Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 06:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▲[VOUCHED] SELLING SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS 1 MONTH PREMIUM ▲  (Read 1208 times)
PineappleExpress (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:45:42 AM

Are you giving any more vouch copies? You only gave it to one high ranked member and some to low ranked members. I am a pretty high ranked member and I would love a vouch copy.

I'll give 2 more vouch, add me on Skype I'll send you the details.
I don't use skype sorry. Would you be able to send me the details via the Bitcointalk personal message system? Thanks.

Account details send.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:51:36 AM

Are you giving any more vouch copies? You only gave it to one high ranked member and some to low ranked members. I am a pretty high ranked member and I would love a vouch copy.

I don't use skype sorry. Would you be able to send me the details via the Bitcointalk personal message system? Thanks.

Account details send.
Thank you very much for the account. Just wanted to tell you guys that the account works perfectly fine, but it is a new account which means that it will stop working after 1 month. I can tell this by the fact that my username has windpower in it, which is also my name on this forum. OP, do you have a lifetime warranty on these accunts?
PineappleExpress (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:58:26 AM

Account details send.
Thank you very much for the account. Just wanted to tell you guys that the account works perfectly fine, but it is a new account which means that it will stop working after 1 month. I can tell this by the fact that my username has windpower in it, which is also my name on this forum. OP, do you have a lifetime warranty on these accunts?

Yes there is a warranty, if something happens and you can explain how and what and got proof of the problem I can send you a replacement account or even a refund.

Thanks for the feedback by the way.
Windpower

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:00:50 AM

Account details send.

Yes there is a warranty, if something happens and you can explain how and what and got proof of the problem I can send you a replacement account or even a refund.

Ok. But this is still a very expensive price to be paying for a one month subscription of spotify. I bought my subscription for 2 bucks and it lasted me 3 months. These accounts won't last you any more than 1 month on the dot.
PineappleExpress (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:06:18 AM

Account details send.

Ok. But this is still a very expensive price to be paying for a one month subscription of spotify. I bought my subscription for 2 bucks and it lasted me 3 months. These accounts won't last you any more than 1 month on the dot.

Those accounts you bought might have been cracked or something else, these are personalized and not shared at all.
Although we can talk about the price of accounts through Skype, I'm willing to lower the price a bit.
Windpower

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:10:15 AM

Account details send.

Those accounts you bought might have been cracked or something else, these are personalized and not shared at all.
Although we can talk about the price of accounts through Skype, I'm willing to lower the price a bit.
They were cracked but there was no one else using the account, I could access it whenever I wanted and I was uninterrupted. What is your lowest price?
PineappleExpress (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:16:11 AM

Account details send.

They were cracked but there was no one else using the account, I could access it whenever I wanted and I was uninterrupted. What is your lowest price?

I can sell bulks but I rather talk about the price on Skype/PM. It really depends on if you're a good customer that keeps coming back then I can consider lowering the price.
Windpower

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:22:24 AM

Account details send.

I can sell bulks but I rather talk about the price on Skype/PM. It really depends on if you're a good customer that keeps coming back then I can consider lowering the price.
I don't really want to buy any more accounts, I am just trying to lower the price for other people of the forum so that they are more tempted to buy accounts. You don't seem to have too many customers so far.
jchst

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:24:21 AM

These are trial accounts which can be created for free.
Windpower

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:27:04 AM

These are trial accounts which can be created for free.
Yeah. We kind of just explained that. These accounts are very expensive for what they do, so I am trying to lower the price for other users. I already got a vouch copy.
ncrixz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:27:19 AM

Ok, I received the review account only a few minutes after adding PineappleExpress on Skype, so he was very fast in getting the account to me.

The account was created in my username with a few numbers added, so this indicated to me these are NOT hacked accounts but personlised created accounts,

There were no playlists or anything added, so it is a brand new account.

I was able to change the password without a problem.

I installed on my iPod and logged on with a hitch.

Hopefully it will last a month, if not i will report here of this or any other issues that may arise, but so far it is very good.  Smiley

Looking forward (y)
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:28:31 AM

But for people who have only 1 credit card, so can only sign up once these are good.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:08:47 AM

But for people who have only 1 credit card, so can only sign up once these are good.
Yes that is true, but I managed to pick up a couple of Bitcoin debit cards for free which means that I can create multiple free accounts. You should try find people that are trying to sell Bitcoin debit cards and ask for vouch copies. Most of the time they are willing to give out some vouch copies. Also, do you have anymore vouch copies available? I would like one please. I can leave a review here if you want.
PineappleExpress (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:44:53 AM

Yes that is true, but I managed to pick up a couple of Bitcoin debit cards for free which means that I can create multiple free accounts. You should try find people that are trying to sell Bitcoin debit cards and ask for vouch copies. Most of the time they are willing to give out some vouch copies. Also, do you have anymore vouch copies available? I would like one please. I can leave a review here if you want.

Yeah I can vouch one more time. Account details send.
PineappleExpress (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:23:23 PM

bump
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:26:22 PM

Yeah I can vouch one more time. Account details send.
Thank you for the vouch copy. It works perfectly fine, but it is an account made on the free trial, which works but it is not worth the money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: