Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need a good web desigher for my new faucets  (Read 436 times)
mbuk81 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:18:24 PM

hi there I'm in need of the services of a good web designer that can make me 3 to 5 faucets sites I don't just want a basic faucetbox faucet I need one that will stand out the other 4 can be basic but well designed.

price well the question I will pay a good price for the right person but what I like is if I can make the designer a partner in my business then you will get paid once we in profit and then I pay u a share of the profits the reason for this is as I got the funds to fill faucets but if I pay straight away for faucet  I will not have nothing to fill them with if u don't like the sound of that then I can pay straight away but I need a good price 

pm with price and details and any other info u need

I have my own  domains already set up so 

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:28:15 PM

hi there I'm in need of the services of a good web designer that can make me 3 to 5 faucets sites I don't just want a basic faucetbox faucet I need one that will stand out the other 4 can be basic but well designed.

price well the question I will pay a good price for the right person but what I like is if I can make the designer a partner in my business then you will get paid once we in profit and then I pay u a share of the profits the reason for this is as I got the funds to fill faucets but if I pay straight away for faucet  I will not have nothing to fill them with if u don't like the sound of that then I can pay straight away but I need a good price 

pm with price and details and any other info u need

I have my own  domains already set up so 
Why not give 2/3 guys a chance. With the best guy you go futher with the other faucets.

If the pay would be .10 BTC for a welldesigned faucet I surely would take that chance. Using an escrow is recommend by the way

PM me if you want me to be 1 of your guys.

radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:03:39 AM

i can make you responsive design with animated banners, you can visit my portfolio : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235503.0
witch faucet script are you using ?
DaniellPlasmmer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:18:22 AM

I can make good CSS designs and make it work very well in the majority devices. I charge a cheap price for you. Escrow accepted.
Bik_z19

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:17:45 AM

I could do the backend customization for you, if you need that. Front-end is not my cup of tea really, so I'm not going to offer that.
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:41:22 AM

OP, you can award 5 developers: 1 for each project.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:09:38 PM

I can help you create a site similar to http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/ - using a heavily modified free Bootstrap theme. It will be responsive and SEO-friendly.

The cost? No Bitcoin required. Just a do-follow linkback to http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/ at your upcoming faucets will do.

I may or not be able to do that as I have never touch FaucetBox designing process before. Just PM me your details and I will try.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:38:55 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 03:40:43 AM by justdimin

I like your idea of partnering with your faucet business. I believe I can provide you 5 different types of designs for your sites. What will be your minimum budget for your faucet sites so that we can plan up accordingly.

Edited for general reasons

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:49:39 PM

I think the best idea is award each account in this OP for each function/work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: