Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero under $8, while recognized by Apple as one of leading Cryptocurrencies.  (Read 4358 times)
x_zing

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:26:18 PM

Congrats!!! Smiley
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:35:07 PM

I can not find that Apple store will recognise any altcoin now, you can check link here http://www.apple.com/shop/help/payments. But of course crypto will be implemented in online shops, like Monero, Litecoin, ETH.  Grin

lol, that is true.

this is the first thing that came to my mind too, but it is because of what OP is saying in his post, it is misleading us.

it is not about crypto payment directly to Apple though! they don't even accept bitcoin.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:50:55 PM

I can not find that Apple store will recognise any altcoin now, you can check link here http://www.apple.com/shop/help/payments. But of course crypto will be implemented in online shops, like Monero, Litecoin, ETH.  Grin

lol, that is true.

this is the first thing that came to my mind too, but it is because of what OP is saying in his post, it is misleading us.

it is not about crypto payment directly to Apple though! they don't even accept bitcoin.

Misleading like how these guys bitched at me and negged me for my Monero French Police Fraud topic.  Cheesy

See ?

They can do it but if i do they neg my ass hard !

See the hypocrisy yourself.. [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]

FUD first & ask questions later™
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:59:30 PM

Title is a bit misleading.
Jaxx is just a wallet that was approved for the Apple store, correct?
This just means Jaxx is recognizing the currency. And Apple is recognizing Jaxx as a legitimate wallet it will allow to be hosted in the store.
(Correct me if I'm wrong here maybe I'm not fully understanding the story.)

Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:06:37 PM

This just means Jaxx is recognizing the currency. And Apple is recognizing Jaxx as a legitimate wallet it will allow to be hosted in the store.

Jaxx have 9 platforms one of them is for Apple store.
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:27:21 PM

Jaxx have 9 platforms one of them is for Apple store.

And Apple threatened to remove jaxx-app if they didn't lose Dash for ios... Don't know what apple's reasoning behind the move was though

So Apple approves jaxx, but it seems only with support only for currencies Apple approves...
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:39:39 PM

There are two fundamentally different issues here:  (1) Is highly reprehensible and Orwellian, (2) Is the perfectly normal and appropriate  behavior of a business in a free market.

1) First is that Apple uses DRM to prevent apps from sources other than their own store from running on devices they have sold and no longer own. This is an Orwellian threat to basic freedoms, civil liberties and human rights.  It is the reason that I am a very strong critic not only of Apple's business model, but more importantly of  DRM (digital restrictions / rights management, technological protection measures, digital locks, copy protection etc.). I am also a  even stronger critic of the oppressive actions of governments  by using national laws and trade treaties to protect DRM. DRM is fundamentally what turns in this case the normal decision of what a business chooses out of their own free will to sell or not to sell in their store, (2) below, into a vehicle for Orwellian censorship and oppression. I have covered this issue in the following threads  in particular as they relate to Apple's use of DRM to censor Dash:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1617815.0;all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369389.0;all

2) Why Apple may sell or distribute apps that support certain crypto currencies in their store. Selling or distributing anything implies a form of endorsement so there is obviously a form of endorsement of certain crypto currencies here. One possible theory that has been proposed is based upon my following post:

1) Regulatory compliance.

This is the elephant in the room in crypto currency and Monero is one of very few crypto currencies that has avoided some very serious regulatory compliance risks. The critical aspect of this is the guidance that was issued by FinCEN in March of 2013. https://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/FIN-2013-G001.pdf. In order for a crypto currency to be compliant while at the same time avoiding the requirement of registration as a Money Services Business, and consequential AML/KNC requirements, the crypto currency must qualify as a "De Centralized Virtual Currency" under the guidance. This means that the block rewards have to go in their entirety to the miners and cannot be diverted for other purposes such as to fund development or marketing. If the block rewards are diverted in such a manner then those who are administering the diverted block rewards would be very likely be considered to be "administrators" or "exchangers" under the guidance, be required to register as MSBs and be subject to AML/KNC reporting requirements among other requirements. Ripple has already been subject to regulatory enforcement over this very issue. While I am not aware, at this time, of any regulatory action over this against Dash, the risk in that case likely remains very high. While this is specific to the United States, the reality is that the United States is at least for the time being, the world leader in financial regulation in particular because of the reserve currency status of the United States dollar.

In summary one needs to keep one's hands out of the till, block rewards, in order to keep the regulator away.

If we consider the initial "allowed six" Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, The DAO, and now Monero the FinCEN theory is somewhat plausible as follows;
1) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Monero would qualify under the FinCEN guidance as "De Centralized Virtual Currencies"
2) Ripple would qualify as "Centralized Virtual Currency" that has settled with FinCEN and become an MSB.
3) This leaves Ethereum and The DAO. Ethereum normally would not qualify as a "De Centralized Virtual Currency" because of the initial sale of Ether for Bitcoin would make the promoter of the initial Ether sale and MSB as an exchanger. There is in this case a loophole in than an MSB is not required to register until after six months. In the Ether case this MSB promptly dissolved after the initial sale effectively possibly avoiding the MSB registration requirement. This is the kind of legal loophole that companies such as Apple use all the time. Whether it turns out to be legal in the end is beside the point; what matters in the case is that Apple is comfortable with it. As for the DAO it was not around long enough to trigger the MSB registration requirement.

So there we have just a possible theory for those who wish to attempt to reverse engineer Apple's store vetting process.

Edit: I should make it clear that business should always have the right to choose what to sell or distribute in its own store. It is the use of DRM to block other stores that is the real issue with Apple.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
raves

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:48:21 PM

There are two fundamentally different issues here:  (1) Is highly reprehensible and Orwellian, (2) Is the perfectly normal and appropriate  behavior of a business in a free market.

1) First is that Apple uses DRM to prevent apps from sources other than their own store from running on devices they have sold and no longer own. This is an Orwellian threat to basic freedoms, civil liberties and human rights.  It is the reason that I am a very strong critic not only of Apple's business model, but more importantly of  DRM (digital restrictions / rights management, technological protection measures, digital locks, copy protection etc.). I am also a  even stronger critic of the oppressive actions of governments  by using national laws and trade treaties to protect DRM. DRM is fundamentally what turns in this case the normal decision of what a business chooses out of their own free will to sell or not to sell in their store, (2) below, into a vehicle for Orwellian censorship and oppression. I have covered this issue in the following threads  in particular as they relate to Apple's use of DRM to censor Dash:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1617815.0;all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369389.0;all

2) Why Apple may sell or distribute apps that support certain crypto currencies in their store. Selling or distributing anything implies a form of endorsement so there is obviously a form of endorsement of certain crypto currencies here. One possible theory that has been proposed is based upon my following post:

1) Regulatory compliance.

This is the elephant in the room in crypto currency and Monero is one of very few crypto currencies that has avoided some very serious regulatory compliance risks. The critical aspect of this is the guidance that was issued by FinCEN in March of 2013. https://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/FIN-2013-G001.pdf. In order for a crypto currency to be compliant while at the same time avoiding the requirement of registration as a Money Services Business, and consequential AML/KNC requirements, the crypto currency must qualify as a "De Centralized Virtual Currency" under the guidance. This means that the block rewards have to go in their entirety to the miners and cannot be diverted for other purposes such as to fund development or marketing. If the block rewards are diverted in such a manner then those who are administering the diverted block rewards would be very likely be considered to be "administrators" or "exchangers" under the guidance, be required to register as MSBs and be subject to AML/KNC reporting requirements among other requirements. Ripple has already been subject to regulatory enforcement over this very issue. While I am not aware, at this time, of any regulatory action over this against Dash, the risk in that case likely remains very high. While this is specific to the United States, the reality is that the United States is at least for the time being, the world leader in financial regulation in particular because of the reserve currency status of the United States dollar.

In summary one needs to keep one's hands out of the till, block rewards, in order to keep the regulator away.

If we consider the initial "allowed six" Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, The DAO, and now Monero the FinCEN theory is somewhat plausible as follows;
1) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Monero would qualify under the FinCEN guidance as "De Centralized Virtual Currencies"
2) Ripple would qualify as "Centralized Virtual Currency" that has settled with FinCEN and become an MSB.
3) This leaves Ethereum and The DAO. Ethereum normally would not qualify as a "De Centralized Virtual Currency" because of the initial sale of Ether for Bitcoin would make the promoter of the initial Ether sale and MSB as an exchanger. There is in this case a loophole in than an MSB is not required to register until after six months. In the Ether case this MSB promptly dissolved after the initial sale effectively possibly avoiding the MSB registration requirement. This is the kind of legal loophole that companies such as Apple use all the time. Whether it turns out to be legal in the end is beside the point; what matters in the case is that Apple is comfortable with it. As for the DAO it was not around long enough to trigger the MSB registration requirement.

So there we have just a possible theory for those who wish to attempt to reverse engineer Apple's store vetting process.

Edit: I should make it clear that business should always have the right to choose what to sell or distribute in its own store, it is the use of DRM to block other stores that is the real issue with Apple.

very informative writeup! thank you very much

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:15:11 AM

Thumbs up.  Well said.  Agree with everything.

So in the end, this is somewhat reassuring, Apple has nothing against privacy, but rather against obviously illegal financial constructions.   But I agree fully with your DRM stance.  It is one reason that I don't buy Apple products (or others) that enforce this too much - even though on the lowest levels, even Intel itself enforces such things now, but at least, OEM can, or cannot, make use of it.  As far as this will remain possible, I will always try to buy stuff that has the least of "lock in" possible, even though for low level stuff, this starts to become unavoidable.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1448

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:59:17 AM

Many does not mean big. Also it is better to have quality over quantity. The news of the darketnet markets Alpha Bay and Oasis was bigger than the news you have in your links right now. So what if Apple allowed a cryptocoin wallet that included Monero in their appstore.

Some other big news can also be a negative one just like the Oasis exit scam. It was not published in many websites but the effect was really big and it affected the price of Monero really badly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:44:01 PM

Jaxx integration of Monero on all nine platforms.

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/785833459772162048

Seems Monero is seeing as one of leading Cryptocurrencies by Apple and they partner it.

https://twitter.com/diiorioanthony/status/785821335125528576

“Monero is a very interesting technology with a unique system that involves an additional level of nuance in terms of wallet integration. We are working on getting Monero connected to Jaxx as we speak,” said Di Iorio.  “We’ve been in regular communication with the Monero team and are looking at a three-week timetable, the end of October to early November, in terms of a launch.”

Meanwhile on the coinmarketcap:

Jaxx, really? the called "untraceable coin" using such a secure wallet Cheesy. You should ask yourself why they cannot develop a real mobile wallet connected to XMR blockchain and you shall know where the rabbit hole is
Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:48:37 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/57n44b/jaxx_decentral_introduction_and_how_we_are/

Hey there Monero peeps. I wanted to take the time to introduce Decentral, Jaxx (and myself) to the Monero community.

As some of you may know, last week Jaxx became closer involved with your community as we both announced Monero is iOS approved as well as our future plans for XMR wallet support across all 9 platforms that Jaxx supports. iOS mobile & iPad, Android mobile & tablet, Chrome & Firefox extensions and Mac / PC / Linux desktop.

Jaxx has been in the works for over a year and a half now and officially launched this past June. In a nutshell, the vision for Jaxx is to create a default blockchain interface that's made for the masses (including those non-technical folk like my Dad) that allows everyone to manage and be in full control or their digital assets, and done in a way that brings together and provides support for the global decentralized tech / blockchain communities we admire for providing choice and value to the world.

To achieve our vision we're shooting to:
  • Be chain & platform agnostic - currently 7 tokens & available on 9 different platforms
  • Provide a similar experience across every device - need a wallet? d/l Jaxx, no need to find out how the user will be using it   first or which platform or device they have
  • Offer a simple, single, one-time back system - 12 words you can write down once and can be used to derive all keys for ALL tokens, identity systems, messaging systems we integrate with now and in the future
  • Be Extremely lightweight - we're just a few mb, no need to d/l the entire blockchain or even a SPV client
  • Allow users to be in full control of their keys & identity & communications - meaning we never want to take custodianship or have access to customer keys or funds, identity etc.
  • Be design-led and user experience driven - provide awesome user experiences, ie single screen design with everything you need on the main interface
  • Provide hardware support to enhance security - upcoming product Jaxx Ice Cube & support for other hardware solutions
    Never require users to provide ANY personal information (including emails)
  • Offer best in industry customer support - targeting 3 hour response times, and personal support via other channels for more delicate situations
  • Remove as many friction points as possible - we hate forcing passwords and usernames for starters
  • Ensure self-sufficiency by creating our own backend infrastructure for the communities / tokens we're supporting (nodes, relays, apis)
  • Ensure self-sufficiency by monetizing via various avenues - as afterall, we are a business first and people need to live, and right now, to live people need to be paid.
  • Offer visible and auditable code why not allowing for easy distribution of cloned maliciously copies of our products - code is available on our website and directly be inspecting the extension and android versions.
  • Partner with 3rd parties to allow for direct integrations into Jaxx. ie Shapeshift, Coinbase, many others to come.
  • Avoid situations where we would need to be regulated. ie since we don't hold customer funds or keys we aren't regulated. Meaning we can push off all kyc / aml work to our integration partners and focus on expanding Jaxx globally without worrying about regional rules and compliance.

Decentral is the parent company of Jaxx and is also a decentralized tech hub located in downtown Toronto. We are currently a team of around 20 full-time and contract staff. Decentral opened on New Year's day 2014 to provide a space where enthusiasts of decentralized tech could meet, work, and create cool shit. Since opening we believe Decentral has made some huge strides. We're proud to be the birthplace of The Decentral Project, Ethereum, Kryptokit, Rushwallet, Ethereumwallet.com, Jaxx, Decentral.tv, Decentral Consulting, Cointalk, C4, the world's 2nd Bitcoin ATM & Toronto's first (which is still running strong btw). We're also the first home to the Bitcoin Alliance of Canada, Toronto Ethereum Meetup, Toronto Bitcoin Meetup, & Toronto Techno Crypto. As well, our client list includes Toronto Stock Exchange, RBC Bank, Deloitte and many other small and large enterprise clients and start-ups.

To date Decentral has hosted over 115 events including The Canadian Bitcoin Expo 2014 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre & associated Hackathon where Amir Taaki's Dark Market (Open Bazaar) emerged. Along the way we have educated many thousands on the positive and potential benefits blockchain and decentralized technologies provide. We are approachable, visible, and community and business oriented. All traits we recognize to be very important the space we are in, and especially important in the blockchain wallet space, as let's face it, even though we don't "hold" customer funds, we are still responsible for the software they rely on to manage said funds, and in the future, we're hoping their entire digital lives.
Decentral has learned a lot developing wallets over the past 3 years. in 2013 we first emerged as Kryptokit, launching the first ever chrome extension bitcoin wallet. About a month later just as Kryptokit was taking flight, Vitalik Buterin showed be the whitepaper for Ethereum, I dropped everything and spent the next 12 months founding that project, while doing minimal work in the wallet space except for pushing out Rushwallet.com, our html5 bitcoin wallet that works across many different platforms and devices.

So, how will Jaxx be helping to build our the Monero ecosystem? Aside from XMR wallet support we are also building our also creating the full infrastructure and redundancy systems for tokens we carry. The ultimate plan in the future is for individual users to run and tap into their own nodes should they wish to do so. The more control can be pushed off to the individual / user, and the less you have to rely on us the better, we say.

This new Monero infrastructure we're developing, the first part of it which should be deployed when we launch is designed to source data from our multiple nodes as well as any others available. (in a round-robin fashion) and select the best most accurate info to display and use for sending transactions. We're also determining how this infrastructure can be used to assist the entire Monero ecosystem as the complete structure containing nodes, apis, and relay system is unique and unlike anything available right now for Monero. We developed this massive infrastructure project which is and will be available for all our supported tokens because we realized what was currently available (a miss-match of token specific services) wasn't allowing us to add new token support efficiently and synchronously.

Now a bit about myself. I am the CEO and founder of Decentral & Jaxx, co-founder of Ethereum and have lived in Toronto all my life. I've been an entrepreneur and design junkie for 20 years. Prior to full-time blockchain (2012) I owned a geothermal drilling company doing commercial projects for Ikea. I've been in tech all my life building computers since age 8 (1984), on BBSes since the 1200 baud modem days (late 80's), designing website in the early 90's. I invested in Bitcoin (2012), Litecoin (2013) and Ethereum (2013). I currently hold all three as well as Monero and Dash and ETC and am looking to expand my portfolio with some of the new groundbreaking technologies Decentral has been identifying. All projects I've done in this space are self-funded (aside from Ethereum of course, although I did bootstrap a large portion of the project before the crowdsale). I own 100% own my current projects and believe efficiencies and leadership are paramount to providing great products and services for the public.

Earlier this year I became (part-time) Chief Digital Officer at the Toronto Stock Exchange, (a position I've just resigned from) in order to focus full efforts on Jaxx and the soon to be announced new project. This role at TSX and work with others industry clients has really given myself and Decentral an inside on how the current systems operates. From these engagements we've realized we have an amazing team at Decentral that's able to map out current processes and industries (whether it be municipal services, health care systems, banking infrastructure, etc.) and provide roadmaps for how these systems can be modernized using technologies such as bitcoin and other disruptive (and usually) decentralized tech.

My personal goal it to provide products and choices that enables individuals to take control of their lives. I'm a voluntarist, meaning I believe all interactions between individuals and groups should be voluntary and uncoerced, and believe diplomacy and short-term sacrifices can lead to much greater longer term gains and execution of grand plans. I'm also a huge proponent of privacy and security.

Regarding Jaxx, Jaxx.io is our official site. There you'll find it a great resources ie FAQ and knowledge base and it's also the best way to get support for any of our products. Regarding support, Annie Lee leads that department and will be sure to help you with any tickets submitted once we launch our XMR integration. If you'd like to discuss potential business opportunities or integrations feel free to drop Rico Nassir a line at rico@decentral.ca.

Please always make sure you downloading our products from trusted official app stores or from our SSL locked site Jaxx. We control the distribution of Jaxx tightly as to do our best to ensure there aren't malicious versions floating around the web or on app stores (more about this in a future post)

That's it for now as this has taken up half a Saturday to put together. One last thing I want to mention is how great it is to work with the Decentral and Jaxx team every day in our office in Toronto. We've got some rockstars in the house and nothing beats direct interaction on a daily basis with the team and this is why we are as efficient as we are, and why I believe as we grow we will continue to maintain our efficiencies and continue to push out great products and services.

Looking forward to working much closer with the Monero community. We've penciled in XMR release for early November. Keep in mind though, "penciled".

Cheers!

Anthony Diiorio
Founder & CEO - Jaxx & Decentral
anthony@decentral.ca
+1-888-650-3796 - Skype: a.diiorio
Decentral - Jaxx
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:07:18 AM

Story = Tony buys Monero.. pumps it with News announcement.
Cash's out  Cheesy

Untitled87

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:08:52 AM

Dude come on ..that Apple line is total bullshit you know it  Cheesy

Gimme a break you god damn shill  Roll Eyes

u have a good point there my friend ...  Wink
newmz

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:25:50 AM

There's a very funny response to Apple's attitude to Dash and to crypto wallets in general at the "Dash Detailed" YouTube channel. Hilarious actually if you think about Aplle the way that I do. Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmsfFfD4mQo

Crypto currency enthusiast and miner since 2015. Mined approx 200 ETH during 2016 and 2017 and sold it at approximately $US40 each. Then I watched it reach $1000+ each. If anyone bothers to read this stuff pay attention to this: HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL

I started mining with 1 AMD 7950 and 1 R9-280X. Then I gradually built my AMD operation into 12 R9-290s. Awesome ETH hash but ridiculous power consumption and heat. Over the last year I defected to the Nvidia team. I now use GTX 1070s. They were expensive to buy (probably a bargain now) but awesome hash rate vs. power consumption. blah blah blah blah
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:48:44 AM

Dude come on ..that Apple line is total bullshit you know it  Cheesy

Gimme a break you god damn shill  Roll Eyes

You saw my PM, the day of reckoning is fast approaching.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 09:18:51 AM

After their removal of DASH, one could have thought that they were against anonymous coins.  But Icebreaker was right: it is probably the financial structure of the DASH DAO and which put them off, given that Monero is more anonymous than DASH and is now accepted (apparently).

Never mind Monero, even good old Bitcoin is more anonymous than DASH, so the "Apple hates our great privacy" excuse from the Dash cult enforcers didn't make sense.

Apple's problems with DASH are obviously more along the lines of the Instamine, centralized control, Madoffnodes, and stated intention to become a Visa-like DuffPay money services business.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Turbo2

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:27:51 AM

Wow, very cool development! Welcome to the club Tony and happy to have you and your team aboard  Smiley

Especially from Canada  Grin
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:45:05 AM

Apple have their own payment system will they kill it by promoting any crypto?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:18:18 AM

Apple have their own payment system will they kill it by promoting any crypto?

I highly doubt they are threatened.

And enjoy your speculation as to WHY guys.. because that is all it is.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: