course can be bought for a few pennies) does not make you someone so intelligent to comment on anything. There are many newbies here, who's public hair you are not worth of.
Keep your thoughts to yourself, as you are making a fool of yourself try to prove your intelligence.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:53:52 AM

Hold your horse, its running to shit. This is not called peddling, this is called collateral security, that is the norm of lending.
By the by, just because you have an old account (which of course can be bought for a few pennies) does not make you someone so intelligent to comment on anything. There are many newbies here, who's public hair you are not worth of.
Keep your thoughts to yourself, as you are making a fool of yourself try to prove your intelligence.

It's at this point I usually archive the thread for future reference... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640748.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: