Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOBID SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN [ended] Pls. Check your ICOB Address  (Read 9732 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:09:04 PM

As one of the early supporters of this project I want to join this signature campaign. Good luck everyone. Wink

Please fill up the form which can be found at the OP, and check the status if you are accepted, a total of 50 participant is needed in this campaign.  Numbers of participant per rank is stated on the first page.  If you don't have negative trust and have average post quality, you will surely be accepted in this campaign.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:32:28 PM

BitFinnese I'm looking to apply very soon on this campaign but I have few issue about the campaign rules.

Are the rates weekly or for the whole ICO period? I read the whole ANN thread but couldn't find the ICO timeline.

Thank you...
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:59:31 AM

BitFinnese I'm looking to apply very soon on this campaign but I have few issue about the campaign rules.

Are the rates weekly or for the whole ICO period? I read the whole ANN thread but couldn't find the ICO timeline.

Thank you...

I read it and find that it is planning to start on Dec. 1.  it said that it is a 4 week campaign so ICO ends at 28.  Seems a good New Year for investors if this project is successful.

@ OP I wonder if you will consider Newbie Account to this campaign , I wish to  join but seems that Jr. Member is the lowest Rank that will be accepted in this campaign.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:49:41 AM

Thank you...

I read it and find that it is planning to start on Dec. 1.  it said that it is a 4 week campaign so ICO ends at 28.  Seems a good New Year for investors if this project is successful.

@ OP I wonder if you will consider Newbie Account to this campaign , I wish to  join but seems that Jr. Member is the lowest Rank that will be accepted in this campaign.

I think you can join the twitter and facebook campaigns. And the facebook campaign under Promoplugs.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:53:31 AM

I would like to join this campaign, however I don't have a platform address. On your main announcement page, the "Online Wallet" bounty is crossed out, so supposedly already have one? Where could I find this?

Also, I can't find the actual wallet either, only the source code -.-
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:04:57 AM

I would like to join this campaign, however I don't have a platform address. On your main announcement page, the "Online Wallet" bounty is crossed out, so supposedly already have one? Where could I find this?

you can download the wallet here:

You can then pm me your ICB address if you manage to download and create one.

Thank you...

Rate is weekly, meaning if you are a full member your weekly stake will be 0.05 BTC worth of ICOBID.  Since it will run in 4 weeks, that will be 0.05 BTC worth of ICOBID x 4 weeks, total of 0.2 BTC worth of ICOBID is your potential bounty for this campaign.  Rate is dependent on the ICO price of ICOBID Platform Token.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:21:52 AM

you can download the wallet here:

You can then pm me your ICB address if you manage to download and create one.

Ok, will do. Currently don't have access to my computer, I'll lm you my address tomorrow.

Thanks
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:50:23 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 04:56:49 PM by BitFinnese

!  !  !  !  !  !  !  !  !  !
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE WEARING THE CAMPAIGN MATERIAL BEFORE YOU FILL UP THE FORM.
IF CHECKED NOT WEARING THE RIGHT CAMPAIGN MATERIAL YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED.

Download ICB Window wallet QT

Here is link:
UPDATED

Thank you!

ICOBID SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN STAKES & NEEDED PARTICIPANTS

...........Rank...........

Legendary Member

...............Weekly Stake...............  

0.01 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.03 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.05 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.07 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.09 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.10 BTC worth of ICOBID Token

...........Available Slot...........

This statistics will be updated regularly.

Update:

Full Member and Above have  option to Join the AVATAR Campaign of ICOBID.
This Campaign have 100k ICB For bounty that will be distributed to the participant.

Each Avatar participant will have 1 stake each week
To qualify for an Avatar Stake, participant must post at least 5 constructive post per week, 1 must be in Ann Thread

Thank you Serjent05 for the avatar
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:00:28 PM

Bumping this thread, we have lots of slot available for the signature campaign,

ICOBID SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN STAKES & NEEDED PARTICIPANTS

...........Rank...........

Legendary Member

...............Weekly Stake...............  

0.01 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.03 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.05 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.07 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.09 BTC worth of ICOBID Token
0.10 BTC worth of ICOBID Token

...........Available Slot...........

This statistics will be updated regularly.

this is one of the highest paying signature with minimum post requirement per week to reduce possible spam in this forum.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:30:06 PM

Hey, can you please tell me what's the end date for the week 1 of the campaign? I meant by what date I will have to make 15 posts

Thank You
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:44:11 PM

Join the avatar bounties!
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:25:32 PM

Hey, can you please tell me what's the end date for the week 1 of the campaign? I meant by what date I will have to make 15 posts

Thank You

The campaign is calculated weekly, 10 (reduced to help lessen spam produced by sig campaign ) post is needed to be able to qualify for a weekly stake,  unable to comply with the weeks requirement will forfeit his stake on the current week.

Week 1 starts at dec. 1 ends dec. 7
Week 2 starts at dec. 8 ends dec. 14
Week 3 starts at dec. 15 ends dec. 21
Week 4 starts at dec. 22 ends dec. 28   

entries on DEC 4, 11,18, and 25 will be considered for that week, beyond that will be enrolled on the next week round. 
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:47:07 PM

Hello I have registered and I just added my link to my profile for the member ID or was I suppose to only use the ID numbers ?
I don't think it matters I am just telling you so you know just incase it is wrong. Thank you.

jojotequila11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:53:12 AM

i have join the twitter and facebook campaigns.
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:10:29 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAMPAIGN IS TEMPORARY CLOSED, AND WILL REOPEN WHEN THE ICOBID PLATFORM ICO RESUME.  THE CAMPAIGN IS STILL RUNNING.  PARTICIPANT IF QUALIFIED FOR A STAKE, WILL STILL GET THEIR STAKE FOR THE WEEK.

i have join the twitter and facebook campaigns.
thanks but twitter and facebook campaign is a separate campaign run by shooter you can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689307.0
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:10:49 AM

I'll pm you my address dev
what campaign your joined? facebook campaign, twitter campaign, signature campaign or what? you must take your addres in sphreadshet or googledocs, see op for info.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:56:50 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 10:14:39 AM by Nivir

Hello. Just dropping by to inform that my rank is now Full Member. I can't access the avatar link. Let's see what I can do. Cheesy

Okay wearing avatar too. Cheers!
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:06:13 AM

Hello. Just dropping by to inform that my rank is now Full Member. I can't access the avatar link. Let's see what I can do. Cheesy

Okay wearing avatar too. Cheers!

Thanks for the heads -up gonna sort things out i will update the spreadsheet later today.

i have join the twitter and facebook campaigns

i have joined both facebook and twitter campaign

Please send the post to its proper campaign thread. Kindly click this link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689307.0  make sure you fill up the form there to get paid if you do the task.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:12:18 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 12:19:18 PM by Anarchy101

Hey, I was just wondering whether we will have to re-apply for next week round or its automatic?

Edit: thank you for the reply @BitFinnese
BitFinnese (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:54:30 PM

Hey, I was just wondering whether we will have to re-apply for next week round or its automatic?

It is automatic no need to reapply. Unless people are kicked out or banned from this campaign they will be carry over to the following week's participant.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: