Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IF Al Gore Ran as an Independent, would he win??  (Read 448 times)
EnacDomains (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:33:19 PM

I would vote for him.  What about you?

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:56:15 PM

It would be very intriguing to see what difference an independent ticket would make for someone with existing track record. Once you're above a certain level of notoriety it may not make all that much difference.

I suspect Al is too rich and comfortable to put himself through another campaign but I'd vote for him for a lark.
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:12:54 PM

In today's day and age, it would be nearly impossible for an independent to win the Presidency of the United States. It seems that this year's election would be the best time for an independent to run, since both the Democratic nominee Clinton and Republican nominee Trump are two of the most disliked politicians in history, and there are many people who refuse to vote for either one of them. Until there becomes a strong third party that starts to win states in November, a Republican or Democrat will be our president for many years to come. I think Al Gore would be a strong candidate today, and I am sure most Democrats would rather have him than Hilary on the ticket.
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:21:42 AM

He would not win, and it would insure that Hillary does not win. It would be a win for Trump.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:58:25 AM

Al Gore is too goofy. Trump is goofy enough. Even though Trump is running Republican, he isn't really one. Gore is too goofy.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:15:08 AM

In today's day and age, it would be nearly impossible for an independent to win the Presidency of the United States. It seems that this year's election would be the best time for an independent to run, since both the Democratic nominee Clinton and Republican nominee Trump are two of the most disliked politicians in history, and there are many people who refuse to vote for either one of them. Until there becomes a strong third party that starts to win states in November, a Republican or Democrat will be our president for many years to come. I think Al Gore would be a strong candidate today, and I am sure most Democrats would rather have him than Hilary on the ticket.

Yeah that's true.

Someone like him should have run if not him.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:05:13 PM

I agree with your position because presidency on its own its a government and not about individual its a calibration of people with diverse knowledge and opinions. Aside from that, what about the cost of running the campaigns or doing the rallies, radio jingles among others. Aside that lets look at the voting population, it is a known fact that some set of people are fundamentally to a particular party and wont change their votes even if you present some one not really capable only few people have independent minds to go for anyone of which this population can make one President.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:48:25 AM

I remember that I wanted to attend his speech regarding global warming when he went here in our country.  It is just that I have no money during that time.  It is nice if he would try to run for presidency because he became vice president before.  It is certain that he have many ideals and more vision on how to run the government inclined with environment friendly policy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: