Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin TRADING SYSTEM | ERA SUPER INVESTMENT  (Read 2288 times)
aBhsNc6NKn (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:19:39 AM

Bitcoin TRADING SYSTEM | ERA SUPER INVESTMENT

(This is an incredible story of a system that WAS BORN through DECEPTIONS ...)

https://www.robotrader.org

It all started five years ago, I had my first contact with Bitcoin in November 2010. When I started the Bitcoin activities in Brazil, it was completely unknown to the Brazilian public. But far from seeing it as a difficulty, I paid the price of pioneering and began to "devour" everything about the Bitcoin.

After this initial phase, I naturally began to study a way to monetize the opportunities in this area, but unfortunately I had many LOSSES ... Companies presented themselves on the market with miraculous proposals of prosperity and profitability, but invariably sooner or later they broke or disappeared ...

Because of the numerous dissatisfactions and scams with investments in Bitcoins, I decided to develop my own SYSTEM using my 30 years of experience in technology and trading, we  DEVELOPED our own automatic trading system.

After a few years of studying programming we developed the methodology of a system that operates AUTOMATICALLY at the trading platform, buying and selling bitcoins. It took five years of extensive testing to create the highest performance of all time. In the world market, the " BITCOIN TRADING SYSTEM " is something unheard of .

Our system is the perfect UNION between profitability and safety, the system works 100% in an AUTOMATIC WAY, after a quick registration does not take one minute, we put "DAVID" our Trader Robot to work and nothing else is needed, the robot itself does the accountability of the profits, being 1 to 3% per day.

Besides this INCREDIBLE PROFITABILITY, it also offers the ASSURANCE of the amount invested, something EXCLUSIVE in the investment market today, users can have their bitcoins 100% PROTECTED with its PRIVATE KEY directly through Blockchain ....

It may seem exaggerated, but our customers' satisfaction level is so high that dozens of our users leave their TESTIMONIALS on our website with their telephones and e-mails.

Right now our level of satisfaction is 99.87% and everyone can make sure of it checking our website. We have BUSINESS ETHICS as our motto , and we don´t want people to go through all the suffering we already did. TRANSPARENCY business it is our watchword. No more disappointments, scams or liars testimonials.

The testimonials on our website are from REAL PEOPLE, people that are getting AWESOME RESULTS and it´s TRUE!

It's easy to check it out by visiting our Facebook page.

I challenge you to make contact with each of them and find out the results for yourself.

To know the Bitcoin TRADING SYSTEM, visit:https://www.robotrader.org

More information:

Luiz Fernandes

Founder | Bitcoin Trading System

https://www.robotrader.org

contato@robotrader.org

More details @ http://bitcoinschannel.com/bitcoin-trading-system-era-super-investment/

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:32:46 AM

I challenge you to make contact with each of them and find out the results for yourself.

You seems to be so sure of this your strategy, i will like to know the minimum amount that your robot can trade while i make further research about this service.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:53:53 AM

Another referral link hunting scum who s trying to cloak his referral link in order to scam as much as possible naive noobs. Fuck you scum!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:48:11 AM

Another referral link hunting scum who s trying to cloak his referral link in order to scam as much as possible naive noobs. Fuck you scum!
I had to check the site https://www.robotrader.org again after reading your comment but i cannot see any traces of referral link probably because it is non english site.

l77fernandes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:24:38 AM

You seems to be so sure of this your strategy, i will like to know the minimum amount that your robot can trade while i make further research about this service.

Dear Riku,

The minimum investment is $ 50 plus activation of $ 9.90.

Regards,

Luiz Fernandes
l77fernandes

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:27:34 AM

Hello friend, we have no reference links or progrma affiliate, much less multilevel marketing!

Our customer base now exceeds one million and a half in investments and operate for 5 years and we are only now making available to the general public, please do not denigrate something that does not know just for the pleasure of speaking ill of anyone.

Thank you!

Regards,

Luiz Fernandes
MartinL

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:00:15 AM

The robot you are using as a background image on your website and as a profile picture on Facebook is the mascot of ESET, a well known IT security company. As far as I know this design is trademarked and is not available as a stock image. Would you be so kind to explain where you obtained the rights to that image?

I only ask because for internet businesses–especially in the cryptocurrency space–a good reputation and the trust of their customers is essential and a good way to destroy the chance of acquiring either is to copy assets from other companies.
l77fernandes

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:29:02 PM

The robot you are using as a background image on your website and as a profile picture on Facebook is the mascot of ESET, a well known IT security company. As far as I know this design is trademarked and is not available as a stock image. Would you be so kind to explain where you obtained the rights to that image?

I only ask because for internet businesses–especially in the cryptocurrency space–a good reputation and the trust of their customers is essential and a good way to destroy the chance of acquiring either is to copy assets from other companies.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for informing.

The image was provided by our webmaster and if what you say is true, he did not do the research properly.

Regards,

Luiz Fernandes
EnacDomains

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:08:56 PM

very intersting, hope you do well

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
l77fernandes

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:34:03 PM

very intersting, hope you do well

As for our product is a robot that acts in exchange Bit-Moedas.com automatically 100% and generates gains 1 to 3% per day.

The high point of our business beyond profitability is that we offer 100% security through the private key CUSTODY directly by Blockchain, something unheard of in the market.

We took five long and arduous years to develop it.

Our portfolio of investors is currently with A million two hundred thousand dollars.
PrivacyIsImportant

Activity: 50
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:12:32 PM

I would like to receive more decent % from investment through your bot but the option you give there is convinient, i will check
MartinL

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:26:50 PM

As for our product is a robot that acts in exchange Bit-Moedas.com automatically 100% and generates gains 1 to 3% per day.
(…)

A $1,000 investment would make you a billionaire after less than four years if your product were able to consistently generate a profit of 1 % per day. I doubt that it is this successful, if it works at all.

bit-moedas.com looks even less trustworthy than your own web site and I would not be surprised if it shared the same owner.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:20:49 PM

Hello Martin,

Thanks for informing.

The image was provided by our webmaster and if what you say is true, he did not do the research properly.

Regards,

Luiz Fernandes

So you have 1.5 million users and have not realised by now you have been using intellectual property of another well known global company and conglomerate. Please, that simply does not seem correct. Also, with that kind of user database EVERYONE would know about you. Yet, almost nobody here on this forum does.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
l77fernandes

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:03:29 PM

Hello Martin,

Thanks for informing.

Regards,

Luiz Fernandes

So you have 1.5 million users and have not realised by now you have been using intellectual property of another well known global company and conglomerate. Please, that simply does not seem correct. Also, with that kind of user database EVERYONE would know about you. Yet, almost nobody here on this forum does.

Hello friends,

Not mastered the English language so I ask that fall under some mistake in my writing, ok ?!

For example, I said we have one million users, but the portfolio invested by current users is one million two hundred thousand dollars.

We stayed for a long time testing the system thoroughly with close friends and investors, and finally after all this time we have made the site and are exposed to all.

Needing more information'm ok layout ?!

Respond as soon as possible, though not come all day forum because when we launched noss own bitcoin card, regulated by the Central Bank of Brazil:
https://www.robotrader.org/bitcointradingsystem/

This and some other reports below has caused a volume of call and busy in a lot lately:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/maximum-profitability-with-100-security
https://cointelegraph.com/br/news/bitcoin-trading-system-a-era-do-super-investimento
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-trading-system-era-super-investment/
http://bitcoinschannel.com/bitcoin-trading-system-era-super-investment
http://nxter.org/pt-pt/bitcoin-trading-system-a-era-do-super-investimento/
http://bitcoinist.net/bitcoin-trading-system-investment/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/10/11/bitcoin-trading-system-era-super-investment/
MartinL

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:54:39 PM

Respond as soon as possible, though not come all day forum because when we launched noss own bitcoin card, regulated by the Central Bank of Brazil:

The stolen ESET mascot is all over that page, including in your logo. Your web developer did not just innocently use a background image without doing proper research, as you previously tried to spin it. You are knowingly and unapologetically using stolen assets.

It is important to note that these sites only published your press release verbatim. They did not do any research and did not write an opinion of their own.
l77fernandes

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:46:06 PM

The stolen ESET mascot is all over that page, including in your logo. Your web developer did not just innocently use a background image without doing proper research, as you previously tried to spin it. You are knowingly and unapologetically using stolen assets.

It is important to note that these sites only published your press release verbatim. They did not do any research and did not write an opinion of their own.

Negative Martin, these are the most authoritative sites on bitcoins in the world, all of them inquired and asked for evidence regarding our activities, otherwise surely naoi publish it, would not put their credibility at risk.
MartinL

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:26:25 PM

Negative Martin, these are the most authoritative sites on bitcoins in the world, all of them inquired and asked for evidence regarding our activities, otherwise surely naoi publish it, would not put their credibility at risk.

Oh, please. This isn't the New York Times. None of these publications have much credibility they could lose to begin with. One of them is even advertising a defunct ponzi scheme.

These sites all published a press release that you wrote. None of them bothered to correct your typing errors, let alone verify the accuracy of your claims. For a few dollars each, these sites will publish whatever you want them to publish. For example:

The issue of you blatantly violating another company's intellectual property, the ESET mascot, remains as well.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:25:40 PM

Did you offer a profitable if i'm using your trading program, it's old style. i've heard a program like this but for stock market exchange.
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 08:58:54 PM

5 years to develop your so called trading platform...?

If you called me i would have done it in 5 minutes:

GC Hyip + wordpress + gourl + woocommerce (this is what you used on that shit site)

The most expensive of them is the GC which you can steal for 5 usd at bitify...(you didnt even bother to buy an original license)

Get out of here idiot...your only target is to scam greedy idiots like you.

Proofs: visit his site and right click > inspect code

Fuck off "Luis Fernandez" (even your name is a fake)
~Gun

EDIT: belongs to investor based games!

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀