Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam Loan - 40 BTC @ MtgoxUSD to close BTC liability.  (Read 748 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 08:18:28 PM

Final BTCJam loan request to consoloate my only remaining BTC based loan of 39.6 BTC due to BurtW.
I was trying to repay this without having to do this however over the last few weeks BTC has risen so much I am not in a position to do that and if BTC keeps rising I am going to struggle to keep up unless I can lock this into a USD based loan.
I have fully verified my ID/Credit Rating (salary etc) and proof of address with BTCJam.
I also have never missed a single repayment to any of my loans here on the forum and I am sure many people can attest to my honesty.
This is simply converting a BTC debt to USD so my debt liabilities does not increase, I have never missed a payment and never will.
This was my fault for taking BTC based loans for fiat projects but I did not like most people expect BTC price to increase by 3-4 times in such a short space of time.
If you have any questions please ask.
https://www.btcjam.com/listings/3032

5% per month interest is what I am offering over 6 months.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 08:54:49 PM

I have loaned BTC to Projects many times in the past and he has never missed a payment or even been late.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
LoweryCBS

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

firstbits 1LoCBS

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 08:59:53 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2013, 09:40:05 PM by LoweryCBS

This listing is an excellent way to lock in all that appreciation on your BTC, and still earn a fantastic return on your funds.

Projects is a guy you can count on.

Edit: I'll offer insurance on this listing. PM for details.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:34:01 PM

I have loaned BTC to Projects many times in the past and he has never missed a payment or even been late.

second that.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 01:37:59 PM

second that.

Third that.  Grin
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:33:42 PM

Locked - no longer required.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: