Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: purpose of life  (Read 21749 times)
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

Life is to enjoy one's self in what ever they do with it.
Well to me any ways. Wink

If you are miserable in life then it is not a life worth living in my view anyways.

So always live you life to the fullest no matter what the costs.  Grin

What is one's purpose in life? Each one of us has it's own story to tell, lifes to live...
We just need to be good to other's and good to ourself, live our life to the fullest and fill our hearts with love, love the people around us even they have hurt us... and love God and everything will fall in the right places...

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:09:44 PM

purpose of life - always be happy Wink
A wonderful purpose!
Divyam96

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:27:57 PM

Purpose of ones life is to progress is to achieve more and more in life it is to succeed in life to high levels and then help others to reach to high level of success.
The purpose of life is to give others
To help poor and needy
It's to produce a better and more adaptive offspring for the coming up generations.

lahje

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:44:58 AM

i think purpose of life is some for of evolution, be it physical, mental, or spiritual. and to learn lessons. and to experience all the different things you can and learn and grow. they say that purpose of this third dimensional world is to choose if you want to proceed to the next level as an STO being or STS being (service to self vs service to others).

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:58:23 AM

My goal in life is to find the right path and follow it to be able to realize all of my dreams and benefit for this world. Age is not important, the main thing is to understand why you live and act at any age.

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

I'm still young so what I can do now is to enjoy life but a joy with purpose. Purpose of life is to enjoy and faced all the problem and how we solved it. Gods create us to give life. To know how to live with joy and together with sadness. It is the fact that not all the time is always a happy time but Gods gave us this life to feel the love of each other and to feel the world.
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:05:14 PM

I'm still young so what I can do now is to enjoy life but a joy with purpose. Purpose of life is to enjoy and faced all the problem and how we solved it. Gods create us to give life. To know how to live with joy and together with sadness. It is the fact that not all the time is always a happy time but Gods gave us this life to feel the love of each other and to feel the world.
I suggest you add: God created the world imperfect, and people help make the world perfect.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

I suggest you add: God created the world imperfect, and people help make the world perfect.

And add how god is not all powerful too.

It took him 6 days to create the universe, and it tired him out so much he had to rest on the 7th day.

I could do it in one if I was a god.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
russelman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:21:17 AM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

If you did not achieve yet your purpose in life in such a young age until you get old.  Believe in your self to achieve it. Keep on trying. Do not surrender until you reach the achievement that you are waiting for so long.
v.dcm

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:04:48 AM

I'll advice you to have more realistic goals. I mean, sometimes we dream about so many things we want to do or to be but most of them are kind of impossible to achieve.

Or maybe having more than one plan, thinking about many options and the possibilities. And knowing your strenghts and weaknesses too so you'd know what you can ot cannot do... Having a back-up plan, something like that.
But never giving up (even if you're sad, upset or depressed), that's the worst you can do, keep going there's always more to do
princejhed

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:53:59 AM

Everyone in the world has a different purpose, no one knows what is it but someday we will all knows what it is.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

life must go on even if your are failed for you goal you want to achieve in our lives at the young age you can't get your goal in life don't give until you get your achievement in the right time, god always have plan for everyone,

herringboneeast

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:22:24 AM

In order to achieve your purpose with life, be patient.  It will took years or decades  just wait for it for you to achieve it.  Patience is a virtue.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

The main purpose of life is to serve god. Well, that’s for me I don’t know what yours.
But..
Whatever you’re facing right now just go on, deal with it:). You’ll never know what will going to happen unless you try and move forward.
I may not achieved it today but maybe tomorrow or the other day or someday.as long as the sun is rising there’s hope. So look up and go on with life.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:32:55 AM

purpose in life is to grow continually and use my wisdom to help others grow through teaching and encouraging them while making a difference in their lives and the lives of those around them, and empower independence self-reliance and confident in others through being a positive supportive role model.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:03:41 AM

Well there is a popular saying that when the purpose of a thing is unknown, abuse is inabitable. So I think knowing the purpose of life will give us a guide to how to get to our purpose in life.
But since we are not the author of our purpose in life it some times hard to fine the purpose of life and this has lead many to leave a purposeless life. But what some see as their purpose in life may mean nothing to another person.
While some know and get to they purpose at their early age some other get it at they old age, and even some don't even get to they purpose at all.
And I still believed that some other are destine to fail so they can learn from it and even others too.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:04:43 PM

Why do you think there is a purpose of life, does there need to be!
splendor23

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:59:30 AM

To adopt disabled children that would otherwise never be adopted.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

Purpose of life is to reach our goal in life and to explore everything in this world and know the other people we incounter. Life its so beautiful so dont waste our time in this world we have many purpose in our so that we are live in this world.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mr.Yoso

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:57:30 AM

To find the real you and to be kind to tohose people who are kind to you . Pay for your debts to the other people who helps you when you are down once you got a better life its time to help other people who needs help, just enjoy and be happy .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: