Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ceal.io - decentralized information and messaging network - crowdfund live  (Read 19769 times)
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:48:24 PM

Hey guys. I've added signature codes to the second post, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.msg16537629#msg16537629

More information about the signature and social media campaigns, as well as how to participate, will be added soon.
SweFinnish

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:36:37 PM

Swedish translation:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649496
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:55:35 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 12:19:51 PM by -Greed-

The dev is trying so bad to make people believe the project is legit. Very suspicious. I haven't found out yet if it's a scam or not.

EDIT: Keep yourself from investing in it while I investigate this project if you don't want to get burned.

Current state of this project: SUSPICIOUS EXTREMELY FISHY.

EDIT 2: I made a deeper research and now it looks extremely fishy.

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:08:40 PM

The dev is trying so bad to make people believe the project is legit. Very suspicious. I haven't found out yet if it's a scam or not.

His actions make me believe him, only those who can't provide real proof like declouds scam, which turned out to be the real scam.
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:12:37 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 12:39:18 PM by -Greed-

His actions make me believe him, only those who can't provide real proof like declouds scam, which turned out to be the real scam.
Well, it's up to you. Btw, I exposed the scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589022.0

Edit: Also, currently the funds are not escrowed in any way:

Are the funds raised by the early adopters escrowed or going directly to you?

I am waiting for escrow partner to get online and send me instructions for the escrow. So everybody will have the chance to be early bird and participate in the 3d timeframe.

PRO TIP: Never be in a hurry when it comes to money or you will get burned.

kwest

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:00:50 PM

Well, it's up to you. Btw, I exposed the scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589022.0

Edit: Also, currently the funds are not escrowed in any way:

I am waiting for escrow partner to get online and send me instructions for the escrow. So everybody will have the chance to be early bird and participate in the 3d timeframe.

PRO TIP: Never be in a hurry when it comes to money or you will get burned.

I agree that you shouldn't be in a hurry. Please guys, we are going to provide escrow. And we even said that the 3 day time frame will start when the escrow is available so that nobody needs to rush in order get the early adopter bonus.

If we were a scam, wouldn't we try to get everybody to invest as quickly as possible instead of waiting for the escrow? I understand the scepticism, I do. It's the wild west here. So please, everybody: wait for the escrow. Then you don't have to worry.
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:13:39 PM

Seems like a bought account. An old @ca333 was different.

https://archive.is/mqjhk#selection-3595.0-3601.38

thank you for this information. its very important to warn everybody!!!

why doesn't bitcointalk ban every ICO from this forum?? it s destroying
altcoins. maybe 5 of 100 ICO is legit.

https://archive.is/t99ea#selection-2707.0-2717.163

A WARNING FOR USERS:

PLEASE ALL PEOPLE OF COMMUNITY. IN FUTURE WHEN YOU INVEST ONLY WHEN SOMETHING FINISHED... because only something finished show real developer face and competent...

-snip-

ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:20:30 PM

Greed, we are escrowing this crowdfund campaign. The trusted escrow partner will post in this forumboard. Everybody shall wait for it. I have proofed legitimate ownership of my account. Account is not bought. I think still same as before 10 years.

A WARNING FOR USERS:

PLEASE ALL PEOPLE OF COMMUNITY. IN FUTURE WHEN YOU INVEST ONLY WHEN SOMETHING FINISHED... because only something finished show real developer face and competent...

-snip-

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:33:07 PM

3 days passed and you didn't found any escrows!?
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:38:52 PM

Greed, we are escrowing this crowdfund campaign. The trusted escrow partner will post in this forumboard. Everybody shall wait for it. I have proofed legitimate ownership of my account. Account is not bought. I think still same as before 10 years.
Already escrowing? A trusted partner? Who is a trusted partner? Why haven't the partner posted in the beginning?

What's that supposed to mean?

Well. Anyway I will make an announcement when I finish a research regarding this project. And I bet it's going to be a SCAM ALERT!

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:41:57 PM

EDIT: Keep yourself from investing in it while I investigate this project if you don't want to get burned.

Current state of this project: SUSPICIOUS EXTREMELY FISHY.

EDIT 2: I made a deeper research and now it looks extremely fishy.

There is space for this project in the market, but the way the developers go about it is fishy with so many unanswered questions, I don't understand why the developer is in a rush to start the ICO when so many investors are still undecided about the project. Project like Wings has been active on this forum for months just to make sure everything works right but you arrived expect to win investor's trust.

Note: Please don't give out your hard earn BTC to a project that can proof itself beyond reasonable doubt, another project will come with better potential

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
shapeshiftscam

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:43:30 PM

A WARNING FOR USERS:

-snip-

Haha, nice catch.....  "why doesn't bitcointalk ban every ICO from this forum?? it s destroying altcoins. maybe 5 of 100 ICO is legit. "

Maybe he changed his mind, or this account is bought.  Cheesy
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:48:29 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 02:01:38 PM by ca333

Escrow already found, just waiting for his post. SebastianJU agreed to act as escrow.

#edit: We announced the project while we were in contact with escrow partner. From the beginning we said there will come escrow and 3 day bonus will start then. This should not be a problem so. Only wait for escrow please.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:16:44 PM

Escrow already found, just waiting for his post. SebastianJU agreed to act as escrow.

#edit: We announced the project while we were in contact with escrow partner. From the beginning we said there will come escrow and 3 day bonus will start then. This should not be a problem so. Only wait for escrow please.
This is good. Remember kids! Always invest using an escrow service if it's possible. It saved a lot of money in scams like exocoin, usecoin, and other!

shapeshiftscam

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:20:43 PM

This is good. Remember kids! Always invest using an escrow service if it's possible. It saved a lot of money in scams like exocoin, usecoin, and other!

You are right, SebastianJu is very reputable and trustful guy. You forgot one kind of new scam, self-escrow scam like declouds, 2 of 3 multisig escrow, but the dev pretended to be one of the escrow, and dev owns one key, it means the scammer has 2 keys.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:24:08 PM

Portuguese translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1651860.new#new

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 05:42:14 PM

How much BTC was invested in first 3 days? How many people participated?
This info should be open.

... this space is not for rent ...
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:17:39 PM

How much BTC was invested in first 3 days? How many people participated?
This info should be open.

not much. first 3 days 3 participants. I am going to add this info to website with realtime. (first 3 day countdown begins when escrow is available)

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 11:59:24 AM

I was asked byca333, the issuer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for the ICO of Ceal Coins.

The escrow address should not be used as a direct deposit address. Instead you will use the service provided by the issuer and he will regularly, when a threshold is met, forward the coins to the escrow address. Dev will NOT use a shared wallet so that there is a direct track of your investment reaching the escrow address. Please check that your funds find their was to the escrow address.

ONLY invest after reading my terms regarding how to invest, safety I can provide and refund terms.

Who am I?

Iam SebastianJu, Iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the issuer or the coin. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

I will release the coins in steps according to the roadmap you can see at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.msg16537626#msg16537626
This will help to provide further trust into the devs by receiving something before more investments will be released. It can help to check out if the dev can really provide what was planned.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Escrow Address

This is only an observation address, please don't send to that address directly!

This is a 2 of 3 multisig address where I hold 2 of three keys. The funds are secured by trustedcoin.com to provide further safety than a normal bitcoin address could serve.

The escrow address is:
Code:
3Gibs2RC9Lg2XkK7LnuoWaXn5VfAAdMFh7

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then I will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BEFORE SENDING ANYTHiNG please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
161016 This is the escrow address for the ICO of Ceal Coins and the escrow address is 3Gibs2RC9Lg2XkK7LnuoWaXn5VfAAdMFh7
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G5+mNrnewOeUsbAWjPrdYgYMUHZSYeXxQt0CLWm1aLdKP6THfc+v+d1DOyyD8bLHzHl9TVRr6RPBaeGx/3PMxIQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds probably are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work a refund means for an escrow.

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want that I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

Refundfee

Since the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.
This fee applies when the dev is not paying the initially negotiated fee for the funds I refund.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened, and looks like this:

Minimum fee of 0.01 BTC or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

Good luck everyone with this ICO! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
3Gibs2RC9Lg2XkK7LnuoWaXn5VfAAdMFh7
Check if your investment is forwarded to the escrow address and alarm me when this did not happen!

ONLY invest after reading the escrow terms regarding how to invest, safety escrow can provide and refund terms: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform me quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.
[/quote]

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:04:12 PM

Nice. Now we got a trusted escrow.

Prob more people will invest now!

Good job

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: