Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: BITCOIN IS VIRTUAL GOLD
YES - 3 (100%)
NO - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVE SKRILL 350$-NEED BITCOINS!!!  (Read 416 times)
jasontt365 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:37:55 AM

HELLO !!!

NEED BITCOINS!!! HAVE 350$ ON SKRILL.

ANY LOGIC RATE IS ACCEPTED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robbie.robbsen

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

HELLO !!!

can exchange this for you. Just pm me if interested
JumperN

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:36:08 PM

HELLO !!!

DO you actually have all currencies and in all denominations? I highly believe the negative trust you got for being part of a scam team, you always want to trade with all these newbies and I haven't seen you try to exchange a huge amount with trusted and old members, you only do small trades.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
robbie.robbsen

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:06:43 AM

HELLO !!!

DO you actually have all currencies and in all denominations? I highly believe the negative trust you got for being part of a scam team, you always want to trade with all these newbies and I haven't seen you try to exchange a huge amount with trusted and old members, you only do small trades.
i do have $ and € in all denominations. Just get back to me via pm if you want to exchange something.
Please note: The negative trust is from a scammer who probably bought a trusted account... please take a look at his last feedbacks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=162203
loadbearing

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

HELLO !!!

i do have $ and € in all denominations. Just get back to me via pm if you want to exchange something.
Please note: The negative trust is from a scammer who probably bought a trusted account... please take a look at his last feedbacks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=162203
if you actually have all these funds then why don't you open your own thread, it's obvious you have been here for a while.
robbie.robbsen

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:45:47 AM

HELLO !!!

if you actually have all these funds then why don't you open your own thread, it's obvious you have been here for a while.
Dont think I've got enough trust that user will recognize me as a reputable exchanger and will go first...
loadbearing

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:46:35 PM

HELLO !!!

Dont think I've got enough trust that user will recognize me as a reputable exchanger and will go first...
Opening a selling thread is not to get people to send you funds first, it's to advertise your services and escrows are here to help complete the transaction for people with doubts and those who fear getting scammed.
gavrilo

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:32:35 PM

HELLO !!!

I sell for Euros, but if you need, contact me by PM or directly at my email gavrilo66@gmail.com
You can also check my listing here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576347.0
I advise you in advance that for that amount I ask ID verification and correspondence with skrill account prior to start the trade.
To avoid this , You can trade with me up to 50€ maximum a time every 2-3 days...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: