Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 03:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need programmer - 1.5btc  (Read 667 times)
bitjet (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 05:42:56 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2013, 05:56:23 PM by bitjet

Alright let me update this: There is some confusion as to the task. The program needs to use a library file to try and guess the password on an encrypted 7zip self extracting archive. This is NOT brute force, but simply assembling the correct password from words or word fragments in a library file.

Task: Windows based program to try combinations of known paraphrases read from a text file and try it on a password protected/encrypted 7zip self extracting archive. Program will use a library file and try all possible combinations of words (excluding words as well) in library including combinations of case.

For example:

7zip exe archive password: 13David32fostersDRwho

library file will contain these words

who
foster
doctor
dr
fosters
david
davids

The program must obviously correctly output the archived file without over writing it.  

Payment will be made when program passes a known test and is verified to work. Source must be included to verify no malicious intent by the coder

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested and can do this.

bitjet (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:23:32 PM

Ok I have had several replies. I will post to this thread if I still need someone.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: