Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DEADLINE PLZ HURRY Buying 6$ BTC debit card  (Read 530 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:26:26 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 02:25:20 AM by Atari---

Pm or reply here. Thanks. Trying to meet a deadline. Quicker the better
Must be escrow unless you have an Amazing rep here

I have scammers trying to PM and get the money first.. -_- please someone legit contact me and help me. Much appericated.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:59:53 AM

Lol I sent pm and said i going first

Crazy World  Shocked
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:06:58 AM

I don't mind in that case sir. I just can't get scammed with my last 6$ makes me nervous
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:10:15 AM

My bit address is :
3KuBy1QWUvDTgobU4r5wo9eGVQ9BCsuZsG

Can you do a paypal invoice for my payment? Or Paxful in escrow possibly?
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:20:14 AM

And sorry I don't have skype to add you :/
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:42:14 AM

Lol I sent pm and said i going first

Crazy World  Shocked

You once again just PMed me and said I had to send first after just saying you'd send first.. I'm willing to try if you speak publicly and I'll pay through a invoice sent to tjcconrad@gmail.com

If coins are not sent after payment I'll be sure to put your name on blast
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:44:53 AM

Send invoice to tjcconrad@gmail.com

Send coins to : 3KuBy1QWUvDTgobU4r5wo9eGVQ9BCsuZsG
JumperN

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:36:18 AM

Here we go again, you never give up, whoever deals with this guy you are wasting your time, no escrow will help with a $6 transaction and if you send first you will get screwed, only deal with his if he sends the funds first.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:38:45 AM

Here we go again, you never give up, whoever deals with this guy you are wasting your time, no escrow will help with a $6 transaction and if you send first you will get screwed, only deal with his if he sends the funds first.

What are you talking about you fucking moron. Read my post. I said ESCROW ONLY unless your OP and then I will send first in good trust.
Learn to read and mind your own fucking business
JumperN

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:43:00 AM

What are you talking about you fucking moron. Read my post. I said ESCROW ONLY unless your OP and then I will send first in good trust.
Learn to read and mind your own fucking business

Your the one who needs to learn to read and your a known scammer and any one who sends funds to you would be an idiot and no respectable member would bother dealing with scum like you.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:45:45 AM

Escrow isn't going to help much on OP's side, as getting a CC payment reversed is child's play. 

It's the PLZ HURRY part of this request that makes me squirm.  Scammers are always trying to rush their scams through and convince people they're not scamming.  And just take a look at OP's trust score.  Can't get much more red than that.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:46:33 AM

Ask OP knightkon or monbux if I'm a scammer.. Both legendary and both verified me. Mind your own fucking business you twat before I come over there and shove my fist up your ass
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: