Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlueHost Web Hosting - Is it the best host for WordPress?  (Read 524 times)
NaraAzimova (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:58:42 PM

I need good web hosting. My two webmaster friends aviced me bluehost.But i do not know. i searched in google i find this information about bluehost:
Free Domain- 1
Hosting Domain- 1
Bandwidth -Unlimited
Disk Space - 50 GB
Email Accounts -5
cPanel -Yes
Full Refund - 30 Days
Money Back - Anytime
Technical Support - 24?7 US
I find this information about bluehost from another forums
http://www.desirulez.me/threads/952087-Unlimited-Hosting-Bluehost-Web-Hosting?s=f0182ccc6a8e1d84b02f58e253927952
what do you think? can anyone help me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 07:21:33 PM

I need good web hosting. My two webmaster friends aviced me bluehost.But i do not know. i searched in google i find this information about bluehost:
Free Domain- 1
Hosting Domain- 1
Bandwidth -Unlimited
Disk Space - 50 GB
Email Accounts -5
cPanel -Yes
Full Refund - 30 Days
Money Back - Anytime
Technical Support - 24?7 US
I find this information about bluehost from another forums
http://www.desirulez.me/threads/952087-Unlimited-Hosting-Bluehost-Web-Hosting?s=f0182ccc6a8e1d84b02f58e253927952
what do you think? can anyone help me?
Check out Catlin Computer Solutions (site is in early development) they offer hosting services for USD, BTC, or ESP. web hosting or chain hosting. as well as web design. i like them

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:49:49 AM

There are so many hosting providers out there, that you just have plenty of choice!

Anyway, I would like to suggest the hosting service I have in my signature.

For 4 main reasons:

1. They accept Bitcoin payments.
2. They are cheaper than most of the others.
3. Their hosting service is really fast, with no downtime.
4. Their support is always online and fast to reply and to help for any doubt.

If you wanna create a wordpress blog, they have the softacolous app that makes very easy to add your favorite CSM.

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

What do you think about free web hosting? I found an article about a free building websites http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/15-best-free-website-builders/. I want to try to create a website by myself. I know it's not easy, but I really want to learn. I previously worked as a designer in the printing industry. Now I want to do graphic design for the money. Is it possible to learn on free creators sites?
Free website builders are good for individuals who want a basic webpage, but there is not such thing as a Wix site that looks and feels good. a lot of people get confused when i say feel of the site. but this is a real issue, as a website designer who works in code i can tell when the site was done in code, or done with wix, wordpress, etc. by just moving around it a little. and nothing compares to the real deal of working with code.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 03:14:06 PM

This means that I can make sites - onepage, but special nailed it will not bring to me? Can I find less expensive programs to learn graphic design? Really thank you for answer!
Not entirely what you mean by that. anyone can make webpages, i taught myself how to code, but Wix and wordpress are fine for individuals i am just saying it does not compare to real code, which anyone can learn. but if you are looking for the least money and time spent i would go to wix, but dont expect anything great.. and as far as cheap graphic design, i think there is a version of paint that works nearly the same as photoshop, but i dont know the specifics.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 03:17:03 PM

i think almost all webhost are configured to run wordpress website. but some plugins are resource demanding and will make your website loads slower. if your planning to host just a personal one, bluehost is ok for a starter, but there are more cheaper alternative.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 03:52:36 PM

i think almost all webhost are configured to run wordpress website. but some plugins are resource demanding and will make your website loads slower. if your planning to host just a personal one, bluehost is ok for a starter, but there are more cheaper alternative.
I personally prefer godaddy for my needs as a web developer. but i refer all my clients to Catlin Computer Solutions becasue they are cost effective and easy to work with.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
LisaLee555

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:52:07 PM

BlueHost was always great, it offers free hosting for Wordpress, what I find rather suitable. I think it's a great platform for small business, by the way, here's an excellent article on this topic http://www.templatemonster.com/blog/i-need-a-website-for-small-business/ .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: