Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ceal.io - decentralized information and messaging network - crowdfund live  (Read 19769 times)
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:07:26 PM

Following this project from now.No reservation bounty for marketing campaign like signature or social media?Is there any deadline for the ICO?The crowd fund limit is 1333 BTC which is very easy to achieve.What if ceal failed to collect the target (possible because of lack of advertising) within 2 months?Do you have any plan to refund the investment if ico not raised before any certain period of time?
ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:20:32 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 07:34:36 PM by ca333

THAT'S IT

I found you own this address 1bWxt7LCqWzAoz3ZHkXDXhqndkkEzijLW and this 1PHY59KFnfnJzbGSjZ4vWKrG7KFCuDEjos  too
so it quite simple now to sign a message from that addres and post it here
thanks for your helping

EDIT
if trust issue will be solved, i will join the crowdfunding and partecipate with italian translation too

I searched my backups but i dont have the addresses you posted anymore. that was "too" long ago.

But thanks to god i bought a magazin bundle from ognasty earlier this year (in march) via auction (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1394953.0). this was the transaction: 544d4b12f151f6555e91dc9cd41fb2882a931e1219e03ce5deae15c31f5051ec
and i lucky found the privkey assosiated. so here is the signature:

message: hereby i proof legitimate ownership of the account ca333 - october 20th 2016
sig: IDzSkSQcolSdPRV8nE2PN7s4kAaMWWAzTOph892phDyXXYICZmbfqBZ/kOBiPCdqydDabY2Y+2xyj7Ke3LV5LsU=

http://www.coinig.com/?adr=15wwAJhUVGKSUwJGxNYMAifhxZeCaoPCcp&msg=hereby+i+proof+legitimate+ownership+of+the+account+ca333+-+october+20th+2016&sig=IDzSkSQcolSdPRV8nE2PN7s4kAaMWWAzTOph892phDyXXYICZmbfqBZ%2FkOBiPCdqydDabY2Y%2B2xyj7Ke3LV5LsU%3D

p.s. i can proof ownership of nearly all items i bought in the last 2 years. i took a photograph of the magazines (with original packing). i still think if somebody can proof the ownership of a physical item he bought with a key from the past that it is more proof:

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
imbest

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:26:15 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 07:40:09 PM by imbest

THAT'S IT

I found you own this address 1bWxt7LCqWzAoz3ZHkXDXhqndkkEzijLW and this 1PHY59KFnfnJzbGSjZ4vWKrG7KFCuDEjos  too
so it quite simple now to sign a message from that addres and post it here
thanks for your helping

EDIT
if trust issue will be solved, i will join the crowdfunding and partecipate with italian translation too

I searched my backups but i dont have the addresses you posted anymore. that was "too" long ago.

But thanks to god i bought a magazin bundle from ognasty earlier this year (in march) via auction (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1394953.0). this was the transaction: 544d4b12f151f6555e91dc9cd41fb2882a931e1219e03ce5deae15c31f5051ec
and i lucky found the privkey assosiated. so here is the signature:

message: hereby i proof legitimate ownership of the account ca333 - october 20th 2016
sig: IDzSkSQcolSdPRV8nE2PN7s4kAaMWWAzTOph892phDyXXYICZmbfqBZ/kOBiPCdqydDabY2Y+2xyj7Ke3LV5LsU=

p.s. i can proof ownership of nearly all items i bought in the last 2 years. i took a photograph of the magazines (with original packing). i still think if somebody can proof the ownership of a physical item he bought with a key from the past that it is more proof:

I can confirm that i verified the sign massage for address 15wwAJhUVGKSUwJGxNYMAifhxZeCaoPCcp
http://www.coinig.com/?adr=15wwAJhUVGKSUwJGxNYMAifhxZeCaoPCcp&msg=hereby+i+proof+legitimate+ownership+of+the+account+ca333+-+october+20th+2016&sig=IDzSkSQcolSdPRV8nE2PN7s4kAaMWWAzTOph892phDyXXYICZmbfqBZ%2FkOBiPCdqydDabY2Y%2B2xyj7Ke3LV5LsU%3D
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:53:02 PM

its ok pgp signed message is ok.

as i told italian translation on the go....
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:56:31 PM

80% are going to be distributed to the crowd-funders in proportional relation of their support.
10% will be split among early-adopters (of the first 3 days) proportional to their investment amount .

What does it mean? Those 3 days have already started? Why do you want to attract everybody to collect in the first 3 days? Typically this is done in short-term projects, to create rush... Why do you need it?

Also, please give an example. If I invest today, I fall into both categories (crowd-funders and early-adopters), so will I get share both from those 10%, and from another 80%? Or the 80% are reserved for those who invest after 3 days?

... this space is not for rent ...
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:16:00 PM

80% are going to be distributed to the crowd-funders in proportional relation of their support.
10% will be split among early-adopters (of the first 3 days) proportional to their investment amount .

What does it mean? Those 3 days have already started? Why do you want to attract everybody to collect in the first 3 days? Typically this is done in short-term projects, to create rush... Why do you need it?

Also, please give an example. If I invest today, I fall into both categories (crowd-funders and early-adopters), so will I get share both from those 10%, and from another 80%? Or the 80% are reserved for those who invest after 3 days?
80% from total coin supply are going to be shared with the ICO participants according to their investment amount.If you invest within 3 days you're eligible to receive bonus from 10% reserve for early adopter from those 80% coins. Example:  if total supply is 100,then 80 will be distributed through ico campaign. from those 80 coins 10% or 8 coins will be distributed to early investors proportional to their investment amount.if only 2 people invest within 3 days they will receive 4 coins each+a share from the 80 reserve coin for ico participants. noob explain can be wrong,sorry Embarrassed
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:19:59 PM

If you invest today you will be a backer + early bird. This is the benefit for the people who support us from the very beginning. This is only for the first three days. After that supporters get the 80% reserve.

Example: You back the project today. Yout get the proportional amount from the 80% (which is calculated at the end of the crowdfund) + you get the proportional amount of the 10%. This 10% will be shared between all "early-birds".

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
imbest

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:23:03 PM

80% from total coin supply are going to be shared with the ICO participants according to their investment amount.If you invest within 3 days you're eligible to receive bonus from 10% reserve for early adopter from those 80% coins. Example:  if total supply is 100,then 80 will be distributed through ico campaign. from those 80 coins 10% or 8 coins will be distributed to early investors proportional to their investment amount.if only 2 people invest within 3 days they will receive 4 coins each+a share from the 80 reserve coin for ico participants. noob explain can be wrong,sorry Embarrassed
Nice try but wrong. 10% are not included from the 80%. according to your example let me explain,if total coins are 100 then 10 is going to the team. 10 reserved for early investor and 80 is for ico participants.If you invest today you'll get a share from 10 + 80. but if you invest after 3 days you'll only get share from 80 according to your amount of investment.
Edit: just noticed op commented a clear and better answer,see previous post.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:26:18 PM

does the money collected during these 3 days go to an escrow?
chris_nor

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:26:58 PM

Looks like an interesting project. Good luck.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:32:20 PM

If you invest today you will be a backer + early bird. This is the benefit for the people who support us from the very beginning. This is only for the first three days. After that supporters get the 80% reserve.

Example: You back the project today. Yout get the proportional amount from the 80% (which is calculated at the end of the crowdfund) + you get the proportional amount of the 10%. This 10% will be shared between all "early-birds".

Thanks a lot, that's clear and full explanation.

But you missed my another question above - why do you create such rush at the beginning, when you have one whole month for ICO? 10% of supply is very big amount, and only few backers with insider knowledge could fully trust and invest in 3 days (which is extremally short period to understand the legitimacy of the project for an unrelated person).
From the other hand, many scam coins are using this approach to draw more funds from greedy people, who prefer to invest in something hyped without understanding the real value of the project.

In both cases, such reward structure is not good, and raises suspicions. Why did you choose such small time window for the bonus?

... this space is not for rent ...
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:37:13 PM

Thanks a lot, that's clear and full explanation.

But you missed my another question above - why do you create such rush? 10% of supply is very big amount, and only few backers with insider knowledge could fully trust and invest in 3 days (which is extremally short period to understand the legitimacy of the project for a unrelated person).
From the other hand, many scam coins are using this approach to draw more funds from greedy people, who prefer to invest in something hyped without understanding the real value of the project.

In both cases, such reward structure is not good, and raised suspicions. Why did you choose such small timeframe?

you are welcome. We wanted to provide the early backers some sort of benefit and to get the crowdfund rolling. We did not want to raise suspicions. We might widen the timeframe to couple more days. Would this be better? But like said - we want the early supporters to get a little bigger reward.

indocafe

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:45:19 PM

I think to hold ICO or things like that need to show proof of data complete information about yourself or the team working on your project
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:45:59 PM

I visited your page and saw this message
We build ...
... an opensource decentralized news- & messaging network based on blockchain, torrent and distributed-hash-table systems. Combining cryptographic and decentralized technology for the internet of tomorrow.

If you have already built your platform why do you need ICO fund and again I can't see any face of the developer on your website or you are anonymous person.

Though, I read your white paper the concept looks interesting but I still need more information to justify my decision on investing or not.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:48:53 PM

80% from total coin supply are going to be shared with the ICO participants according to their investment amount.If you invest within 3 days you're eligible to receive bonus from 10% reserve for early adopter from those 80% coins. Example:  if total supply is 100,then 80 will be distributed through ico campaign. from those 80 coins 10% or 8 coins will be distributed to early investors proportional to their investment amount.if only 2 people invest within 3 days they will receive 4 coins each+a share from the 80 reserve coin for ico participants. noob explain can be wrong,sorry Embarrassed
Nice try but wrong. 10% are not included from the 80%. according to your example let me explain,if total coins are 100 then 10 is going to the team. 10 reserved for early investor and 80 is for ico participants.If you invest today you'll get a share from 10 + 80. but if you invest after 3 days you'll only get share from 80 according to your amount of investment.
Edit: just noticed op commented a clear and better answer,see previous post.
Damn!! Tongue shame on me i missed the op  Undecided
''10% will be reserved for the ceal-team from which 3.33% will be uses for bounties and other campaigns.
10% will be split among early-adopters (of the first 3 days) proportional to their investment amount . ''

to drays: I saw recent ico gave 10 hours or even 1 hours time to grave the bonus. upto 75%. Decent ico bonus held for 1 or more week for 50%.Its attract more people to take their decision early,because some people understand the whole project within 1 hour or day and waited for the last hour to make an investment.And some people wants the early bonus to grab some extra coins so that if all ico coins are sold out after listing with a minimum profit,still they are in more profits compared to the rest of the investors.Giving a bonus is a part of marketing and a reward to them who supported early.But using escrow ensure us about the security of ico fund.so if anything bad happen during the ico you can ask for a refund.
indocafe

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:51:19 PM

does the money collected during these 3 days go to an escrow?

looks like a hurry to run for 3 days Smiley
maknyos

Activity: 610

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:58:19 PM

any bounty social media?  Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:25:35 PM

I think to hold ICO or things like that need to show proof of data complete information about yourself or the team working on your project
yeah right, I do not see how much coin will be sold Huh

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
btcforks

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:39:55 PM

yeah right, I do not see how much coin will be sold Huh
many people are deceived by ICO or some sort of fundraiser, let's look at the experience of those who have lost a lot of bitcoin in a few years and I think that the problem can be prevented, at least necessary and fair to display the complete data information about the developer and also the team
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:50:38 PM

any bounty campaign dev
signature campaign facebook campaign twitter campaign
and when ico selling and use escrow or not who is handle escrow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES