Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was bitcoin designed to be global?  (Read 4509 times)
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:21:35 PM

There's a wide misundertstood about the total bitcoin mined. Yes, it was design to be global, just have to understand the content in the satoshi's white paper. There are numbers of obstacle we're facing everyday but that's the reality of The New Money.  Cool
of course bitcoin in design globally. let alone the use of bitcoin is easy. everyone will easily understand bitcoin quickly. bitcoin made for the use of everyone. ranging from children to adults.

bitcoin is global right now, because it is simply being used by every people around the globe no matter where they are from and that is the beauty of bitcoin that it belongs to no one but it belongs to everyone.

Buying the dip...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:23:53 PM

for me the use of bitcoin is still very limited. as there are regions and areas not accessible by the Internet network. bitcoin requires that we use the Internet interconnection.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:43:04 PM

There's a wide misundertstood about the total bitcoin mined. Yes, it was design to be global, just have to understand the content in the satoshi's white paper. There are numbers of obstacle we're facing everyday but that's the reality of The New Money.  Cool
of course bitcoin in design globally. let alone the use of bitcoin is easy. everyone will easily understand bitcoin quickly. bitcoin made for the use of everyone. ranging from children to adults.
Bitcoin is designed globally because there is no country restriction and it was made easy for us to use bitcoin as we do not need to comply with any rules, as long as you have a wallet, you are good to go.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:27:15 PM

In my opinion, I think its a yes!
I salute all the developers of Bitcoin and I know that Bitcoin was designed to be global. Most of the countries can adopt the system and way of bitcoin but not all of them are interested about it. There are some countries that are not accepting and tolerating the used of the digital currencies esp bitcoin in their countries. But I am still hoping that in the future, they'll realized the importance of bitcoin. Bitcoin is can be used as a key for their success in their country and I know that they will all support the bitcoin soon.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:35:45 PM

Quite obviously this was a design consideration. Bitcoin scales and correlates to the entire internet, and unless you live in a part of the world where modern technology hasn't made it, the internet is unarguably 'global'. Now, that 'global' concept breaks down about 1 inch outside of a wifi field..
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:44:32 PM

bitcoin is global right now, because it is simply being used by every people around the globe no matter where they are from and that is the beauty of bitcoin that it belongs to no one but it belongs to everyone.

It is and I also think that its not bad that its global right now because its very nice and due to that its growing a lot these days..
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:24:56 PM

yes i am agree with you that bitcion is already a global currency, as we can see people in bitcoin forum from all over the world, bitcoin has also the same value in all over the world, the number of bitcoin users is also increasing continuously and making bitcoin more stronger and more stable currency.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

It is and I also think that its not bad that its global right now because its very nice and due to that its growing a lot these days..

it is not only bad but also it is one of the best things about bitcoin in my opinion. becasue you can use it from any place in the world with nothing to stop or restrict you.
unline any other currency or payment processor you can always rely on bitcoin to be there for you.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:35:27 PM

everyone can do anything. they are free to use bitcoin as long as it has an internet connection and device support.
I think in the current era of all people in urban areas have access to internet very easily.
AxlYo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:08:46 PM

Well, since bitcoin is being deployed online, thus is it globally accessible as long as you got internet connection definitely by this reason bitcoin undoubtedly designed to be global.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:22:48 PM

everyone can do anything. they are free to use bitcoin as long as it has an internet connection and device support.
I think in the current era of all people in urban areas have access to internet very easily.

I think that's the future, a world without borders where anyone can deal with anyone with open source things.

The "problem" with bitcoin is all those scamers and hacks that gives to bitcoin a bad fame...
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:37:49 PM

Well, since bitcoin is being deployed online, thus is it globally accessible as long as you got internet connection definitely by this reason bitcoin undoubtedly designed to be global.

Yeah, there are a lot of merchants who are now willingly accepts bitcoin for the services and products that they are offering.

But most of them are just for local transactions and still there are a lot of merchants who can be found for each localities and countries.

So it is not just designed but being used globally.

Vires in Numeris
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

I think the point was for bitcoin to not replace fiat, but to be an alternative way to hold and send money outside of control of banks or governments. It puts the power more in the individual's control.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:34:23 PM

I think the point was for bitcoin to not replace fiat
But in reality, only the fittest will survive so for example fiats/bank/gold as medium of exchange/paypal/WU will find hard time. After a century may get replaced too.

to be an alternative way to hold and send money outside of control of banks or governments. It puts the power more in the individual's control.
The alternative way of saving and spending money will finds its importance by showing its advantages. By powering people bitcoin develops its power. Wherever people prefer freedom, bitcoin would be the right solution, so definitely deserve to be global.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:40:06 PM

for me the use of bitcoin is still very limited. as there are regions and areas not accessible by the Internet network. bitcoin requires that we use the Internet interconnection.

Bitcoin was actually made to be used on internet only i guess, i don't think Satoshi had this thing in his mind that time that bitcoin will become a currency one day that will be used in physical world as well, so if bitcoin does not reach to a place where there is no internet then there isn't any fault of bitcoin, because bitcoin is made for internet and where there is no internet there is no bitcoin simply.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:49:07 PM

yes, I am sure of it. bitcoin design so is charming. other than that bitcoin is made with all the benefits very much, other than a transaction tool. Well, bitcoin is also designed with the use of very simple, so that the world community can know how to use it with ease. I'm sure all of it is designed for the benefit of global

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ashiqdey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:21:24 PM

While bitcoin was developed by Satoshi or his team then they might have not thought that bitcoin would get this much popularity that users from all over the world will use it. I think at first they had no knowledge of how many user will use it and also they must have no knowledge that it would be used globally
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:31:11 PM

Bitcoin have been created to last with limitations but as its open source according to the necessity it can be modified based upon the adoption taking place in relevant to the time barrier.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:11:24 PM

It's difficult to say what Satoshi originally planned with Bitcoin, because we can't talk with him. Smiley
It's sure thing that he is brilliant man and invested a lot time and effort in it.
I'm sure that he wanted to make his project successful.
How much success he expected?
Was bitcoin designed to be global?
I think answer is yes and Bitcoin is really global now, soon to become mainstream.
It's great that we are part of it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:36:45 PM

Bitcoin was being used and designed already as global. As many bitcoin
users already into bitcoin or adopt bitcoin. Every country already adopts
its uses of bitcoin. Likewise, it is designed as globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: