Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happen with bitcoin after not mineable?  (Read 5661 times)
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:12:40 AM

what happen with bitcoin after not mineable?
miner will stop his mining activity ? then how to make bitcoin network strongest ?
and how about the price of bitcoin ?
At the moment it does not make much sense anymore to be mining Bitcoin because you cannot really make a profit with them anymore.
It is better to buy them with your own money and save them for how long you want.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:04:59 AM

I think bitcoin will be mine-able till 2023. So after that the mining will be stopped and miners those who have already bought expensive rigs, will move to a different coin to make us of that rigs.

But then bitcoin will become a very rare and expensive coin. We can see a manifold jump in price after the last mined coin. I believe there are many people who are earning and storing bitcoin for that d-day only. I am one of them.

If miners stop mining, bitcoin system will collapse. The blockchain will be easily overridden by bad miners and can compromise the system, I think. To keep the miners, the fees will be adjusted or it will cost higher. And by that time, bitcoin will be very expensive so even a small fee will be enough to keep the miners profitable.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:16:41 AM

The people that will be affected the most are those that have mining rigs. The number of Bitcoins circulating will not increase anymore if this happens. And that means that we will be forced to use that amount of Bitcoin only. It will even decrease over time because there are Bitcoin holders that die in real life and unless their private keys or their blockchain account is passed on to another person, then that Bitcoin will be stuck in his wallet forever.

I don't know if it's a good thing that there wouldn't be an increase in the number of Bitcoin circulating but one thing is for sure, as more and more people are investing in Bitcoins, it would be more easier for the Bitcoin's price to increase. Because there are no new coins, the number of Bitcoins will only decrease and never increase again. Making it more and more scarce over time.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:27:00 AM

miner will stop his mining activity ? then how to make bitcoin network strongest ?
we can explain this matter through a example .
suppose in your country the making of new number of notes of currency is stopped to make . then what will happen !!! , the things which was of $1 then its price became less the one dollar .
so i mean the value of bitcoin will increase .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:32:58 AM

There is still a long way to go for reaching that point, so we should not think about these things now which makes us somehow worried that maybe bitcoin would become less popular then, but we should enjoy with bitcoins in present and future will show itself later.
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:45:14 PM

People keep asking the same questions...

Bitcoin fees will raise, they are raising now, so after 100+ years, the fees will be bigger, so miners can earn money just with it and well, that's why I think the halvings don't will make the bitcoin price double every 4 years...

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:18:01 PM

Not sure but if you are not able to mine anymore then you should just move on and find as other way to make more Bitcoin.
You can just buy them with your own money and hold on to them and wait for the Bitcoin to rise again.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:47:22 PM

I think bitcoin will be mine-able till 2023. So after that the mining will be stopped and miners those who have already bought expensive rigs, will move to a different coin to make us of that rigs.

But then bitcoin will become a very rare and expensive coin. We can see a manifold jump in price after the last mined coin. I believe there are many people who are earning and storing bitcoin for that d-day only. I am one of them.

Don't know where you have 2033 from but it's complitly wrong.
The last bitcoin will be mined in around 2140, after that miners mine for the fees.

Haha dude actually he says 2023 not 2033 its even more earlier. When I saw his comment it makes me laugh. Machine were extremely fast. Where did he got that 2023 that all bitcoin were mined? I dont know if he just comment it just to have a comment or he really doesnt know, or short on knowledge about bitcoin. He must be dead after the time that all btc were mined.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:19:22 PM

The volume of bitcoin will be a limit and I think caused by that, bitcoin is can be a rare coin, that's will make the price of bitcoin is so high.
yeahh I think the same. If that happened, bitcoin would be so hard to get and earn and people would be crazy for bitcoin like some kinds of gold or jewellery and people who had an amount of bitcoin which is considered low now would become so rich as the price will rise dramatically.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:23:05 PM

- Bitcoin will have maximum supply and the only thing that can grow will be its marketcap
- There will be always some miners supporting bitcoin for transaction fees as price per bitcoin will be high so that fees can also pay back miner's cost
- As supply will be limited, whatever new investment come to market will directly cause price pump. So price may be 5x of the current one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vino.gcs

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:55:20 PM

Mining will continue until Bitcoin exists. But for each halving, the transaction fee may increase so that people will deny to pay in Bitcoins which can result in death of Bitcoin. But lets hope that time is too far for now.
pyaephyo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:57:48 PM

There is still a long way to go for reaching that point, so we should not think about these things now which makes us somehow worried that maybe bitcoin would become less popular then, but we should enjoy with bitcoins in present and future will show itself later.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:01:20 PM

Many small miners may left mining and only few big giant miner remain in business as they have very low cost of operation as well as lots of resources to remain profitable even just with transaction fee associated with transactions.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:05:34 PM

i do not care that when will be the last coin be mine the question here op want to know is what will miners do after that so i think after mining all the blocks miners will switch to a memory pool where they will mine to verify the transactions and in exchange of it they will get the transaction fees and if that does not happen then also i think there is something waiting for us because satosi has definatly done something about it
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:56:57 AM

If it Really Happens then the Bitcoin Supply Would be Lowered and Demand Increases then the Price of Bitcoin Increases and Also Then the Bitcoin Network Will Be Weaken And Bitcoin Transactions May Be Slower.....
But I Don't Think It will Happen in the Near Future......
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:01:07 AM

When mining of bitcoin will stop then we we'll have 21 million bitcoin and that amount will keep circulating all over the world. All mining system will be shut down and some heavy system could be used for converting to web host for heavy could computing technology
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:29:26 AM

When mining of bitcoin will stop then we we'll have 21 million bitcoin and that amount will keep circulating all over the world. All mining system will be shut down and some heavy system could be used for converting to web host for heavy could computing technology

If all mining system shut down than bitcoin transaction will not get confirmed so miners are important part of bitcoin ecosystem so even all bitcoin get mined they don't have to shut down as transaction fee associated with all the transactions will go towards miner so that they can still find mining profitable even without newly generated bitcoins.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:44:43 AM

when mining became stop to mine then every miner will stop to mine btc and this will results into the result of lack of btc in the online market so to recover the demand of btc in online markey the price of ntc will increase .
Odien

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:45:35 AM

Don't panick, all was planned. Transaction fees will more than surely replace the block reward.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:34:11 AM

if bitcoin depleted mined, there are two possibilities for the miner. bitcoin prices should rise so high that miners keep doing mine. because if the price is lower, they will get a small amount and I think it will be a loss.
then after no miners, bitcoin transaction will not get a confirmation that will eventually stalled.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: