Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling 66$ btc for paypal  (Read 621 times)
ya18ss (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:55:13 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 12:21:49 PM by ya18ss

selling btc for paypal at my rate to only trusted peopel without any negative feedback

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperN

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:55:22 AM

Your fee seems to be way too high, do you accept the use of an escrow for the transaction, I believe I saw a few of threads you created and they all got shut down without completing a single trade which looks suspicious.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:18:09 PM

Your fee seems to be way too high, do you accept the use of an escrow for the transaction, I believe I saw a few of threads you created and they all got shut down without completing a single trade which looks suspicious.
you too dont have any trade history the rate is firm and yes i accept escrow
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:06:37 PM

No escrow will help to trade with reversible payments. Because later if buyer reverses then escrow will lose money.

I suggest don't fix with wth rate instead trade with the trusted member on this forum so later you will not have any issue of reversing payments. But remember no trusted members will go such a high price, only scammers can give you so much.
JumperN

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:11:31 PM

No escrow will help to trade with reversible payments. Because later if buyer reverses then escrow will lose money.

I suggest don't fix with wth rate instead trade with the trusted member on this forum so later you will not have any issue of reversing payments. But remember no trusted members will go such a high price, only scammers can give you so much.
Do you really think anyone would buy paypal funds if they didn't know how it works? and an escrow is not used to help after the transaction, an escrow is used as a middle man to make sure the transaction is completed as described by both parties, after the transaction an escrow has no obligation to make sure you don't get scammed after it's all up to you as a buyer.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:45:34 AM

still selling
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:51:53 AM

50$ btc for 57$ pp
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:21:29 PM

I would suggest getting an escrow when dealing with this user, i have seen this kind of behaviour before. When you contact him he changes the fee and make it so high yoj give up until he gets a newbie willing to send first and offers a small fee to hoom them.
wkreatives

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:21:41 PM

How much btc for $25?
wkreatives

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:28:05 PM

Agreed, i dont understand why others love using escrow at all where in fact there is no difference?
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:33:10 PM

I would suggest getting an escrow when dealing with this user, i have seen this kind of behaviour before. When you contact him he changes the fee and make it so high yoj give up until he gets a newbie willing to send first and offers a small fee to hoom them.
Pulithey1986 is a butt hurt because he sked me to buy i told him my rate and he dont like it so he come her to ruin my theard thats all i send first to green members or members without any single red feeback and with trust or we use escrow bitfidy is a good opcion for me
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:04:26 PM

Pulithey1986 is a butt hurt because he sked me to buy i told him my rate and he dont like it so he come her to ruin my theard thats all i send first to green members or members without any single red feeback and with trust or we use escrow bitfidy is a good opcion for me
False advertising is false advertising, didn't you change your terms when I contacted you? and if your a genuine seller my comment won't do any damage to your thread, Like I said in pm if your going to keep changing your price then remove the one you put on the OP to avoid what happened.
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:43:27 PM

escrow on localbitcoin avaible just ask me for the link
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 03:56:03 PM

He is dealing with me yesterday but he can not provide escrow as we need..  if you really want to sell btc for paypal funds you can send first if you dont need escrow.. honestly i don't know how to reverse payment so i am afraid to scam in paypal or dispute.. i use my paypal since 2014 and i already have history in exchanging my paypal here last year..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ya18ss (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:06:13 PM

He is dealing with me yesterday but he can not provide escrow as we need..  if you really want to sell btc for paypal funds you can send first if you dont need escrow.. honestly i don't know how to reverse payment so i am afraid to scam in paypal or dispute.. i use my paypal since 2014 and i already have history in exchanging my paypal here last year..
the problem with you is you want to send payments as good and service and i only accept payments as a gift if you can send the payment as a gift and accept my rate pm me and i will give you the link to my ad on localbitcoin also you insiste me on me sending you the btc first even if you say that your account is worth 0.50 im not risking my btc with you sending them first
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: