Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOBID SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN [ended] Pls. Check your ICOB Address  (Read 9732 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:55:04 AM

I will suggest people before joining this campaign make sure that funds are escrowed , because i feel that this coin is a scam.

There's nothing wrong with your concern about your statement in this forum to warn us, but still we don't have any basis to accuse such thing like this because we still have no proof of evidence of this things, maybe all we can do now is to observe for a moment in this campaign and wait for their next step. Besides its only your premonition and only your assessment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinkpanther03

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:27:53 AM

I will suggest people before joining this campaign make sure that funds are escrowed , because i feel that this coin is a scam.

There's nothing wrong with your concern about your statement in this forum to warn us, but still we don't have any basis to accuse such thing like this because we still have no proof of evidence of this things, maybe all we can do now is to observe for a moment in this campaign and wait for their next step. Besides its only your premonition and only your assessment.

I do agreed with you, though we knew all here that many are the scammer only who try to seek for a victim. Just like what you said the better way for us to do something is to wait for their next step for there plan in this campaign. And beside I heard some of friend here that there preparing something only.
warensuperb

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:18:12 AM

the dev seems still active so its okay to join this campaign
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:20:34 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 04:36:41 PM by BitFinnese

ICO campaign collection is escrowed so you don't have to worry about that,  This coin has yet to be released so how can we escrow the coin that has not been released?  Besides the mere fact that we are announcing in altcoin section, it is understood that the particant will be paid in  ICOBID platform token and not in BTC.   I am running this campaign because i was hired to.  And we have an agreement that I will be the one to distribute the bounty once the ICO is finished.  Prior to this there is already a Pre-ICO campaign that had ended last Oct. 14 and the bounty will be given after the ICO.  And since the Dev Team will be busy with the platform (they aim to release the alpha version of the platform the same time or a few days later after the ICO period is done), a campaign manager is needed to run this signature campaign.

If you have concern about the coin you are free to post in their main thread.  Link can be found at the OP. Thanks

To clarify things, Im not the Dev of the coin, Im just a manager of this campaign.  Registration for the ICO sig campaign participant is Temporary Disabled because  of the unknown date when the ICO will start.  It will be open when I am sure of the exact date when the ICO will start.
Sharma
Legendary

Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:31:48 PM

ICO campaign collection is escrowed so you don't have to worry about that,  This coin has yet to be released so how can we escrow the coin that has not been released?  Besides the mere fact that we are announcing in altcoin section, it is understood that the particant will be paid in  ICOBID platform token and not in BTC.   I am running this campaign because i was hired to.  And we have an agreement that I will be the one to distribute the bounty once the ICO is finished.  Prior to this there is already a Pre-ICO campaign that had ended last Oct. 14 and the bounty will be given after the ICO.  And since the Dev Team will be busy with the platform (they aim to release the alpha version of the platform the same time or a few days later after the ICO period is done), a campaign manager is needed to run this signature campaign.

If you have concern about the coin you are free to post in their main thread.  Link can be found at the OP. Thanks

To clarify things, Im not the Dev of the coin, Im just a manager of this campaign.  Registration for the ICO sig campaign participant is Temporary Disabled because  of the unknown date when the ICO will start.  It will be open when I am sure of the exact date when the ICO will start.
thanks for the clarification.What about editing op and thread with someting like (Paused) and then lock the thread ?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:55:59 PM

ICO campaign collection is escrowed so you don't have to worry about that,  This coin has yet to be released so how can we escrow the coin that has not been released?  Besides the mere fact that we are announcing in altcoin section, it is understood that the particant will be paid in  ICOBID platform token and not in BTC.   I am running this campaign because i was hired to.  And we have an agreement that I will be the one to distribute the bounty once the ICO is finished.  Prior to this there is already a Pre-ICO campaign that had ended last Oct. 14 and the bounty will be given after the ICO.  And since the Dev Team will be busy with the platform (they aim to release the alpha version of the platform the same time or a few days later after the ICO period is done), a campaign manager is needed to run this signature campaign.

If you have concern about the coin you are free to post in their main thread.  Link can be found at the OP. Thanks

To clarify things, Im not the Dev of the coin, Im just a manager of this campaign.  Registration for the ICO sig campaign participant is Temporary Disabled because  of the unknown date when the ICO will start.  It will be open when I am sure of the exact date when the ICO will start.
thanks for the clarification.What about editing op and thread with someting like (Paused) and then lock the thread ?

Sorry i can't do that because the campaign isn't paused but in a transition, and locking this thread will nullify the purpose of promoting this campaign.  Registration in this thread may have been disabled but they can create their reservation by registering on the Pre-ICO sig campaign form because as stated all participant in the Pre-ICO list will be migrated to the ICO list.  I will give a 3-day grace period after the start of this campign, for them to adjust their signature or re-equip it if they removed it before this Sig Campaign started.
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:13:06 AM

Bumping this thread:

Registration for the ICOBID Signature campaign is now open

(LINK  UPDATED)

ICOBID Platform ICO will start in the next few days.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:56:19 AM

why signature campaign use escrow, pay not use bitcoin but use icobid coin
and selling ico use escrow sebastian ju
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:31:54 AM

why signature campaign use escrow, pay not use bitcoin but use icobid coin
and selling ico use escrow sebastian ju

With out getting full details about the campaign and coin, they start to post about warning for their campaign post. This is why this type of users are only meant to create problems even the coin is genuine
jojotequila11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:45:40 PM

reserved
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:35:28 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 10:08:44 AM by BitFinnese

Rule is updated,

- we have early registration bonus,
 - this  campaign will run for 4 weeks,  with weekly qualifying round.  
 - Start of the round will be the time when ICO started.
 - Bounty will be given after the ICO.  Anyone caught removing the signature material will be automatically disqualified for the current and future round.      *They can claim their previous qualified round though, but they are automatically defaulted on any bonus such as early registrant  bonus, and the
       distribution of the 50% of unclaimed bounties.  

New rule requested by the owner of the campaign  is about to be released
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:27:05 PM

Only three of the previous participant of ICOBID PLATFORM's Pre-ICO signature campaign had retained their signature materials.  Those who are interested in joining that take part on the Pre-ICO sig campaign will need to sign up the form again to be listed on the spreadsheet of this campaign.

The three participants are:

litrbooh
intrader
ragavancoin

they will be an automatically candidate for the early registration bonus.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:58:25 AM

Hello, bitfinesse I just wanna know does your ICO campaign is active? If ever there's an investor that who like to buy an icobid where he/she going to proceed to avail it sir?
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:20:19 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 05:45:06 PM by BitFinnese

Hello, bitfinesse I just wanna know does your ICO campaign is active? If ever there's an investor that who like to buy an icobid where he/she going to proceed to avail it sir?

Hi Sir dearbesz1219,  As of now the ICO has not been established.  Please wait for some time and wait for the official announcement of the developer of ICOBID PLATFORM and if you missed the announcement I will keep you updated once the ICO of ICOBID Platform start.  Thank you

update:
It was announced that ICOBID PLATFORM will possibly start on Dec. 1
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:10:58 PM

Hi Sir dearbesz1219,  As of now the ICO has not been established.  Please wait for some time and wait for the official announcement of the developer of ICOBID PLATFORM and if you missed the announcement I will keep you updated once the ICO of ICOBID Platform start.  Thank you

update:
It was announced that ICOBID PLATFORM will possibly start on Dec. 1

So the bounty payment for signature bounty has changed to now X.xx BTC worth of ICB. So basically the payment is still in ICB and the value is different per week. But then how do you calculate based on the if statements in the conditions for prices/Levels per week. Why don't you just simplify the calculation like for 1st week: 50000 ICB for Legendary, 25000 ICB for FullMember, 5000 ICB for Jr.Member, etc (based on 200 sats/ICB).... For 2nd week: 33333 ICB for Legendary, 3333 for Jr.Member and so forth.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:07:40 PM

I understand that is impossible to count price of ICOBID token now. When it will be possible, and how you want protect payment for participants?

As I understand this now, the only guarantee for participants is word of campaign manager - am i right?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:50:09 PM

Is there anyone here who knows a website that converts the ICOBID tokens into Bitcoins.
I tried to use google for that but no success.
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:41:56 AM

So the bounty payment for signature bounty has changed to now X.xx BTC worth of ICB. So basically the payment is still in ICB and the value is different per week. But then how do you calculate based on the if statements in the conditions for prices/Levels per week. Why don't you just simplify the calculation like for 1st week: 50000 ICB for Legendary, 25000 ICB for FullMember, 5000 ICB for Jr.Member, etc (based on 200 sats/ICB).... For 2nd week: 33333 ICB for Legendary, 3333 for Jr.Member and so forth.

there are still some modification on the initial ICO price, i would have announced the thing you've stated but then the initial price is yet official. 

I understand that is impossible to count price of ICOBID token now. When it will be possible, and how you want protect payment for participants?

It is possible to count the possible price of token.  Since the ICOBID Dev. Team is announcing the initial price of ICOBID Token, that will be the price to follow when it is launched and get listed to an exchange.  But as a campaign manager, I cannot guarantee the price to be stable and stay at the ICO price since the market is unpredictable.  I can guarantee to deliver the amount of ICOBID to each participant but the price to stay as stated, that is impossible.  It may increase or decrease in value according to the demand of the people in the market.  And that maybe the possible risk or reward participant have to face.

As I understand this now, the only guarantee for participants is word of campaign manager - am i right?

This is the norms in every signature campaign, you need to do the task first before you get rewarded.  Unless you want to hire an escrow for this sig campaign we can send the ICOBID Token to that Escrow and give him the resposibility to pay you guys with the escrowed ICOBID token.  I find no problem in this scenario.  Else the ICOBID Team will be the one paying for the bounty of the participant.  Or if the ICOBID Team trust me enough to let me have the Fund of Bounty for this Signature Campaign, I will be the one paying the participant.

I hope this answers your question.  Thank you and hope to see you participating  in the campaign.

Is there anyone here who knows a website that converts the ICOBID tokens into Bitcoins.
I tried to use google for that but no success.

ICOBID token has yet listed in any exchanges,  it will be listed after the ICO period.

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:03:18 PM

hello sir , I joined the signature campaign, good luck for ICOBID ICO.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:35:43 PM

As one of the early supporters of this project I want to join this signature campaign. Good luck everyone. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: