Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Jr. Member account. 150+ post  (Read 385 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:36:16 PM

I'm selling my account because I am done here on the forums. There is nothing but rude, judgemental ass hole trolls on this site. I'm tried of being judge and accused of things. I worked very hard to get my account to where it is today.. I do have negative trust, why?.. Because once again, when I just started here I thought I could ask for a loan but boy was I wrong.. I was cussed, judged, put down and spit on so, I got negative trust for simply asking for a loan when I didn't follow the "rules of collateral" and what other bull shit they could throw at me without explaining first and being helpful.. SO! Here I am selling my account.

I just want 4$ btc for it. Anyone interested please reply here
And if you're just a troll and have nothing nice to say.. Please, keep it to yourself because I don't care.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:29:39 AM

is that your account you wanna sell? That account has negative trust and it doesn't worth with any amount. I was read too if you were made a loan request with your account as collateral yesterday/2 days ago.
MrBitter

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:33:56 AM

i Don't think anyone would want to buy an account with negative feedback,

Good luck tho
Wrc04277

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:52:12 AM

Lol NO doubt this guys on welfare
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:53:53 AM

You got negative feedback now. Good job spamming like a moron. Judgemental prick.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:03:35 AM

I'm selling my account because I am done here on the forums. There is nothing but rude, judgemental ass hole trolls on this site. I'm tried of being judge and accused of things. I worked very hard to get my account to where it is today.. I do have negative trust, why?.. Because once again, when I just started here I thought I could ask for a loan but boy was I wrong.. I was cussed, judged, put down and spit on so, I got negative trust for simply asking for a loan when I didn't follow the "rules of collateral" and what other bull shit they could throw at me without explaining first and being helpful.. SO! Here I am selling my account.

I just want 4$ btc for it. Anyone interested please reply here
And if you're just a troll and have nothing nice to say.. Please, keep it to yourself because I don't care.
Lol,look at your profile you were already wearing red color in it. Only means that your account has no value at all. Simply i should say a trash account.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:05:59 AM

You got negative feedback now. Good job spamming like a moron. Judgemental prick.
Jr. accounts are not worth $4 an what more you sre shining with your red paint there! Your profile is filled with useless attempts in lending and in exchange. What makes you think your account even has a value?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████