Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ceal.io - decentralized information and messaging network - crowdfund live  (Read 19769 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 12:13:15 PM

You are right, SebastianJu is very reputable and trustful guy. You forgot one kind of new scam, self-escrow scam like declouds, 2 of 3 multisig escrow, but the dev pretended to be one of the escrow, and dev owns one key, it means the scammer has 2 keys.

Funfact... I negated escrowing declouds after long negotiating because I could not trust them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.msg15847585#msg15847585

At the end the third escrow they used got in quite some trouble because he was holding a key.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 12:59:37 PM

You are right, SebastianJu is very reputable and trustful guy. You forgot one kind of new scam, self-escrow scam like declouds, 2 of 3 multisig escrow, but the dev pretended to be one of the escrow, and dev owns one key, it means the scammer has 2 keys.

Funfact... I negated escrowing declouds after long negotiating because I could not trust them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.msg15847585#msg15847585

At the end the third escrow they used got in quite some trouble because he was holding a key.

After i had OP user account proof,  offered my services as escrow and i am still waiting answer...
Now i read about SebastianJu and i am very proud of him, i can invest myself as asked to ca333.
I really like the way he rules escrowing....
ca333 (OP)

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:44:31 PM

/shortened

Info to dev:

Please post in the op something like this:

The bitcoin escrow address is ***NOT FOR DIRECT INVESTING***:
Code:
3Gibs2RC9Lg2XkK7LnuoWaXn5VfAAdMFh7
Check if your investment is forwarded to the escrow address and alarm me when this did not happen!

ONLY invest after reading the escrow terms regarding how to invest, safety escrow can provide and refund terms: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and inform me quickly and negrep the dev if it changed.

thank you very much SebastianJu. Info added to OP.

Nice. Now we got a trusted escrow.

Prob more people will invest now!

Good job

yes - very glad we have one of most trusted escrow-partner.

After i had OP user account proof,  offered my services as escrow and i am still waiting answer...
Now i read about SebastianJu and i am very proud of him, i can invest myself as asked to ca333.
I really like the way he rules escrowing....

thumb up. As aforementioned, i had asked SebastianJu and that is why i did wait for him to agree for escrow. We dealt with each in the past and all was good. He is highly trustworthy. And thank you for this positive statement.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
henryzzzit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:34:21 PM

Further informations:

133 Mio CEAL will be generated for the ceal-network. 
10% will be reserved for the ceal-team from which 3.33% will be uses for bounties and other campaigns.
80% are going to be distributed to the crowd-funders in proportional relation of their support.
10% will be split among early-adopters (of the first 3 days) proportional to their investment amount .
The crowdfund-limit is 1333 BTC. The crowdfund ends on November 16th or after this amount is raised.
Please PM me if you want to use escrow.

The automated crowdfund will take place under https://www.ceal.io beginning on october 12th 2016.

Escrow: crowdfund-funds are held in escrow by SebstianJu

hi dev the escrow for your project is active from today

can you tell if the three days (early-adopters)  beginning today?
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 08:24:22 PM

Further informations:

10% will be reserved for the ceal-team from which 3.33% will be uses for bounties and other campaigns.
80% are going to be distributed to the crowd-funders in proportional relation of their support.
10% will be split among early-adopters (of the first 3 days) proportional to their investment amount .
The crowdfund-limit is 1333 BTC. The crowdfund ends on November 16th or after this amount is raised.

The automated crowdfund will take place under https://www.ceal.io beginning on october 12th 2016.

can you tell if the three days (early-adopters)  beginning today?

How much BTC was invested in first 3 days? How many people participated?
This info should be open.

not much. first 3 days 3 participants. I am going to add this info to website with realtime. (first 3 day countdown begins when escrow is available)

It seems 10% bonus strats today, better of OP manager confirm that
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:30:00 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 11:22:56 PM by ca333

Further informations:

How much BTC was invested in first 3 days? How many people participated?
This info should be open.

not much. first 3 days 3 participants. I am going to add this info to website with realtime. (first 3 day countdown begins when escrow is available)

It seems 10% bonus strats today, better of OP manager confirm that

Further informations:

yes we confirm. 10% bonus begin today (17th october) and will last for 3 days (21st oct). All early supporter get 10% of total CEAL.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:39:29 PM

Shouldn't something already be visible here: https://blockchain.info/address/3Gibs2RC9Lg2XkK7LnuoWaXn5VfAAdMFh7 ?

I suppose the early invested funds should be transferred to under escrow address, even if the investment was done before SebastianJu was introduced here, right?

... this space is not for rent ...
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:47:33 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 09:59:43 PM by ca333

Not right. From the moment SebastianJu posted escrow agreement, all deposits will be transferred to escrow-address according to SebastianJu's rules. The crowdfund-page was modified for this (after/when he made the public post). Please follow his instructions, otherwise he is NOT ABLE to identify you.

#EDIT: i transfered the 3 deposits to the escrow address to clear any doubts. I will take care about investor verification.

Shouldn't something already be visible here: https://blockchain.info/address/3Gibs2RC9Lg2XkK7LnuoWaXn5VfAAdMFh7 ?

I suppose the early invested funds should be transferred to under escrow address, even if the investment was done before SebastianJu was introduced here, right?

zoranko

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Prawda Jest Fałszywy

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:14:19 AM

what ceal facebook link and twitter link  Huh
Energy_Coin

Activity: 994
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:34:00 AM

what ceal facebook link and twitter link  Huh
Look in the OP. There are all links.

emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:40:25 AM

I would like to participate in bounty,i have youtube and facebook.How to claim social media bounty?Is there any google form that we need to sign up?or any spreadsheet for tracking bounty?
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:22:10 AM

I would like to participate in bounty,i have youtube and facebook.How to claim social media bounty?Is there any google form that we need to sign up?or any spreadsheet for tracking bounty?

and how to claim bounty for translation too
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:41:32 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 08:57:18 PM by ca333

We are upgrading the website and adding a sign-up page for signature and social-media campaigns.

i have a list of translators. PM me when we launch the ceal-tokens network.

vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:46:33 AM

We are upgrading the website today and will add a sign-up page for signature and social-media campaigns.

Is ico deadline pushing later? Cause I see the initial promotion is not big, and you don't have escrow in early days. It will influence the ico result.
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:48:46 AM

We are upgrading the website today and will add a sign-up page for signature and social-media campaigns.

Is ico deadline pushing later? Cause I see the initial promotion is not big, and you don't have escrow in early days. It will influence the ico result.

initial promotion is very big. it is not only 10% bonus. It is 10% of total CEAL which are divided on early supporters (until 20th oct).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1644145.msg16608819#msg16608819

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 07:51:01 AM

At last Ceal team decided to do the right thing, there are some people that I valued their opinion on this forum and Greed is one of them but seen SebastianJu has the Escrow for this project changed my view about the developer, SebastianJu is a brand name here and the work he has done speak for itself. I actually don't have issue with the project idea, the main issue I have is the trust issue with the developers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ca333 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:55:38 AM

No, not "at last". We decided this before we announced CEAL. We wanted escrow from the start of this project.

At last Ceal team decided to do the right thing, there are some people that I valued their opinion on this forum and Greed is one of them but seen SebastianJu has the Escrow for this project changed my view about the developer, SebastianJu is a brand name here and the work he has done speak for itself. I actually don't have issue with the project idea, the main issue I have is the trust issue with the developers.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 01:48:37 PM

CEAL ICO Signature Campaign Officially Started:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1654979

Feel Free To Join and Earn Free CEAL.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
wavespump